Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 33

Ishaqzaade

Goldie

Ishaqzaade

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Res
*Unreserved*

Fari darling hum to aapki writing ke aur bhi kayal ho gaye.Embarrassed Hug
Wonderful farewell post. Clap Oh I m so going to miss this MMT Cry
I m amazed at the fact that all my posts are in this forum only Embarrassed This tells you only one thing...how special is NBT and YOU ALL are to me. Hug
I just wish that we continue to be here untill season 2 begins. 

Edited by Ishaqzaade - 05 October 2012 at 8:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesansumiswap-Fari-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meera_Ka_Mohan

IF-Dazzler

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Fari dear, you are back again with your Vishesh Tippani.Hug
Nicely writtenClapClap... I too am feeling the same way... I will miss NBT always... CryCryCryCryCry

I wouldn't have missed NBT this much, and wouldn't have felt so sad departing from it, if this show and its storyline had passed certain time and had covered all the major tracks, resolved all the issues in the story with its own pace and not in a hurry.Ermm If they had shown MM love story,Day Dreaming Mohan-addu bonding, Mohan and his dad bonding, Megha-indu patch-up, Mohan-renu patch up, solving FD issue and many other issues which I don't remember right now, in a proper way, then I would've been one satisfied viewer and would've bid farewell to this amazing & unique show with a happy face.Big smile But due to the irritating TRPs and some cheap politics the show is being forced to shutdownAngry which messed the story of the show in a major way and the CVs had to cover all the major issue in a hurry & rush the storyline to complete it within the time limit. This hurts me too much.CryCry Still one relieving news is that NBT is coming back with a new season.Big smile I am curious, If the season 2 is a continuation of the season 1, then my thoughts may differ. But I am doubtful...Confused

I am thankful to this forum, as I got many friends hereHug... I am not leaving this forum, will visit often till the next season arrives.EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 05 October 2012 at 8:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281Leesan-Fari-dsgirlsumiswap

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Bidding Farewell to NBT-What It Means To Me!

Dear friends, hope you are all doing well. Hug

On this last day of NBT, I am overwhelmed with the thought of parting ways (though temporarily) with NBT. I feel depressed, lost, blank.. But then I remember something almost similar or bigger happened to me a little while ago. I would like to share it with you. Hope I am not emotionally bugging you!Smile

My father had a farm. A small farm filled with fruit-bearing trees, beautiful garden, seasonal crops, animals that had become like family... And it was in the middle of a thick forest! I grew up there, spent the first six years of my childhood and subsequent summer and winter holidays. 
From my backyard, I could see numerous wild animals, various kinds of birds. Roaming in that forest admiring the beauty of it, making some wonderful observations about the nature was my favourite past time! I have once seen a real wild tiger in that forest, I saw a flying bird getting covered with the thick smoke of forest fire and finally falling in to it after a futile attempt to come out of the smoke maze! The life there was so real, so unique, so natural... no ready made pattern, no two things were same...  no cages, no sign boards, no rules...!
I was very much attached with that farm and the forest surrounding it. Even after I grew up, moved to a city, got married and moved in and out of country, visited many wonderful places... this was the place that I held close to my heart! It was special. It made me feel happy, comforted me whenever I felt depressed of lonely.. Whether I was physically present or not, It was the place I could find myself in when I needed some 'me, myself' time!
But my father had to sell it, as he could not take care of it anymore. it was a painful decision for all of us. I felt heartbroken, my whole family was sad. But we had to move on. And we did! I still cherish the memory of that wonderful place. It will live in my memory till my end! I don't feel sad as I used to earlier, because I have understood that 'it (my attachment with that place) is worthy enough to be counted among one the finest things to happen to me in life'!

NOW,  'Na Bole Tum...' was like my father's farm for me (though at some other level)! I feel the same way I felt when father decided to sell the farm. But I firmly believe everything happens in the way it is destined to happen. So, I would like to bid farewell to it with happiness. I am happy that I still have loads of good moments of it with me- the serial and the forum, permanently inked in my memory book ! I am glad I could earn so many good friends because of NBT. 

Share your memories too, if possible. It would be really nice to know about your attachments with NBT in this time of gloom. 

Thank you all,
Rekha

Edited by WREX - 07 October 2012 at 8:11pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007dolly_negiblmadhuriheydoc27kkkphileNBT_MM-Swetha-fatim30IshaqzaadesakhisangniknrajiLeesan--Hope--Xx.Phoenix.xXBharti_kdsgirlsumiswapSwastikAshNisonu-monu..geeth..Senpoo-Fari-pc_palsNeelimaSJ-RadhaMohan-

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Oh Fari...what do I say? I came straight on the forum this morning, looking out for you, cup of coffee in hand,Wink  and this is where I finally found you!!  And all I can do is cry, now my coffee is all wet!! Cry

What an absolutely beautiful ode of love to NBT and the forum! And the VM?  Exceptional and exquisite!! Thank you so very much for welcoming me with those ever open arms of yours that have reached out over thousands of miles ...and still managed to embrace me ever so warmly Hug!! 

Your generosity of spirit is amazing and  I consider myself so lucky to have met you and so many others on this forum. And whilst we may be saying farewell to NBT as we know it, hopefully we will keep each other close in our hearts till the next time! 

I don't like goodbyes,and I won't say goodbye to you or anyone else, just take care, and see you soon! And most importantly,...   Thank You!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281dsgirl-Fari-

Meera_Ka_Mohan

IF-Dazzler

Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
The VM was awesome, Loved all the scenes, every scene is my favorite. You made me emotional. You should try and make more VMs.Clap

Now the show is over..., occasionally make some VMs. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281Leesan-Fari-dsgirl

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Very very well-written Fari,you have succeeded to dilver the emotions of all NBT lovers by your own feelingClap
Yes,NBT ended too early,little abruptly but no complain more as it's returning again and the Forum,MMT is there to pass this time.And for the NBT Season 1.0 i can say,for first two months i was not fully regular though i was attracted for the very first day from it's promos,by both the Actors and the Concept and when i got regular,i became to attach with it more and more and soon i felt it's a part of my life.Thanx to Colors,Sudhirji,Sonal,Amitji and most importantly Kunal and Akansha and all the Entire NBT Cast for their brilliant effort,dedication and performances.As for this Forum,Thanx to all the Friends with whom i have spent a lot of joyful and nostalgic moments but as NBT 2.0 is coming back,i am happy we can meet once again and during this short break,i hope we will be here together.Thanx everyone...

ankur281Leesan-Fari-dsgirl

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Rekha...Beautiful as always Rekha...Hug

I am so lucky to know everyone here in the forum...each one of you are truly unique and blessed creatively. I will always be thankful to NBT for a lot of reasons and knowing you all will be one of them If it was not for the show I would have never known you all Smile.  Love you Hug

I am just too numb now to express how I feel about the show ending. I want to write why I fell in love with this show. May be sometime later in the evening I will...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-UmraoJaanIshaqzaadeLeesan-Fari-Senpoo

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Awee..nice one Rekha..Hugu shared ur childhood moments..really made me emotional..Savi savi nenapu saavira nenapu..

trully..Nbt  has made a very spl place in  our heart..don't know..main kal se kya karoongi.. ..aaj sab log kyun rula rahe ho yaar...main kisi ko bhi miss karna nahi chahti..will keep on visiting this forum..regularly...lots of love..Hug

Edited by Bharti_k - 05 October 2012 at 6:54am

UmraoJaanIshaqzaadeLeesanSenpoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.