Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What's the big work shammu is talking about!?will this separate RKMB? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
yes separation track is impossible , and that too now . madhu and rk will get closer after he gets shot, so more of romanctic epis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's the big work shammu is talking about!?will this separate RKMB? (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.Hurr

I think there's no separation track coming up instead we are getting the news that RishBala will get more closer to each other in the hospitalEmbarrassedthere are articles related to that as well:)

yep now it will b the track to bring RishBala close...but as we know their egos r too big to confess..n meantime if Shammu is successful in getting 40 lks then what????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21-Ms.Wildcherry-

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

yes separation track is impossible , and that too now . madhu and rk will get closer after he gets shot, so more of romanctic epis

but what if Shammu repay the money...

though they may come bit closer will RishBala confession anywhere near???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
lets see wat he does but collecting 40 lakhs is not so easy...aasmaan se thodi na tapaaktein hain money Tongue LOL anyways...shamsher shud be grateful dat rk saved his life but instead he is busy bashing himSleepy

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

I think there's no separation track coming up instead we are getting the news that RishBala will get more closer to each other in the hospitalEmbarrassedthere are articles related to that as well:)

yep now it will b the track to bring RishBala close...but as we know their egos r too big to confess..n meantime if Shammu is successful in getting 40 lks then what????

RK will never let that happenEmbarrasseddont you know about his kameenapanLOL
and about the confession well they both cannot confess easily but this cannot stop them for caring about each otherEmbarrassed

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

<font color="#FF0000">lets see wat he does but collecting 40 lakhs is not so easy...aasmaan se thodi na tapaaktein hain money Tongue LOL anyways...shamsher shud be grateful dat rk saved his life but instead he is busy bashing himSleepy</font>

but if Shammu can get a big offer with the help of his rivals or RKs so called bhabhiji...then he can getc it anyway...coz now he won't back if he get help...

n regarding saving life..lets think like a normal human n not mahan...if someone is responsible for our bad state then we remember that most...also how can he forget the tamasha RK done for taking his finger print n taunt him to take away his daughter by repaying...

also that only will help the story moving ahead by letting RishBala come closer

Edited by bhanu_rekhag - 05 October 2012 at 12:42am

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged

RK will never let that happenEmbarrasseddont you know about his kameenapanLOL
and about the confession well they both cannot confess easily but this cannot stop them for caring about each otherEmbarrassed

but if this continues with out separation how come the story take film industry way ...coz otherwise it bcoms SaaS bahu saga of dipali trying her kitchen politics all time...

just my thinking...let me know if u have answer

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heart_Breaker

<font color="#FF0000">lets see wat he does but collecting 40 lakhs is not so easy...aasmaan se thodi na tapaaktein hain money Tongue LOL anyways...shamsher shud be grateful dat rk saved his life but instead he is busy bashing himSleepy</font>

but if Shammu can get a big offer with the help of his rivals or his so called bhabhiji...then he can getc it anyway...coz now he won't back if he get help...

n regarding saving life..lets think like a normal human n not mahan...if someone is responsible for our bad state then we remember that most...also how can he forget the tamasha RK done for taking his finger print n taunt him to take away his daughter by repaying...

also that only will help the story moving ahead by letting RishBala come closer

i want shamsher to collect the money by himself and not by taking help from any1 else...its his matter so he shud solve it in his own way...but i won't be shocked if he takes help frm sum1 else like Dips or any1 as the situation is not in his hand cosidering the money is a huge amt for him...but if he does takes help frm Dips, or whoever he gets the money frm it will only create problem for him as he will be in depy again...Tongue and rk according to him is a bhagwaan so normal nehi hain woh LOL and shammu himself took pang with rk by going to beat him ab rk ne he thik kiya usse LOL

i m waiting..wat cv's has decided for rishbala especially i m hearing a lot abt separation track in dis forum and i m ready for it Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.