Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: geethu07

Unreserving

Great post fari di😊love u and lovely to meet u in MMT and u been very nice.
I love the mods and i dont want to give them a headache as i think der will be many thanking giving and threads in the forum after todays episode. So i will jolt my farewell message here.
l i want to thank
* Sun Shine productions for coming up with Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha . Thank u seema and sudhirπŸ€—
*Colors for airing the show.😊
*Sonal for the wonderful story and screenplay. I love u mamπŸ€—
*Venita Coelho,Shilpa sharma D'mello ,Aseem Arora for the concept and broad story😊
Special mention to my dear jhappu ji bcoz without u i wont be having so much fun in the forum.πŸ˜›
*Amit malik, Maan the wonderfu directors of the show.
* Subrat Sinha for all the wonderful dialoguesπŸ‘
*Hrishikesh Gandhi, Abhishek Gandhi,Ehaan Ghanim for wonderful photography😊
*Parag Deshmukh the wonderful cameraman😊
* Vimmi Malhotra the stylist for coming up with gorgeous megha and dashing mohanπŸ˜ƒ
*Ashish Rego For the wonderful BG scoreπŸ€—I loved the music
Sorry i culd mention only a few of the crew. To all the crew. Thank u all for all the efforts . without u people vicouldnt have enjoyed my dearest show.πŸ‘
Now the cast...
Kunal Karan Kapoor ,Akansha Singh ,Ashnoor kaur,Rinku Karmarkar,Dushyant ,Shivansh, sachin Parik, Anjan shivastav, shivansh kotia, neelu kohli, madhuri sanjeev, madhuri Bhandhiwaderkar,Nirnav soni , prinal, and all. All were super good and left a mark in my heart. Thank u ppl.πŸ€—
Hoping to c u all on NBT 2.
I also thank all NBTians of theforum. Had a great time. Keep in touch. Special mention to all MMtians. Had a great time with u guys. Love u all.

Geethu, thanks  πŸ€—   been so so nice in knowing you too 

very nice note of thanks to the whole team of NBT, but then you might just have to copy paste all this as your message for the NBT team, in the Tribute thread which is going to be made on monday i think, by Bidzie and Sunshine_A

anyways, thanks πŸ˜Š
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

Fari...πŸ€—πŸ€—

that was d sweetest n heart -touching post to read...😊..Thanks for sharing ur experience with NBT...n NBt really gives u peace of mind many times...it may be because of the genuineness of characters like Mohan n Megha...n of course nahin Jiji n Guru which is a rare-quality in people now a days...😳thanks for including me in d list of your friends it was fun discussing n learning d things from you...n I love ur honest reviews...of my work at times...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†n I think u will continue to do it..just like before...and we will have fun during this 3 months too...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Coming to d Vm -sweet n gorgeous VM  hai yaar...πŸ‘πŸ‘..u have collected all d sweet n golden memories of NBT..n I saw some effects added by u...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..they are really cute...TFS yaar...love u...πŸ€—β€οΈ

aww thank you so much Siree πŸ€—   MMT friends are my most beloved asset now, love you and love you all!! πŸ˜³

hehe, good that you noticed my added effects in the VM πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜† This proves that you did watch the whole VM again, otherwise I had been wondering whether you guys will bother watching again or not πŸ˜‰

love you and thanks for the wonderful comment πŸ€—
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

Amazing explained about NBT. lovely VM❀️feel cry i am speechless

and suno bhahiyo aur Behno Fari maa ne ho jo jo likha hai mera bhi same to same farewell speech πŸ˜†

Ami πŸ˜†  πŸ€—   πŸ€—   

you seem out of station currently, guess you are busy watching and celebrating friday with a movie πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

anyways, same to same speech tumhara, choo cute πŸ€—    love you for your awesome and frank comments πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†  πŸ€—

abb rona band karo, no aansoo bahaooin, happy happy farewell karo πŸ˜†
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fari :

you got me emotional with your post and vm, coz like you i too didnt watch NBT from day 1 but started from a much later date ( FIL throwing chappal on Mohan in PL ) . the rest is history. ditto to all that you said, the characters despite being fictional, taught us many important do's and dont's of life which WILL stay as a lesson for us and not just plain entertainment.

but trust me, i have got over my feelings of sadness long back. and that's mainly coz of the fact that despite all " unthinkable and unfathomable " twists and turns, NBT somehow managed to retain it's quality unlike many other shows. so here's wishing Best Of Luck to the NBT team, and hoping that they comeback with a bang and with the same charm in season 2 to get us all hooked and gushing like we did in season 1.

Love,

Polly.
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice attempt Pals. Good VM. Hoping to c more from u. 😊 
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post and lovely VM! πŸ˜ƒ
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail

@Puja

it's only  a matter of 3 months yaar, buhat jaldi guzrein ge, you won't even feel their passing

@chutki 

πŸ€—    aww don't cry yaar  πŸ€—   told you naa, say bye with a face, it's ending on a grand happy note so celebrate instead of getting so subdued πŸ€—
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Rekha...Beautiful as always Rekha...πŸ€—

I am so lucky to know everyone here in the forum...each one of you are truly unique and blessed creatively. I will always be thankful to NBT for a lot of reasons and knowing you all will be one of them If it was not for the show I would have never known you all 😊.  Love you πŸ€—

I am just too numb now to express how I feel about the show ending. I want to write why I fell in love with this show. May be sometime later in the evening I will...πŸ˜•

Thanks ri. 

@ bold: So true! I am so happy that because of NBT, I met 'my kind' of people here. Now, I can be assured that, even after the show ends, I can have someone to share my thoughts, all kinds of emotions etc. 

A big πŸ€— to you Sumi!  
UmraoJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharti_k

Awee..nice one Rekha..πŸ€—u shared ur childhood moments..really made me emotional..Savi savi nenapu saavira nenapu..

trully..Nbt  has made a very spl place in  our heart..don't know..main kal se kya karoongi.. ..aaj sab log kyun rula rahe ho yaar...main kisi ko bhi miss karna nahi chahti..will keep on visiting this forum..regularly...lots of love..πŸ€—

Nijakko Bharati, saavira saavira nenapu kadta ive. NBT has a major share in that! I am glad I met you here. It's always been a pleasure to talk to you and watch your beautiful VMs.
UmraoJaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx-Shama-xX

Lovely Post Rekha!πŸ€—

Same here! The fact that our NBT-1 is gonna breathe its last by tonight, is still not down my system!😭

But as you said, Life has to move on!! But hoping for a fresh and new start with our season-2! :')

Lots of love!πŸ€—

Thanks Shama, me too waiting for a wonderful new season.

Luv you too!πŸ€—