Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 33

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx-Shama-xX

Lovely Post Rekha!Hug

Same here! The fact that our NBT-1 is gonna breathe its last by tonight, is still not down my system!OuchCry

But as you said, Life has to move on!! But hoping for a fresh and new start with our season-2! :')

Lots of love!Hug

Thanks Shama, me too waiting for a wonderful new season.

Luv you too!Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! (Page 10)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Rekha-Wonderful post and your Life Story is nostalgic enough!
Yes,whatever good thing is there in Life,even if it goes the memory remains and no one can take it away.It is the thing we can cherish always.
 At the same moment NBT will be back within 3 months in form-so we can cheer up for that.Big smile

Thanks Bishal. Hope these three months will pass really fast! I am eager to watch NBT2 you know!Big smile

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merc_Nary

Thanks @Fari for a good concise write up of the journey of NBT. The VM was beautiful. Nazia Hassan RIP.

All good things have to end and we are close to it now.

I realize that NBT is the 2nd show on telly that I have watched from the first episode to the last. The first one was a show on DD about  "Chanakya" and that was close to 20 years ago.

I have been a silent member mostly, but it was great interacting with all of you in whatever little capacity I could

I am not pinning to much hopes and expectations from season 2 and will take it as it comes.

This will be my last post in forum till the time TV land comes up with something interesting.

Wishing everybody all the success and riches in life

au revoir

Merc  Hug

good to see that NBT brought about a change in everyone's pattern and for good! I have seen others saying the same too, that after a long while they have actually watched a soap episode by episode.

well, about season 2, I am not placing it on a pedestal this soon too, which will obviously mean my hopes taking a steep climb up!! so at the moment, very detached from any thoughts about season 2, just enjoying the happy ending of season 1 right now. 

thanks for your wishes, same to you too Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaade

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
what a lovly explained about NBT...very  lovely VM ahhh i try to control my tear :(( but cant/...Cry

Ishaqzaade

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Rekha Hug

*unreserving*

I am at a loss of words with which to express myself after reading your post Rekha, Beautiful and sublime and holds 110% true

Beautiful example of your father's farm and your emotional attachment to it.

I agree, same goes for our bond with NBT and these memories. When memories take permanent abode in one's heart then that memorable object/person is never far away from you, regardless of the distance or time lapse separation between you both.

Moments never come again, but it's true that the treasure of their memories go on living within us.

Thanks for this awesome post Hug

Fari, repeating the hug I sent you in your post!Big smile

Thank you so much. I dunno what to express, feel drained now! Will come back to you! 

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethu07

Nice post rekha ji. Like u said nbt will always remain in our hearts forever. Also am hoping to c a wild tiger in the forest someday Day Dreaming

Thanks Geethu. 

Oh, don't hope for that now! Our forests are shrinking with such a speed that, I fear even finding a hare could become difficult very soon!

@ Meghan27, thank you very much!

Edited by WREX - 05 October 2012 at 10:43am

knraji

IF-Dazzler

knraji

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
So touching Rekha...For anyone, the childhood memories are so special, wherever they had grown up, doesn't matter...Your's is even more special that u are blessed to grow up with the nature...

No doubt, NBT is so natural that we all will definitely cherish & will treasure all the good moments of it...& also the friends we got/experiences we shared in the forum. NBT & it's memories will have a very very special place in our hearts for sure.

As u said thought it's a temporary, it's sure hurting a lot...Hope time will heal & we will all come back with a bang to the forum for NBT2Smile...Meanwhile I'm sure we will all keep in touch for sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UmraoJaanpc_pals

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knraji

So touching Rekha...For anyone, the childhood memories are so special, wherever they had grown up, doesn't matter...Your's is even more special that u are blessed to grow up with the nature...

No doubt, NBT is so natural that we all will definitely cherish & will treasure all the good moments of it...& also the friends we got/experiences we shared in the forum. NBT & it's memories will have a very very special place in our hearts for sure.

As u said thought it's a temporary, it's sure hurting a lot...Hope time will heal & we will all come back with a bang to the forum for NBT2Smile...Meanwhile I'm sure we will all keep in touch for sure.

Thanks Raji. My childhood sure was special! I guess everyone feels the same!LOL

I too hope to keep in touch with all my friends here! And I am sure, NBT2 will help us in that!

pc_pals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.