supernatural fanfictions.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
hello guyz...

all of you are surely seeing me first time i know...

n wud love to make friend b buddies here.

but this thread is abt-

well i wanted a complied list of all supernatural fan fictions on india forums, along with a theme line here..
 so dat we all crazies cud enjoy more of supernatural stuff..

it is believed dat members of india forums r seriously amazing in writing supernatural fictions...

so, who ever know which ever supernautural fictions can post the link( and a theme line,. cast,  inspiration.. etc etc if possible)...

so hwz it???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "supernatural fanfictions." in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
oh me me i posted a FF in deviantArt i will post that here 2 :)

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
I don't know if anyone writes SPN FFs on IF, but I can recommend some good ones from FF.net or something  :)

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hey rashu..good 2 c u here

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.