Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 33

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Unreserving!!!

Sorry for d late reply pals..but ab hi log in hopayi hun me...OuchOuch

N D VM was just fab n fab..ClapClapStar...I love d effects u used...WinkLOL..u know I have started making VM's on wmm from d 8th one..till then sab video pad pe hi kar rahi thi...OuchLOLn d second one is also fab I love d music in it...dat bit was in Maine pyar kiya na...d music gives u Goosebumps..nice choice of song yaar..loved both of them...mohan ke entry ko hero wali entry banadiya...StarEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..loved it...Big smileme ek request kar sakthi hun kya???Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pc_pals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 29)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
sumi Hug
first of all big congratulations...secondly an awsum post ..i dnt know what to say ryt now..i m speechless..dere is so much to say bt cant find words to express it..lagta hain mujhe bhi ek post kholke apni feelings expres karni hi padegi..bt fr now just wanna say dat will miss NBT alot..dere is nothing which can replace it..waiting for d 3 months to get over as quickly as possibleSmile
till den lets njoy by watching d old episodes..and yes after watching all d VM's i m planning to come up with one myself bt dnt know if i cant give justice to it so ill try bt pls if ne1 can suggest some songs it'll be gr8.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pc_pals

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
wooow... beautifully expressed. there are really no words left to describe NBT n its characters as well as the actors. lovely show, lovely characterization, lovely actors.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeXx.Phoenix.xXpc_pals

Xx.Phoenix.xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

res Shama, thanks for the pm  *hugs*

feeling not at all well so won't be able to come online today , but reserving here

as soon as i get fit, will read your beautiful piece and fill this box up :D

love you!

Aww Fari, koi jaldi nahi hain! You go, take good rest! Need you back fit n fine very soon!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ishaqzaadepc_pals

asha_am

Goldie

asha_am

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
beautiful post Shama Hug...i like your conclusion much, you have put your words beautifully 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

kunaladicted

Goldie

kunaladicted

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Wonderful post Shama... Tumhari tarah main bhi yahin prayer kr rhi hu ki 2nd season bhi usi charm aur flavour ke sath wapis hamare beech aa jaye...

pc_pals

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Fari,now watched the VM-it was too good!Clap

pc_pals

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Pals-I liked the experiments with varieties,both were very good...Thumbs Up

pc_pals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.