NBT Season 1 - Farewell/Appreciation HERE! - Page 20

Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice post πŸ‘- nostalgic moments...

Am sure these will keep us going the 3 months...
Keep them coming Jumana.

Beautiful post Shama..πŸ‘πŸΌ..beautifullyexpressed..
Neha very emotional post - will miss NBT and Mohan Bhatnagar like hell...
My evenings will never be the same again...

Am also keeping very low expectations from season 2 - I read from the articles that Sunshine has always brought hatke shows...but all of them have faced the TRP music and meandered...
The TRP monster will not go away - so wonder what they are going to come up with...

Confirmation that the team is going to come back for second innings still keeps hopes floating high.

Edited by Lekz - 11 years ago
Pals,
Nice post and very nicely written about every live and non-living characters! πŸ‘

The black and white VM is just awesome! Very beautiful coverage of those cute and memorable scenes! Superb efforts! πŸ‘
It was a best season so far. NBT we love you all so much. All the stars were fabulous and they did a honest job. Shown the great professionalism and entertained us to the fullest.

Please please come back soon with second innings and make us smile once again. Give us reasons in life to laugh, cry and celebrate with you all.

Wish you all the NBT crew a very Happy Dussera, Diwali, Christmas and New Year greetings in advance.
Edited by naina2010 - 11 years ago
Lovely post Dolly - only goes to show how special this show has been for all of us...

Am only hoping we get a good season 2 and life once again bounces back to Mohan and Megha's dilchasp story...the second innings.
Edited by Lekz - 11 years ago
Excellent post..Beautifully written...!πŸ‘nd a beautiful vm... very well done dear.. love to see more vms from u...😊
awesome VM pal , u dont look like an amateur one yaar1
expecting more from u from now onwards

thnk u guys fr luvng my post...i jst wntd to express my feeling fr a long tym n today i finally did it..i frgt to mention sitama in my post..i always lovd her post..dey r all inspiring...thnk u lekz n bharti fr luvng my post..bharti i saw ur vm...its awesome...cn any1 tell me who made mohan megha kuch is tarah,producer string n ek meh aur ek tu vm n also nbt reprise...dese all vm r awesome n especially nbt reprise...i luvd it
Congrats...a soulful post...well said...
Am just feeling too emotional reading all posts...
3 months is going to be hard...
Will miss NBT ...