Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 33

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Fari...HugHug

that was d sweetest n heart -touching post to read...Smile..Thanks for sharing ur experience with NBT...n NBt really gives u peace of mind many times...it may be because of the genuineness of characters like Mohan n Megha...n of course nahin Jiji n Guru which is a rare-quality in people now a days...Embarrassedthanks for including me in d list of your friends it was fun discussing n learning d things from you...n I love ur honest reviews...of my work at times...EmbarrassedLOLn I think u will continue to do it..just like before...and we will have fun during this 3 months too...SmileHug

Coming to d Vm -sweet n gorgeous VM  hai yaar...ClapClap..u have collected all d sweet n golden memories of NBT..n I saw some effects added by u...WinkLOL..they are really cute...TFS yaar...love u...HugHeart

aww thank you so much Siree Hug   MMT friends are my most beloved asset now, love you and love you all!! Embarrassed

hehe, good that you noticed my added effects in the VM Wink  LOL This proves that you did watch the whole VM again, otherwise I had been wondering whether you guys will bother watching again or not Wink

love you and thanks for the wonderful comment Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 9)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Amazing explained about NBT. lovely VMHeartfeel cry i am speechless Crazy Rabbit WinkCrazy Rabbit Wink

and suno bhahiyo aur Behno Fari maa ne ho jo jo likha hai mera bhi same to same farewell speech LOL

Ami LOL  Hug   Hug   

you seem out of station currently, guess you are busy watching and celebrating friday with a movie Wink  LOL

anyways, same to same speech tumhara, choo cute Hug    love you for your awesome and frank comments Wink  LOL  Hug

abb rona band karo, no aansoo bahaooin, happy happy farewell karo LOL

-RadhaMohan-

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
fari :

you got me emotional with your post and vm, coz like you i too didnt watch NBT from day 1 but started from a much later date ( FIL throwing chappal on Mohan in PL ) . the rest is history. ditto to all that you said, the characters despite being fictional, taught us many important do's and dont's of life which WILL stay as a lesson for us and not just plain entertainment.

but trust me, i have got over my feelings of sadness long back. and that's mainly coz of the fact that despite all " unthinkable and unfathomable " twists and turns, NBT somehow managed to retain it's quality unlike many other shows. so here's wishing Best Of Luck to the NBT team, and hoping that they comeback with a bang and with the same charm in season 2 to get us all hooked and gushing like we did in season 1.

Love,

Polly.

-Fari-

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Very nice attempt Pals. Good VM. Hoping to c more from u. Smile 

pc_pals

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Beautiful post and lovely VM! Big smile

-Fari-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

@Puja

it's only  a matter of 3 months yaar, buhat jaldi guzrein ge, you won't even feel their passing

@chutki 

Hug    aww don't cry yaar  Hug   told you naa, say bye with a face, it's ending on a grand happy note so celebrate instead of getting so subdued Hug

Edited by Fari- - 05 October 2012 at 10:31am

_Bidzie_

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Rekha...Beautiful as always Rekha...Hug

I am so lucky to know everyone here in the forum...each one of you are truly unique and blessed creatively. I will always be thankful to NBT for a lot of reasons and knowing you all will be one of them If it was not for the show I would have never known you all Smile.  Love you Hug

I am just too numb now to express how I feel about the show ending. I want to write why I fell in love with this show. May be sometime later in the evening I will...Confused

Thanks ri. 

@ bold: So true! I am so happy that because of NBT, I met 'my kind' of people here. Now, I can be assured that, even after the show ends, I can have someone to share my thoughts, all kinds of emotions etc. 

A big Hug to you Sumi!  

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Awee..nice one Rekha..Hugu shared ur childhood moments..really made me emotional..Savi savi nenapu saavira nenapu..

trully..Nbt  has made a very spl place in  our heart..don't know..main kal se kya karoongi.. ..aaj sab log kyun rula rahe ho yaar...main kisi ko bhi miss karna nahi chahti..will keep on visiting this forum..regularly...lots of love..Hug

Nijakko Bharati, saavira saavira nenapu kadta ive. NBT has a major share in that! I am glad I met you here. It's always been a pleasure to talk to you and watch your beautiful VMs.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.