Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 33

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Neha very emotional post - will miss NBT and Mohan Bhatnagar like hell...
My evenings will never be the same again...

Am also keeping very low expectations from season 2 - I read from the articles that Sunshine has always brought hatke shows...but all of them have faced the TRP music and meandered...
The TRP monster will not go away - so wonder what they are going to come up with...

Confirmation that the team is going to come back for second innings still keeps hopes floating high.

Edited by Lekz - 06 October 2012 at 1:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asha_am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 26)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Pals,
Nice post and very nicely written about every live and non-living characters! Clap

The black and white VM is just awesome! Very beautiful coverage of those cute and memorable scenes! Superb efforts! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asha_ampc_pals

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
It was a best season so far. NBT we love you all so much. All the stars were fabulous and they did a honest job. Shown the great professionalism and entertained us to the fullest.

Please please come back soon with second innings and make us smile once again. Give us reasons in life to laugh, cry and celebrate with you all.

Wish you all the NBT crew a very Happy Dussera, Diwali, Christmas and New Year greetings in advance.

Edited by naina2010 - 06 October 2012 at 1:08am

Lekz

IF-Rockerz

Lekz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Lovely post Dolly - only goes to show how special this show has been for all of us...

Am only hoping we get a good season 2 and life once again bounces back to Mohan and Megha's dilchasp story...the second innings.

Edited by Lekz - 06 October 2012 at 1:12am

dolly_negi

.Snowfall.

IF-Addictz

.Snowfall.

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Excellent post..Beautifully written...!Clapnd a beautiful vm... very well done dear.. love to see more vms from u...Smile

pc_pals

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
awesome VM pal , u dont look like an amateur one yaar1
expecting more from u from now onwards

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetupc_pals

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
res

dolly_negi

dolly_negi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
thnk u guys fr luvng my post...i jst wntd to express my feeling fr a long tym n today i finally did it..i frgt to mention sitama in my post..i always lovd her post..dey r all inspiring...thnk u lekz n bharti fr luvng my post..bharti i saw ur vm...its awesome...cn any1 tell me who made mohan megha kuch is tarah,producer string n ek meh aur ek tu vm n also nbt reprise...dese all vm r awesome n especially nbt reprise...i luvd it

pc_pals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.