Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 33

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Aweee..beautiful post n thoughts shama...HugHug..same pinch with ur thoughts nothing to add ..but one thing Mohan mera bhai..hai...TongueLOL..but I respect his principles n Megha'swill power equally..TFS..love u...HugEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 30)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
a very mind blasting post farii mom! i used to hate hate daily soaps vry mch.. i ws more into reality shows or else some shw that wud hav dnce in it cz m on my way to becum a professional dancer.. colors i never watched.. bugg boss nly smtymzz.. but wen i saw the promos of nbt i was impressed a lot wit the strylyn bt ltr i forgot ol bout it :P.. my mom too had been impressed by the promos so she tried the show nd made me try also :P.. nd i can vry mch proydly say tat i was in luvv wit it.. i became a daily watchr nd was obssessed wit it!.. den i found u guyz... i had found it really difficult to meet ppl if my categry here bt u ol were vry mch identical to me LOL.. i loved the tym i spent here! will alwayz love nbt and m waiting eagerly fr the nxt season... i love u guyzz too very mch.. cudnt manage to make many frndz here bt did catch a few and i love them ol.. fari di, reshu di, khushi mom, ami di, d partner aka kiran, 3D, preet, neelu, sumi, siree, vrinda and udhay bhaiyya.. sry if i missed someone cz my memory power is very bad :P.. nd m gonna miss evrything! brilliant post fari di!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vrinda--Fari-anji-mira

asha_am

Goldie

asha_am

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
wonderful post Poo Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

sona02

IF-Rockerz

sona02

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
tfs Fari..its a wonderful farewell write up and nice vm also...feel crying

-Fari-

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
wow fari di very well wriitten post yaar too good..filled with emotions..Clap
loved reading it..Heart
even ur vm is too awsome yaar...with awsome scenes n memories of nbt...esp the starting too good with nanhi preyingHeart

well my nbt1 safar was very nice n intresting...the first promo of mohan dinchak  itself made intrest within meto  watch this then aafter watching first epi second...abt that mirchi mohan nok jhoks ,mohans style of taking etc etc made me fall in love with it  thenl i had joined this forum  in april somewhere ..nd  that had enjoyed a lot... by talking nonsenese,fighting for mohan ,palying game of family nd other funny games  etc etc...LOLhave enjoyed a lot with u faridi/mom,khushie,neeli,kiran,Varshu,ash,siree,sumi,reshu di  and also enjoyed maneshas posts ,Bhartis vms...amny other things a lot..well couldnt be active much here due to my studies but how much time i was able to come here nd chat in nbt i did nd enjoyed the lot..i can  never ever forget this golden memories in my life..Big smile..love u allHug..will be eagerly waiting 4 nbt 2 and have all this fun gain

Edited by -Vrinda- - 07 October 2012 at 3:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya--Fari-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
I know I'm late but anyways would love to share this with everyone...

Heard about NBT from some random gossips in my previous forum and became curious to check it since the male lead in it was my favourite actor Harshad's best friend. 

12th January 2011 - The day when I entered the happie shappie world of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha. The first scene I watched was Mohan - Addu's bickering. There was something in it - a special magic that made me grin and laugh. 

Afterwards, I watched the show on and off and finally, there came the day when I was introduced to the most special bonding in the show. It was when Nanhi dadimaa landed up in her Spiderman's home to get some ideas about how to pacify her mother. *sigh* I fell in love with them immediately and became a religious viewer.

I came to this forum and started posting during my leisure time but wasn't much active. As the day passed, I kept on walking forward in my NBT journey, adoring MN, smiling and laughing with them and knowing that I wouldn't look back ever. During that time, I liked MM and MG but never thought of Mohan Bhatnagar as an individual.

16th February 2011 - Chawanni broke up with her Spiderman and I decided to quit. I wasn't brave enough to see them not talking to each other but little did I know that even at that time, we would watch the hilarious episodes of Shivraatri celebrations. Such is the special quality of NBT - never letting us frown and by the way, I did catch up those episodes later. 

28th February - New gossip of the forum, i.e. Spiderman and Chawanni patched up and here I made a comeback in NBT world and this time, NEVER to leave again. 

6th March - My birthday and also the day when I came in this forum officially to be an active member and take parts in discussions. That's when I landed in MMT as well and met all the adorable friends of mine - Mamta, Khushi, Amisha and others. 

