Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 33

blmadhuri

blmadhuri

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Beautifully written DearClap..

Very much excited for season 2...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 28)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Awesome post Poo...NBT 1 was hatke and left a remarkable impact with the viewers.
I for one have no great hopes on NBT 2 ...still waiting for the promos and press releases...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehapc_palsSenpoo

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Badiya post hai Shama...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeXx.Phoenix.xXpc_pals

sona02

IF-Rockerz

sona02

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
thanks for the beautiful post

Xx.Phoenix.xX

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Well written Senpoo,ya its beauty lied in the simplicity...

Senpoo

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Originally posted by nb.neha

hey meera how are you?  are yaar this whole NBT journey has been so very touching n addictive too. just got hooked to mohan n nanhi and also mohan's love for megha. Embarrassed 3 mahinne wait karenge NBT 2 ki. bas itna kaafi hai hamare liye 3 mahine ke intezar ko kum painful karne ke liye.

u know meera m not keeping any high expectation from NBT. i wont compare NBT 1 with 2. comparisons se charm loose ho jata hai. will just wait for it to come n watch it as it will be

Hi Neha... you are right we shouldn't expect much from the season 2, as it will only break our heart. Even at that time the TRP issues will arise and don't know, what will the PH plan to do with the show, just going with the flow is wise.Wink

Our NBT ended with a positive note and assured of the second season, and am happy for that, as we can see our dear Kunal Karan Kapoor again in a new season. But nothing can replace our beloved NBT 1 and our dear Mohan Bhatnagar which will remain as a sweet memory in our hearts and we will miss everything about this show very much and the sudden exit of the show made me more sad.
Cry

I would've been very happy and even wouldn't have felt bad for the show if it hadn't ended so suddenly... and if the following had happened... copy pasting my comment which I had written in some other post.
Big smile

I wouldn't have missed NBT this much, and wouldn't have felt so sad departing from it, if this show and its storyline had passed certain time and had covered all the major tracks, resolved all the issues in the story with its own pace and not in a hurry.Ermm If they had shown MM love story,Day Dreaming Mohan-addu bonding, Mohan and his dad bonding, Megha-indu patch-up, Mohan-renu patch up, solving FD issue and many other issues which I don't remember right now, in a proper way, then I would've been one satisfied viewer and would've bid farewell to this amazing & unique show with a happy face.Big smile But due to the irritating TRPs and some cheap politics the show is being forced to shutdownAngry which messed the story of the show in a major way and the CVs had to cover all the major issue in a hurry & rush the storyline to complete it within the time limit. This hurts me too much.CryCry Still one relieving news is that NBT is coming back with a new season.Big smile I am curious, If the season 2 is a continuation of the season 1, then my thoughts may differ. But I am doubtful...Confused

my only reason for not having great expectations from NBT 2 is that i want to watch it with a all new mind n heart without any preconceived notion or thoughts. as humans we tend to form a certain image n then compare it with reality. thisis where we get disappointed for no good reason. so i want to take it as it comes.

yes meera there were so many tracks to be explored. aisa nahi tha ke haar track cover ho gya tha. it had lot to show n sadly they had to wrap up these tracks in a hurry. MA bonding ko bhi time diya ja sakta tha same with mohan-his dad bonding. 

NBT 2 continuation...hmmm...ho bhi sakta hai or nahi bhi ho sakta. sanu ki? Wink hume KKK or AK ko dekhna hai bas Smile

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Neha very emotional post - will miss NBT and Mohan Bhatnagar like hell...
My evenings will never be the same again...

Am also keeping very low expectations from season 2 - I read from the articles that Sunshine has always brought hatke shows...but all of them have faced the TRP music and meandered...
The TRP monster will not go away - so wonder what they are going to come up with...

Confirmation that the team is going to come back for second innings still keeps hopes floating high.

@red; that's the story with each and every show with a "Hatke" story. its a bitter truth!! shows with different stories don't garner much trp sadly. however they are always remembered Smile with love. i still remember MJHT n shows like LRL, Time bomb etc they were different.

@blue: the final confirmation by the cast was a total reassurance. picture abhi baki hai mere dost

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

res Shama, thanks for the pm  *hugs*

feeling not at all well so won't be able to come online today , but reserving here

as soon as i get fit, will read your beautiful piece and fill this box up :D

love you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IshaqzaadeXx.Phoenix.xX

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.