Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Sahiba-Ranvir reunite and then?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Okay so as per the recent articles.. Sahiba, Ranvir reunite and then what happens? what happens to Daljeet or Jazz? I like Sahiba-Daljeet, Ranvir-Jazz better together? and isn't she still married to Daljeet atleast on the paper?

I have not seen the show from the beginning so I might be missing out on something but I'm really wondering they both unite all happy happy, what about the other two leads?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhminderkaur7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sahiba-Ranvir reunite and then?" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Okay so as per the recent articles.. Sahiba, Ranvir reunite and then what happens? what happens to Daljeet or Jazz? I like Sahiba-Daljeet, Ranvir-Jazz better together? and isn't she still married to Daljeet atleast on the paper?

I have not seen the show from the beginning so I might be missing out on something but I'm really wondering they both unite all happy happy, what about the other two leads?

no,sahiba will refuse to go with ranbeer,becoz she promised daljeet & hs mother...and above all,in indian shows dont expect that a female lead will leave the mandap...sahiba already told daljeet ke woh dil se usko pati maan chuki hai...agar ranbeer sahiba ne milna hota to jazz ranbeer ki engagement bhi nahi hoti...so it is impossible that sahiba ranbeer mile...this will prove an end of their love...i love ranbeer with jazz...becoz i am a big fan of ashish sharma...

sukhminderkaur7

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged

toi always give incomplete information  about  rssi from the very beganning...

sukhminderkaur7

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
That makes sense.. but all the articles are saying the same thing.. she should NOT go with Ranvir at this stage..

sukhminderkaur7

sukhminderkaur7

IF-Dazzler

sukhminderkaur7

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged

That makes sense.. but all the articles are saying the same thing.. she should NOT go with Ranvir at this stage..
agar ranbeer sahiba milte hai to show ka the end hi ho jayega...so no possibility of . that...ranbeer will go with jazz & sahiba with daljeet...sahiba shaadi ka mandap chod ke nahi jayegi na hi woh daljeet & his family ko...

frozen.devil

Goldie

frozen.devil

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
m a big fan of rahiba so i wan rahiba 2
reunite...

rechus

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frozen.devil

m a big fan of rahiba so i wan rahiba 2
reunite...

me too want their love win..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.