Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
kunal said "meri siddhi"...n we forgot everythng elsLOLLOL
i am still laughing n jumpingLOLLOL

now i am going to talk abt his dialogues in yday's episode...

first when he heard siddhi saying yes( in his self talk)...he was wondering.."how can she say yes n all tht she tld me in tht park is not true"...he was saying tht he doesnt care  whom she is with.n again expecting all tht she said to b trueShockedEmbarrassed        is anything burning here???
n then when siddhi pour coffee on him.he said "arey yaar its not holi"... u still remember tht kunal...mann me laddoo phute hoongeLOLLOL

in siddhi's room..when she said i dont share personal things with anyone els...
kunal :"i too dont share personal things with others.n its against my professionalism" really KC Shocked
look around where r u now? in siddhi's bedroomLOLEmbarrassed and its against ur professionalism...

when she gav tht shirt to change...kunal said " u r not my wife"...true KC sir we know tht..but siddhi n ur family dont know thtWink

his swayamwar wala dialogue...we know kunal u wanna win siddhi in tht swayamvar...Embarrassed
i dont want to dicuss abt meri siddhiLOLLOL

besides hav anyone noticed kunal didnt wore his shirt buttons properly...
so i wish...today's continuation to tht
a sinal scene where siddhi helps him in his shirt buttons...Day Dreaming

n coming to precap dialogues...kunal said yes to richa...
but he said yes in irritating tone n faceBig smile...no one in the world except richa can take it positivelyAngry

no need to say sameer sir nailed itClapClapClap

Edited by eshi.nl - 05 October 2012 at 12:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhMusiqueloversindhu_vkarthi173stuti123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kunal's mixed emotions" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
lovely post Eshi ..yes the episode was good ...loved it...

but precap did worry me alot ...i know this wedding will never  happen

but never wanted kunal to say yes to richa ...it really pains me alot...

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

lovely post Eshi ..yes the episode was good ...loved it...

but precap did worry me alot ...i know this wedding will never  happen

but never wanted kunal to say yes to richa ...it really pains me alot...

stuti thanks for liking itBig smile

about precap i would say tht kunal's expressions when he was saying yes to richa r worth watching(iam going to miss it today at prime time.Cry).he sounds so irritating.his face clearly says tht how much he is irritated.for me he said yes not bcoz of AC...ya he feels insecure about him.but had no strength to say yes to her.when he saw siddhi saying yes .wanted to asked her about it.
he is in so much love with her.only she gives strength to him.after watching sid with abhay he is going to  say yes to richa.we cant blame him for tht he is just clueless..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top