Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 33

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

thanks everyone and I am still waiting to go through all the lovely comments/stories you guys have shared 

right now, down with fever, will be back soon Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-IshaqzaadeMeera_Ka_MohanLeesan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Overwhelmed with emotions...hard reading the post and harder watching the VM.

All good things come to an end, but this one is coming back...the only hope to cling on to...

Wonderful VM - de jaati hain yaadein tanhayi me tadpane ko ...so true...
Was never very active in the forum but seems I belong here and know every one for ages...
Thanks for the lovely post and VM Pals...hang around for season 2.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Leesan-Fari-pc_pals

Ishaqzaade

Goldie

Ishaqzaade

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Updated my post on page 2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanpc_pals

Meera_Ka_Mohan

IF-Dazzler

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

thanks everyone and I am still waiting to go through all the lovely comments/stories you guys have shared 

right now, down with fever, will be back soon Hug

Sorry I troubled you,... get well soon.Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Leesan-Fari-

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Fari darling HugHugHugHug

What more can I write that I haven't already shared. Hard to write anything at this juncture...overwhelmed with emotions... your post didn't help either - in tears.
I had vowed never to get attached to any show after LTL but NBT came along and once again I find myself sucked into the vicious cycle.
Mohan Bhatnagar and Mrs.Vyas's dilchasp story is surely one of the best things that has happened to me in the recent past.
Sonal's Mohan Bhatnagar will stay close to my heart for a long time to come.

Yet to watch the VM.
Thanks for the lovely ode...ClapClapClap

Take good care and get well soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Leesan-Fari-

Ishaqzaade

Goldie

Ishaqzaade

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Unreserved my post on page 3

Leesan-Fari-

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Let mr read and come back thanks for pming me Fari
I read it...so you watched it on your mother insistance...My mother watched it on my insitance...Sad but she was in depression and I thought this show would be perfect...givw away for her depression...I even went ahead and told her this show belong to,.,,realistic Doordarshan era and will take you to humlog time...
Glad even she agreed show is very light hearted beautiful and realistic...with widow not shown as tear jerker..or forver crybaby as Monu imagined...A real fighting women.who despite all adversaries was fighting for her child wishes, her husband innocence,,,and their bright future...
I felt indebted to this show for bringing you and my Mom out of depression ..they werw living in...Brought me new set of virtual frnds..in my life...
With it MMT gave me beautiful cheerful moments to chrish too...either it was defending indefinitely Mohan with Ami..Subha and Khushi...or it was teasing neelu for being sizzlerz...or it was endless debate with you on Megha your jaan...or venting my frustation in Hope or Shamil thread,,,, in handling my frustration and helping me not quit..and even made that low show phase into funny forum phase...
It was beautiful journey..hopefully those 9 month will not let us fall apart from NBT and we will wait for its another arrival in our life...to bring smile to our faces again

Edited by kuls11 - 07 October 2012 at 6:58pm

Leesan-Fari-

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
TFS

Very nice post and vm.

Leesan-Fari-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.