Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 33

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Pals...Hug

My spot reserved!

Unreserved:

Pals, loved all that you wrote about the shows USP. Yes these are the show's USP and the reasons why we all got attracted to this show. This show actually grew on us and we all got addicted to it. Kab kaise kuch nahi pata chala Embarrassed.

And the VMs...Gosh they were definitely not made by a first timer LOL...tumne pehle banaye the na? Wink

I loved the first one the most!! Jeevan ke safar mein raahi milte hain bichad jaane ko Cry...but I am happy that we can watch our favourite episodes/scenes on YT whenever we feel like. Nobody can snatch them away from us Smile.

Edited by sumiswap - 05 October 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Leesanpc_pals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
fari Hug
amazing amazing post and an extra amazing VM..i havent heard d song before bt its too good and goes so well wid ur video i love it Smile
and for ur post u literally made me cryCry..its difficult for me express my fellings ryt now as u've done bt i wanna say that i never thought dat i'll ever be attached to such a show lyk dis..its been one emotional joyride where i've cried, smiled and laughed at d same tym..thank u for making me remember all those moments.. and ya thanku to d whole cast and crew for making NBT extra special..each one has done their part brilliantly..
and ya though its been only few months i feel so attached to MMT dat i'll miss it ..its become a part of NBT now.its difficult to let it go..bt i hope dat i get to meet all of u wen NBT season2 starts..

and lastly i just wanna say dat even though NBT season 2 will start and i hope dat it is as good as season 1 bt season 1 will always carry a special place and i will miss it a lot !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281LeesanBharti_k-Fari--MohanKiRaadha-

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Well written... and word

IshaqzaadeLeesanpc_pals

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
hey..
wonderful post..just read fari's post and now urs...itna kyun rula rahe ho yaar..i feel bad
bt i just wanna say dat thanku for d post and ya its an amazing VM..dont consider it bad..i m surprised dat u've done such a wonderful job on ur first VM..hope to see more of it in d 2nd season..and ya i love d black and white effect to ur VM..it gives an extra touch to it..thanx once againSmile

IshaqzaadeLeesanpc_pals

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Hey Pal, 
HugHugHugHug

Nice VM, lubhed yit, esphejally B&W effect!Big smile

Your character sketches are also very nice. Specially what you said about Jiji n Guru. These two were so uncommon for Telly soaps! I liked the positivity in both these characters.

Well, all good things come to an end! So, here we are at the last day of NBT. Shocked But still happy that we get to see a new face of NBT soon! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanpc_pals

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Wow, Fari...Both in getting to know how NBT helped you out in making your life better and next for putting down the words in almost near-perfect fashion.Thumbs Up

I only browse but seldom write in IF while in office. But i just could not help myself from writing reading your words...Amazed the way you expressed youself...Clap

Very true that MMT members, IF along with NBT has now become a part of my life...Day Dreaming

I would also like to share the way i started my journey with NBT posted earlier in one of Vyas's posts ( though feeling talentless after reading you)...Wink...Smile

I could still very well remember the Saturday when i was returning to Central Secretariat from AIIMS in the metro and saw the Ad of a new upcoming show named "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh kaha" from 9th Jan 10:30PM onwards. I could vaguely remember the male lead from LRL and Zee TV's Maayka which my mom used to watch. The lady too caught my attention but i didn't took it seriously since that slot was fixed till then for BALH. I missed the first week and luckily or unluckily (since feeling sad on its end) that Saturday my plan of outing got somehow cancelled and so i just turned on the TV set in afternoon. From 3: 30 to 5:30 they ran the entire week's telecast. That two hours of just one week made me understand, neither such kinda stories come often in small screen nor the show will be like any other popular potboilers of recent times.

I still thank in my mind the friend who spoiled my week-end plan on that specific saturday (though i cussed him until then)and thereby providing me with the chance to catch hold of this wonderful show. If that saturday i wasn't sitting idle, i dont know whether i would have followed this iconic show.

Today simultaneously feeling extremely sad seeing its end and hopeful thinking about a new season of the show with all my beloved characters..I think i will be able to catch each of my MMT buddies in the meantime and in 2013.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangniLeesanBharti_kdsgirl-Fari-pc_pals

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Well post and the Vm also nice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanpc_pals

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Hi Fari..
Hug
awee...it's a.. .wonderful Fare well speech..an awesome Vm..dear..Clap
Thumbs Up no wards to express..feel crying..thanks for sharing...
Hug

Leesan-Fari-pc_pals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.