Users

Frequent Posters

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awwie Bidzie..πŸ€—
Haaye!! Such a cute experience...πŸ˜ƒ  Lovely post πŸ€—
first the character and later the actor attracted everyone...πŸ˜†
Finally you being a Mohan pankha, Tumhe bhi Dheere se, Haule se pyaar ho Gaya πŸ‘ πŸ‘
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: passionalive

Awwie Bidzie..πŸ€—

Haaye!! Such a cute experience...πŸ˜ƒ  Lovely post πŸ€—
first the character and later the actor attracted everyone...πŸ˜†
Finally you being a Mohan pankha, Tumhe bhi Dheere se, Haule se pyaar ho Gaya πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Sacchi bol rahi hoon .. Main pehele Kunal ya Mohan ko notice bhi nahi karti thi but tab thodi naa pata tha ki ab yeh haal hone wala hai ke usse judaai naa mumkin sa ho jaayega!!! Khair, thank you so much!!! πŸ€— I forgot to mention how Mohan inspires me in every step of my life!!! πŸ˜ƒ
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I personally don't really want to say goodbye. I wonder if as fans we can bring it back to the screens, can we as fans not request Colors to show repeats of NBT Season 1 during the day - it wont affect their primetime schedule, and would allow us fans to relive Mohan, Megha, Nanhi, Addu, Guru and the rest until they return to us in January. I've spent this weekend rewatching them from the beginning, and just can't get enough of them. 

Wont you guys join me in messaging Colors to show repeats of NBT season 1 during the daytime? Sitting in North America, they are showing repeats of Veer Shivaji nowadays, so I ask, why cant they use one half hour timeslot to give us repeats of NBT (the early days)? I've already posted on their FB and sent a message via Twitter, so would request you to do the same. At least we could get the first three enchanting months of this wonderful serial during the day as we wait for the new season to start.

What say guys?
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohkk..i know its been few days dat NBT came to an end but at dat tym when every1 was writing their farewell messages i didnt know what to write..πŸ˜•

but now dat its been almost a week i thought its d best time to share my feelings abt NBT. i m not a good writer nor am i  very good in expressing my feelings bt i thought lets give it a try. i m sure there are lots of other ppl who write better than me and pls forgive me if I bore u wid my writing.

For me NBT has and will always play a special role. I remember watching d promos of NBT during big boss last year and i felt an instant connection with the serial. i still remember d 'ghanti' dey showed in the promo and d dialogue ' Mohan aur Mrs. Vyas ki dilchasp kahani' and i knew dat d serial is different bt my parents used to watch BALH at dat time so it was difficult to convince them to make me watch NBT so i decided that i'll watch the repeats. After watching the first few episodes i realised that this show is not those typical saas- bahu dramas and yes the actor had more to do rather than just standing and looking at the actress.

I also knew dat KKK was playing the lead as  i had seen his previous shows remix, LRL and pratigya. Though he had not much of a role in remix and i only saw LRL for RK this show made me fall for this guy. His expressions and his eyes which spoke volume. I could clearly see the dedication and passion for acting and the way with which he enacted those scenes with guru, nanhi, megha and addu only made it difficult for me to stop watching it. i dnt think i can ever imagine anyone else playing the character of Mohan. 

One more character which I truly loved in d serial was Guru. though he was a servant it was never felt that he is a side character. the way he used to talk to mohan and knew what mohan felt was mindblowing. Dushyant really did an amazing job.

And i dnt want to forget our very own Mrs. Megha Vyas (BhatnagarπŸ˜‰). Its difficult for any actress to play a character of a widow at such an age. AS actually portrayed the character brilliantly and gave life to it. I never thought dat this was her debut show bcoz of the maturity with which she did the character.
and all the other characters including Nanhi, Addu, Jijibua played the roles so well dat its difficult to forget the serial.

and now that the show has come to end i feel as if a part is missing. I remember waiting for 10.30 so that i could watch d serial bt now i feel a void. the simplicity with which the show started and ended i so wished that it continued for long. As they say all good things come to an end this show also saw its end bt i'm glad that the show is coming up with season 2. though i dnt know that which characters will be there in the serial and what will be the story i hope that we get to see the same old simplicity which the show carried. 

and how can i forget IF ..i m not very old to the forum bt i've been addicted to the forum. the MMT threads have become an addiction and its difficult to stay long from here and i've made so many friends so thank you for that.

Lastly i just want to share the VM i've made on meghan ..though its not a farewell VM bt i've tried to show the Meghan moments and since this is my first one i dnt know how it has turned out bt i hope u all lyk it πŸ˜Š     

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15EyrOYu3Zk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by anonymous1111 - 11 years ago
Belaku thumbnail
very well wriitten post yaar too good..πŸ‘πŸΌfilled with emotions..
loved reading it..vm is too awsome yaar...with awsome scenes n memories of nbt...😊
Isha_for_MegHan thumbnail
Love kunal aakanksha and each n every actor! Also v r overwhelmed to get so helpful and understanding PH. . . Waiting for season 2 desperately :)
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am just waiting for its 2nd season 
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess I'm really really late to be posting a farewell... 
I really loved watching the season 1 of this show. Although I stopped watching this show after some point because certain aspects shown weren't acc to my preferences.. but upto what I had watched, I did enjoy and found this show to have a different essence in comparison to many shows I've come across. The love-story between a widow and a bachelor is not really a very usual concept... and what was nice was how the love happened naturally between them; and not because of forced circumstances like a marriage, etc. I particularly liked Mohan's carefree attitude; his interactions with Nanhi were really a treat to watch... the combination of the childish-adult and the adult-like child really added some spice. And his interactions with his servant Guru was another nice aspect in the show. Even all the family-related scenes were all kept normally-toned ... no unnecessary melodrama or evil-plotting family members. Even the character Renu wasn't really evil or plotting; she had her grey shades and I guess she more or less ended up doing some stupid things than evil things. Btw, Mohan-Renu scenes were really fun to watch as well. All in all, this show had been great upto one point... and kudos to all the show-makers and those involved for that. And here is me looking forward to the season 2 and I hope it'll be another simple subtle story like how the season 1 was initially.
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"Der aaye par durust aaye"πŸ˜‰ good farewell writeup πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
aashu_am thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kunal -The best Actor...
NBT -  The best show

saw the promos, "looks something different", lets me try
saw Nanhi-spiderman chemistry, "ah how sweet", started watching daily
saw Mohan-Guru natak, "very hilarious", fastened the seat belt
saw Mohan-Meghan nok-jok, "mesmerizing", fastened the belt with TV
saw Mohan-Megha romance, "melting", eyelock with TV for that 1/2 an hour
then there came the show stealer, 
Ridhimma πŸ˜‘with lots of twists and turns, 
every character butchered, "unacceptable" ok leave the show...
but unable to...till 10.30pm mind says no to NBT, but at 10.30 my hands switch on the TV for NBT...
i was surprised why i am so addict to this show after so many killings,..."thinking", then realized it was you KUNAL, who made me to stick to the show, what a genius you are, the BEST in the Telly world

sach tho yeh hai ki "can't resist from falling in love with your acting"...

first serial, i started watching continuously is NBT...now passing time waiting for NBT2