NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent writeup Shama,

I can relate to every word you have put in. Similar to you i was not in India when this fabulous NBT started. I came back in April end. It was hot summer and could not go out soon to join my work. Took 10 days off and dint know what to do. I was browsing through the channels and believe me i could not find any show interesting. 

One day i saw the promo of Mohan and Megha ka pyaar ka izhaar on May 7th episode. I saw it first time and the magical chemistry between the two main leads made me to watch the entire episodes from Day 1 (jan to May) There was no looking back. I can say i got addicted to NBT. 

I enjoyed every moment of NBT.

Thanks to India forums, I am glad to say i am member of NBT forums, I have enjoyed all the VMs, FFs, Funposts, pictures, Gallery and magical words, poems, inspirational quotes made by NBT forum members. They are all very talented and shared their views. Infact i can say, they gave the equal amount of love and good and memorable moments and shared their comments and reviews. The NBT forum is the coolest and friendliest forum i have seen so far.
I love them all.

Edited by naina2010 - 11 years ago
Yes, NBT 1 is ofcourse the best one and NBT 2 has no competition from outside but itself! πŸ˜‰

I really wish best of luck to the team, to come up with a beautiful story/characters/screenplay, to do complete justice to their own season 1! πŸ˜ƒ
awesome post senpoo...nbt 1 really deserve appreciation n a huge round of applause...luv u nbt..lookng frwrd to nbt season 2..
Excellent writeup by u Shama πŸ‘
u have said it all so beautifully πŸ€—

Hope that season 2 will be good as season 1.. πŸ˜ƒ
nice post excited for season 2

Beautifully written DearπŸ‘..

Very much excited for season 2...πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome post Poo...NBT 1 was hatke and left a remarkable impact with the viewers.
I for one have no great hopes on NBT 2 ...still waiting for the promos and press releases...
thanks for the beautiful post
Well written Senpoo,ya its beauty lied in the simplicity...