Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

why chee-vam??

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I really dont understand what is the motive of chee-vam character in D3???i mean ek taraf to itne months se wo safe side lekar chalta hai ki kisi ko uska motive(jo ki sach me kuch hai hi nahi)pata na chale and in yesterday's episode suddenly usne apna true face taani ko dikha diya...WTH what does he want in his life and what CVs waana show us by his senseless character???ConfusedChindi-ChorLOL

NOTE:-please shivam i mean chee-vam fans dont get offendedLOLLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunaya94swaroniliciouspadmaja19prtnMimiVruShanraj-guria-kritimaneesha_sankerKunwarKiDeewaniLegilimens.OneThatGotAwayPreciousHeartblue_anpixi26angelpatieNikki_Titli

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
seriously...this Shivam is getting into my nerves now!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Flame..

raj-guria-kriti IF-Dazzler
raj-guria-kriti
raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
jst jst hate dat shivam!!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Flame..Nikki_Titli

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I like shivam..he is really probably the smartest of the lot if we think about it rationally. 

He is the to figure out that Taani and Rey both like one another and also understand the intensity of Taani's emotion towards him. 

I think he plays his character well and that kiss he gives Taani...it was so UNEXPECTED. Sure i do not like him making plans against Rey but i cannot help admire his character who is so cunning and logical. 

His plan is simple...started of with being friendly with Taani as he had no other way to get into her life. As a friend he manipulated Taani But once he figured out Taani's feelings well he no longer has to pretend as now he can manipulate Taani with ease...simply by black mailing her. 

However, what i found most interesting is how the director did not portray Shivam's character as "cheap". I like how Shivam says that he he wouldnt think of molesting Taani as he cannot drop that low". It shows that he does have some decency. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

virikianskaaddapadmaja19prtn..Flame..

pixi26angel IF-Sizzlerz
pixi26angel
pixi26angel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
i really don't understand why is shivam's track stretching so muchConfused...it's such a lame track and he's being given unnecessary screen space...oh i really want his track to end now it's really stretching too much

..Flame..

prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

I like shivam..he is really probably the smartest of the lot if we think about it rationally. 

He is the to figure out that Taani and Rey both like one another and also understand the intensity of Taani's emotion towards him. 

I think he plays his character well and that kiss he gives Taani...it was so UNEXPECTED. Sure i do not like him making plans against Rey but i cannot help admire his character who is so cunning and logical. 

His plan is simple...started of with being friendly with Taani as he had no other way to get into her life. As a friend he manipulated Taani But once he figured out Taani's feelings well he no longer has to pretend as now he can manipulate Taani with ease...simply by black mailing her. 

However, what i found most interesting is how the director did not portray Shivam's character as "cheap". I like how Shivam says that he he wouldnt think of molesting Taani as he cannot drop that low". It shows that he does have some decency. 

ditto ditto...
 and he s jealous of the gang perhaps. he tried to get at the gang thro both kriya and sharon to help his college win but when sharon slapped and insulted him, he came in to take revenge on her.

he tried to hurt her thro swayam  but in the process his jealousy and anger turned to rey as rey was the obvious leader- hurt rey and u hurt everyone.
luckily taani as swayams sis and  seemingly under reys protection was the openly available target. hurt taani to affect swayam, then sharon ll be affected .
his realisation that rey likes taani is like giving a fav toy to him, he can play with taani and rey with that knowledge!

but i was also glad that he wasnt shown cheap in that sense- he was more open with sharon- this speaks of taani s sweet nature with him.
hes an interesting character and with all my heart hope he gets abeating from taani first and anyone else later on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

padmaja19survi035..Flame..

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prtn

Originally posted by survi035

ditto ditto...
 and he s jealous of the gang perhaps. he tried to get at the gang thro both kriya and sharon to help his college win but when sharon slapped and insulted him, he came in to take revenge on her.

he tried to hurt her thro swayam  but in the process his jealousy and anger turned to rey as rey was the obvious leader- hurt rey and u hurt everyone.
luckily taani as swayams sis and  seemingly under reys protection was the openly available target. hurt taani to affect swayam, then sharon ll be affected .
his realisation that rey likes taani is like giving a fav toy to him, he can play with taani and rey with that knowledge!

but i was also glad that he wasnt shown cheap in that sense- he was more open with sharon- this speaks of taani s sweet nature with him.
hes an interesting character and with all my heart hope he gets abeating from taani first and anyone else later on.

i agree but his character is stretching too much now...its high time taani tells truth to everyone specially to Rey
KunwarKiDeewani IF-Rockerz
KunwarKiDeewani
KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Seroisly Hes gettin on ma nerves as well !

..Flame..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index