Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks @Fari for a good concise write up of the journey of NBT. The VM was beautiful. Nazia Hassan RIP.

All good things have to end and we are close to it now.

I realize that NBT is the 2nd show on telly that I have watched from the first episode to the last. The first one was a show on DD about  "Chanakya" and that was close to 20 years ago.

I have been a silent member mostly, but it was great interacting with all of you in whatever little capacity I could

I am not pinning to much hopes and expectations from season 2 and will take it as it comes.

This will be my last post in forum till the time TV land comes up with something interesting.

Wishing everybody all the success and riches in life

au revoir
Edited by Merc_Nary - 11 years ago
dolly_negi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice post fari de...i tld u once dt i always like ur post n i was waiting fr ur post...i vl surely miss nbt n frm today i hv evn strtd watchng nbt frm d frst episode...i was cryng watchng it n laughng at mohan stupid antics...oh i m feeling so sad nw...well i m waiting fr nbt 2...hope it turn out to b best among all daily soap n gain high trp...fingr cross...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Pals Di πŸ€—
Fabulous writeup on NBT by u Di πŸ‘

Is this ur 1st VM , Pals Di ? πŸ˜²
Its really so awesome re πŸ˜­ I really πŸ˜­ aftr seeing u whole VM.. !

Di.. Pls. make more VMs on NBT , MM till Jan 2012..
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
FariπŸ€—
Fabulous writeup on NBT journey by u dear πŸ‘

Ur farewell VM is really so awesome re πŸ˜­ 
I was really πŸ˜­ aftr seeing u whole VM.. !

Pls. make more VMs on NBT , MM till Jan 2012.. 

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
U already made it pals?*happy dance* damn i cant watch it right now because of powercut:'( wil unres soon n congrats 4 d first vm n zackas writing pals*hugs back*
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Fari...please rehem kar...main office mein hun aur aankhon mein aansu hai...😭

Love you πŸ€—

Mere bhi same feeling hai but I want to write something sensible today...itne din bahot chindigiri kiya tha...πŸ˜†

I will definitely get myself to write one paragraph atleast...very bad at expressing what I feel.

Yet to see the VM!!
Edited by sumiswap - 11 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Pals...πŸ€—

My spot reserved!

Unreserved:

Pals, loved all that you wrote about the shows USP. Yes these are the show's USP and the reasons why we all got attracted to this show. This show actually grew on us and we all got addicted to it. Kab kaise kuch nahi pata chala πŸ˜³.

And the VMs...Gosh they were definitely not made by a first timer πŸ˜†...tumne pehle banaye the na? πŸ˜‰

I loved the first one the most!! Jeevan ke safar mein raahi milte hain bichad jaane ko πŸ˜­...but I am happy that we can watch our favourite episodes/scenes on YT whenever we feel like. Nobody can snatch them away from us πŸ˜Š.

Edited by sumiswap - 11 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fari πŸ€—
amazing amazing post and an extra amazing VM..i havent heard d song before bt its too good and goes so well wid ur video i love it πŸ˜Š
and for ur post u literally made me cry😭..its difficult for me express my fellings ryt now as u've done bt i wanna say that i never thought dat i'll ever be attached to such a show lyk dis..its been one emotional joyride where i've cried, smiled and laughed at d same tym..thank u for making me remember all those moments.. and ya thanku to d whole cast and crew for making NBT extra special..each one has done their part brilliantly..
and ya though its been only few months i feel so attached to MMT dat i'll miss it ..its become a part of NBT now.its difficult to let it go..bt i hope dat i get to meet all of u wen NBT season2 starts..

and lastly i just wanna say dat even though NBT season 2 will start and i hope dat it is as good as season 1 bt season 1 will always carry a special place and i will miss it a lot !!

1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well written... and word
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey..
wonderful post..just read fari's post and now urs...itna kyun rula rahe ho yaar..i feel bad
bt i just wanna say dat thanku for d post and ya its an amazing VM..dont consider it bad..i m surprised dat u've done such a wonderful job on ur first VM..hope to see more of it in d 2nd season..and ya i love d black and white effect to ur VM..it gives an extra touch to it..thanx once again😊