Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 33

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkphile

Hug

that's a beautiful analogy Smile

it's too early for me to tell how i feel now; now that the show has ended. it came at a time when life was languorous and i had plenty of time to reflect. and when it was nearing its end, life had already taken brutal pace again. i know for a fact that it has given me moments (no matter how fictious!) that always diffuse some blissful sweetness inside me whenever i think of them. i know that there are going to be instances in life where my reactions are going to be prompted by that teeny-weeny scene in the show, which when i had watched back then had moved/ changed something inside me. i know that i shall always come back to the show and the show, its people shall always come back to me. right now, the whole journey of watching the show and meeting people here is percolating inside, slowly, silently. it will make its face known, someday..when i'll have time to reflect again..

Thank you KKKphile. That was a beautiful reply! 
Like you said, some moments in the serials have percolated in to my senses too, and have become part of my way of thinking. I already have adopted some simple philosophies from NBT into my life. And just like you mentioned, I too have some scenes.. which soothe me whenever I feel really sad!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 31)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Awwie Bidzie..Hug
Haaye!! Such a cute experience...Big smile  Lovely post Hug
first the character and later the actor attracted everyone...LOL
Finally you being a Mohan pankha, Tumhe bhi Dheere se, Haule se pyaar ho Gaya Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Awwie Bidzie..Hug
Haaye!! Such a cute experience...Big smile  Lovely post Hug
first the character and later the actor attracted everyone...LOL
Finally you being a Mohan pankha, Tumhe bhi Dheere se, Haule se pyaar ho Gaya Clap Clap
Sacchi bol rahi hoon .. Main pehele Kunal ya Mohan ko notice bhi nahi karti thi but tab thodi naa pata tha ki ab yeh haal hone wala hai ke usse judaai naa mumkin sa ho jaayega!!! Khair, thank you so much!!! Hug I forgot to mention how Mohan inspires me in every step of my life!!! Big smile

pc_pals

rajkona

rajkona

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I personally don't really want to say goodbye. I wonder if as fans we can bring it back to the screens, can we as fans not request Colors to show repeats of NBT Season 1 during the day - it wont affect their primetime schedule, and would allow us fans to relive Mohan, Megha, Nanhi, Addu, Guru and the rest until they return to us in January. I've spent this weekend rewatching them from the beginning, and just can't get enough of them. 

Wont you guys join me in messaging Colors to show repeats of NBT season 1 during the daytime? Sitting in North America, they are showing repeats of Veer Shivaji nowadays, so I ask, why cant they use one half hour timeslot to give us repeats of NBT (the early days)? I've already posted on their FB and sent a message via Twitter, so would request you to do the same. At least we could get the first three enchanting months of this wonderful serial during the day as we wait for the new season to start.

What say guys?

shksan

rimi2983

rimi2983

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Farewell

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
ohkk..i know its been few days dat NBT came to an end but at dat tym when every1 was writing their farewell messages i didnt know what to write..Confused

but now dat its been almost a week i thought its d best time to share my feelings abt NBT. i m not a good writer nor am i  very good in expressing my feelings bt i thought lets give it a try. i m sure there are lots of other ppl who write better than me and pls forgive me if I bore u wid my writing.

For me NBT has and will always play a special role. I remember watching d promos of NBT during big boss last year and i felt an instant connection with the serial. i still remember d 'ghanti' dey showed in the promo and d dialogue ' Mohan aur Mrs. Vyas ki dilchasp kahani' and i knew dat d serial is different bt my parents used to watch BALH at dat time so it was difficult to convince them to make me watch NBT so i decided that i'll watch the repeats. After watching the first few episodes i realised that this show is not those typical saas- bahu dramas and yes the actor had more to do rather than just standing and looking at the actress.

I also knew dat KKK was playing the lead as  i had seen his previous shows remix, LRL and pratigya. Though he had not much of a role in remix and i only saw LRL for RK this show made me fall for this guy. His expressions and his eyes which spoke volume. I could clearly see the dedication and passion for acting and the way with which he enacted those scenes with guru, nanhi, megha and addu only made it difficult for me to stop watching it. i dnt think i can ever imagine anyone else playing the character of Mohan. 

One more character which I truly loved in d serial was Guru. though he was a servant it was never felt that he is a side character. the way he used to talk to mohan and knew what mohan felt was mindblowing. Dushyant really did an amazing job.

And i dnt want to forget our very own Mrs. Megha Vyas (BhatnagarWink). Its difficult for any actress to play a character of a widow at such an age. AS actually portrayed the character brilliantly and gave life to it. I never thought dat this was her debut show bcoz of the maturity with which she did the character.
and all the other characters including Nanhi, Addu, Jijibua played the roles so well dat its difficult to forget the serial.

and now that the show has come to end i feel as if a part is missing. I remember waiting for 10.30 so that i could watch d serial bt now i feel a void. the simplicity with which the show started and ended i so wished that it continued for long. As they say all good things come to an end this show also saw its end bt i'm glad that the show is coming up with season 2. though i dnt know that which characters will be there in the serial and what will be the story i hope that we get to see the same old simplicity which the show carried. 

and how can i forget IF ..i m not very old to the forum bt i've been addicted to the forum. the MMT threads have become an addiction and its difficult to stay long from here and i've made so many friends so thank you for that.

Lastly i just want to share the VM i've made on meghan ..though its not a farewell VM bt i've tried to show the Meghan moments and since this is my first one i dnt know how it has turned out bt i hope u all lyk it Smile     

Edited by anonymous1111 - 12 October 2012 at 1:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanSenpoo-Fari-_Bidzie_

GV.SP

IF-Rockerz

GV.SP

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
very well wriitten post yaar too good..Thumbs Upfilled with emotions..
loved reading it..vm is too awsome yaar...with awsome scenes n memories of nbt...Smile

Isha_for_MegHan

Isha_for_MegHan

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Love kunal aakanksha and each n every actor! Also v r overwhelmed to get so helpful and understanding PH. . . Waiting for season 2 desperately :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.