Supernatural

I loved it... but hated it to... Veiws? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

oh mahi u spoke every word for me !!
 and yeah even i wasnt much impressed by that girl..
though i wont say i didnt love the way she put sam in his place. Man i was feeling bitchy against sam and even though he looked hell abashed when dean questioned him regarding his efforts for dean or kevin, still i am feeling relentlessly hateful for him!!
 it feels so bad ! coz i for one always had felt for him. even with whole rubi lucifer fiasco. i was angry at dean for a long time for nt giving sam his due in s5 but now man .. that was way tooo .. stupid.

hope something is done to make that right !

also crawley is I dont know man he didnt feel like crawley at all to me !

and kevind hairstyle , i liked that. ( i have a fear of boys with long-ish hair. i am dead scared of jared. ROFL)
 hope crawly gives sam a haircut manicure pedicure too !

This should be the million dollar question: When will Jared Padalecki get a haircut??ROFL

it is.
sometimes i dream about getting this chance of cutting jared's hair with a metre long scissorsLOL

You know how Dean and Sam returned from hell, I wonder if we did succeed in giving Jared a haircut (won't call it a trim, that would an insult to Jared's lustrous silky long hairLOL) will it return back too?ROFLROFL... with the meter long scissors we'll need a permanent solution to stop the return of Jared's long hair from the scalp!LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I loved it... but hated it to... Veiws? (Page 2)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AngelSimi-

Goldie

-AngelSimi-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
very well said everyone. agree with you dolly mahi and all who supported dolly's argument. I know it would sound funny but i have a theory that sam and amelia would have broken up not due to sam moving away but due to the fact that he loves DOGS more than amelia ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
and that flowing mane needs to be toned down a bit hahahahahahaha. He is our very own Loreal's brand ambassador !!!!!
But keeping all these thinhs aside epi started so much and kept us wondering. I have a n honest opinion that it would be better than the previous season. So much loose ends in first epi itself lets just wait and watch!!!!

Now about dean ! Continued in next post ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-herms_angel

-AngelSimi-

Goldie

-AngelSimi-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
And now about our very own each-dimension-travelled-without-any-passport-or-ticket-Mr. Dean Winchester ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL
What an enrty!!!!!!!!!! Scared the bejeesus out os the kids!!!! ROFL
and then that " Man in the wilderness" song and his walk and dugging up benny's grave !!!!

But the best part
1. Sam and Dean hug
2. Baby and dean-An eternal love storyROFL
3. Dean and his burger
4.The way he wanted to find cass
5. Badass dean in purgatory

And hats off to jensen for portraying the 'Damaged' dean so well. That man deserves accolades for that and all thanx to jeremy carver that he showed us that change in dean coz had he not it would have not looked convincing at all. All in all a really good epi with loads of ups and downs and questions!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-herms_angel

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL
ROFL
guess wat.. wen crowly said dat to kevin.. i jus thot jared too needs it very badly
i juz hate hate hateee his hairstyle.. his S! hairstyle was so good..made him luk good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
The season premiere was a big letdown for me :(

Carver, what are you doing to Sam? I can understand Sam giving up hunting but Sam giving up on his brother just like that?? Am I supposed to believe that Sam didn't even bother to look for him??
Huh...if you are really gonna sell to us that Sam did what he did in not searching for Dean then gimme more than a silly 30 sec flashback. The dog thing made me  LOL
Dean is gone, so let's give Sammy a dog.Dafuq? Wacko

And when Dean showed up Sam was all "OK cool.You are back...whatever.." For a moment I thought I was watching
soulless Sam. Dean was in Purgatory.Not heaven, not hell where there are potential deals and options through which you can manage to get out from the place.There was a chance that Dean would've been gone for good.So for Sam to come off like he isn't even all that interested to see Dean alive isn't right to me.

Ugh...Carver better give me a compelling & logical reason to explain this...whatever this is... :\

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DarthVader-

The season premiere was a big letdown for me :(

Carver, what are you doing to Sam? I can understand Sam giving up hunting but Sam giving up on his brother just like that?? Am I supposed to believe that Sam didn't even bother to look for him??
Huh...if you are really gonna sell to us that Sam did what he did in not searching for Dean then gimme more than a silly 30 sec flashback. The dog thing made me  LOL
Dean is gone, so let's give Sammy a dog.Dafuq? Wacko

And when Dean showed up Sam was all "OK cool.You are back...whatever.." For a moment I thought I was watching
soulless Sam. Dean was in Purgatory.Not heaven, not hell where there are potential deals and options through which you can manage to get out from the place.There was a chance that Dean would've been gone for good.So for Sam to come off like he isn't even all that interested to see Dean alive isn't right to me.

Ugh...Carver better give me a compelling & logical reason to explain this...whatever this is... :\

agree with each word.
I can understand sam giving up hunting. Man they should have done that ages ago.
but oh puhleese, sam not looking for dean not even once, not even caring to see if his brother was alive or not? man thats unbelievable.
carver better clean up that mess or i am gonna end up turning u into a mess.
(wow tht felt good)
also sam's reaction on seeing dean?
pathetic really totally not samish..
he said i am still the same man. sorry sir u r an idiot.
and tht dog thing. well for me it was a little overblown.
seriously sam being so frantic about saving life of a dog and screaming at a vet? super!

but alas from this sam mess, everything else was amazing specially dean and that benny guy's entry had me  in. there is so much mystery sorrounding this purgatory tracks.
again there was crawley
 well not going there.. he was uncrawlish too !

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvampires

ROFLROFL
ROFL
guess wat.. wen crowly said dat to kevin.. i jus thot jared too needs it very badly
i juz hate hate hateee his hairstyle.. his S! hairstyle was so good..made him luk good..

i sometimes find myself getting nostalgic about the old seasons. man at this piont even his creepy sideburn hairstyle of s7 is a dream come true for me. anything except the long flowing locks he is supporting now !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.