Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 33

Xx.Phoenix.xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Rekha!Hug

Same here! The fact that our NBT-1 is gonna breathe its last by tonight, is still not down my system!OuchCry

But as you said, Life has to move on!! But hoping for a fresh and new start with our season-2! :')

Lots of love!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanIshaqzaadeLeesan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Rekha-Wonderful post and your Life Story is nostalgic enough!
Yes,whatever good thing is there in Life,even if it goes the memory remains and no one can take it away.It is the thing we can cherish always.
 At the same moment NBT will be back within 3 months in form-so we can cheer up for that.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanIshaqzaadeLeesanpc_pals

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Rekha Hug

*unreserving*

I am at a loss of words with which to express myself after reading your post Rekha, Beautiful and sublime and holds 110% true

Beautiful example of your father's farm and your emotional attachment to it.

I agree, same goes for our bond with NBT and these memories. When memories take permanent abode in one's heart then that memorable object/person is never far away from you, regardless of the distance or time lapse separation between you both.

Moments never come again, but it's true that the treasure of their memories go on living within us.

Thanks for this awesome post Hug

Edited by Fari- - 05 October 2012 at 9:43am

-Swetha-UmraoJaanpc_pals

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Reserved ..Embarrassed

*unreserving*

Rekha..Hug
No words can describe my feelings now after reading your post...nostalgia, attachment really makes me sad..I have been trying hard to shrugg it off..but there are very few things which runs deeper in our mind than we could imagine..it stays in our heart forever..NBT was like relieving a childhood experience, which I never want to go...but childhood too came with an expiry date of moving on to find new beginnings...Cry

Like you said its better to see it in a different way...it's worthy enough to be treasured as good memories rather crying about its loss..Big smile  

I came quite late in NBT forum actively almost  when the famous duo had arrived and found friends from different walks of life here...episode good or bad, this place ensured us a Fun-filled ride..Hum sab Gaate-Bajate aakhiri mod tak pahunch hi Gaye Wink LOL 

Edited by passionalive - 05 October 2012 at 11:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-UmraoJaan

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Nice post rekha ji. Like u said nbt will always remain in our hearts forever. Also am hoping to c a wild tiger in the forest someday Day Dreaming

UmraoJaanIshaqzaadeLeesan

Xx.Phoenix.xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Pals!Hug

Lovely post! Beautifully written!Big smile

True! And ditto with your each word! This show introduced us to so many great personalities and people worth to be called a human being! We not only watched them, but felt their each emotions! Laughing when they laughed, crying when they cried..the journey indeed have been unforgettable and most wonderful! Though, we're gonna have a season-2, NBT 1.0 would forever and forever remain my first love! None can beat Mr.Bhatnagar and Mrs.Vyas ki dilchasp story! :')

And your VM! What do I say? Jo aasoo already behna shuroo hogya tha, they just followed!Cry

-Swetha-Leesanpc_pals

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Good analysis Pals and will watch the VM only after the Final Episode,i am sure it's going to be another mind-blowing one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanpc_pals

asha_am

Goldie

asha_am

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
wonderful post...wow what a write up...i love the VM too

Leesan-Fari-pc_pals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.