Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone

Since past few days, the regular actors like Navin Bawa, Manju Sharma and Sapna Sikarwar are not appearing in any roles in FIR. Any idea if they have left or have been replaced?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Missing actors" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

H_Rockerz

IF-Rockerz

H_Rockerz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I don't think they are out of the show or left it ...may be due to so much of characters  and also to show Kamsin Aaha they are not able to focus on them.But don't worry they will soon appear with there laughing ride!!WinkBig smile...

For those who are thinking who the people is devica talking about are-

Navin Bawa-
Naveen Bawa - FIR Character Actor

Manju Sharma-

Manju Sharma - FIR Character Artiste

Sapna Sikarwar-
Sapna Sikarwar - FIR character artiste

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyy-Gitanjali-Aarti_16

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
They may have left because there were too many characters in the show and also because Kamsin Aaha has arrived.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyyAarti_16

H_Rockerz

IF-Rockerz

H_Rockerz

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#009900">They may have left because there were too many characters in the show and also because Kamsin Aaha has arrived.</font>

I agree with you.. Thumbs Up

Aarti_16

pagli14

Groupbie

pagli14

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Bharti is destroying the serial. She maybe a good stand up but she can't act . Plus bajrang pandeys role seems to be minimised. Also as mentioned the regular actors are missing.

joohi5ifyy

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
FIR CVs you've always listened to your viewers, please listen to us now. We don't like Kamsin Aaha.

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 06 October 2012 at 11:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joohi5ifyyzuenamasaf57astonish

H_Rockerz

IF-Rockerz

H_Rockerz

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Hi guys
I know we don't like Bharti much but please stop saying things about her too much warna Bharti fans will get hurt . Okay!! we don't like her as she doesn't fit there much but we know that she is doing just guest appearance she will not be there much so just take her for some days more. And wait for the right time...Big smile

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Himani saying that you don't like her character is fine and I hope everyone sticks to that.

Aarti_16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top