Here comes the much-awaited part. Everyone must be wondering as to when I fell for the character whom I love and admire the MOST in the show and who inspires me in every step of my life. Honestly, I wasn't head over heels in love with Mohan in the beginning nor did I think I'd ever be, but hang on guys... Love can happen anytime ;)

I loved Mohan when he somehow managed to send Megha home early as it was HIS Chawanni's request, even though it meant, creating a wrong image in others' mind. I loved him more when he gazed his Mirchi madam from his window and saluted her determination. The process of me falling in love with him as an individual started. Embarrassed

The next question is - When did I start drooling on him? Embarrassed I remember my cheeks turning red when I saw him in a white shirt the first time on 13th March episode. Blushing His brilliant portrayal of the guilt of doing wrong and the pain of the failure, at last, turned my love for him into a hopeless one, but not a proper obsessed one yet. 

To be frank, I've no idea how I turned head over heels obsessed and addicted with Mohan but I do know that it began at a slow process. His mannerisms, clumsiness, attitude, arey yaars, sunnas, chal naas etc. obviously played BIG roles in it. 

I remember of the Sunday morning when I, alone in my room, couldn't stop cracking up, watching Mr. Crime Reporter Mohan Bhatnagar having gala time with his cute pals, whom he named as Jack and Jill, making his Mirchi madam HELL annoyed. ROFL ROFL

I realized of me being his complete, hopelessly crazy, obsessed and addicted pankha-girl when he began protecting his lady love from their leech boss, whereas, I was hell scared if he'd misunderstand her but he didn't, resulting in me loving and respecting him more than before. Every time he stood like a shield in front of his love and protected her, my feelings for him just grew deeper and stronger. 

*sigh* By the end week of March, I was a Mohan/MN pankha, but my affection and adoration for him went beyond the sky after hearing his love confession and watching him selflessly and silently loving Megha without any expectations. 

Next question - How did I love MM? This happened much more later. Actually, it was the last thing I experienced in my NBT journey.

I noticed their sizzling chemistry in 29th March episode when Mohan cupped Megha's face for the first time. Ah gosh! I couldn't stop blushing. Blushing Yet I couldn't love them much since Megha, as usual, didn't believe Mohan, and thus made me very angry on her, though I did understand her situation as well as it was totally justified.

Anyways, the REAL time I fell head over heals and madly in love with MM as a perfect jodi started from 5th April on wards. The silence and the subtle vibe between them while they sat together in the corridor of Jannat Resort, their friendship, Megha's Aji Sunte Ho and Mohan's speechlessness, their Darmiyaan dance, their silent love for each other etc. - all these made them take over my mind and heart completely. Day Dreaming

Since then, EVERYTHING was perfect. There was NO looking back or skipping any episode. My profound love for the show, its characters and the special bondings kept on growing as the days went by. Everything related to NBT became an important part of my world in such a way that there was NOT an inch space for anything else. 

Wait... my story didn't end yet. I'm yet to tell about how I fell for The Perfectionist Kunal Karan Kapoor. Well, here I'd fail to describe my feelings in just few words. I really can't pinpoint the exact moment. It just happened. Watching him playing Mohan and knowing him as a person through his off screen segments/interviews were ENOUGH to make me fall so much in love with him, appreciate him for the way he is, respect and adore him. His thoughts, likes/dislikes, honesty and sincerity, down-to-earth nature, straightforwardness, humbleness, politeness etc. have always impressed me and then... Dheere se, haule se... bas pyaar ho gaya...Day Dreaming

At the end, I want to thank the entire cast and crew of NBT for bestowing me with such a classic show, which is my life and my world at present. 3 months wait is getting damn tough, yet I've happily accepted it to get my world, my NBT back. Big smile

It is the first show I loved, not for any favourite actors of mine but for its realistic and natural story, the screenplay, the script, the most adorable and epic characters and the bonding between them. Gonna remember my entire life how it brought me out of my depression in the worst phase of my life!!! Embarrassed

Edited by -Bidzie- - 07 October 2012 at 9:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaansitammasumiswapSenpoo-krazyriya--Fari-Saraa.pc_pals

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Nice post Bidzie!Clap 

@ Sumi, unreserved at pg. 11.

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

Nice post Bidzie!Clap 

@ Sumi, unreserved at pg. 11.
Thank youHug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.