Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Finally in love...with SwaRon

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zoharocks

IF-Dazzler

zoharocks

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Well….well….well……….I was dieing to make this post for the last one week but I was too preoccupied with all these exams on my head but I think it was all the more better for me to actually watch this week and then make this post.

The very first scene of SwaRon or rather D3 that I saw was when after the RDX sir's party Sharon searches Swayam's no in the college magazine and plans to call him. I got glued to the TV sets when I first saw DMG'S locker room being used (you know old memories and all). Weird part was that I could feel myself getting dragged towards a guy I barely had watched or rather hadn't watched at all. I instantly fell in love with Swayam….someone who loved Sharon so passionately. The way Swayam accepted Sharon's decision actually makes me realize the importance of "YOUR WISH MY COMMAND" scene's importance today. Instantly I fell in love with this guy who loves an arrogant diva called Sharon Raiprakash more than anything else in the world. From that day onwards my love for Swayam has just increased, intensified in Sharon's lingo and well has reached a level where no one can actually come. He is the one who I look up to when I make my perfect man's picture in my heart and well no one can take the credit from him to actually make me believe in love more than anything else in the world.

Sharon always was of second importance to me………..never ever was I in love with her character or the actor. She always seemed to be this one chic or always was this arrogant lady who held her chin whatsoever the situation is, who always Swayam look down upon and never realized or rather accepted his importance in her life. She always lacked the passion, the desire, the yearning, the burning sensation Swayam was perfect at or was a master at. Swayam never deserve this complicated behavior according to me…..it all seemed to wrong for that poor guy.

But yesterday, yes yesterday especially after SwaRon scene I so wanted to do the "Baatein kuch ankahi si" sequence myself. I fell in love all over again…..and well this time it was just primarily because of Sharon………..our Sharonjeet Raiprakash.

She made me realize or rather plainly she just explained her complicated life, her strange behavior and justified her invisible-but still –felt love. I so wanted to go out there and hug her when I saw her cry because though she was so herself in it…………..but she looked like this one little girl helplessly in love with a guy she wants to but can't share her problems with. Though my love for Swayam deep down my heart is unparallel, unmatched by any but still it has got competition……..and a very tough one.

I don't know whether SwaRon are gonna ever be one or not, whether Sneha is leaving the show or not, whether our SwaRon are ever gonna be complete or not, whether the story that was so intense initially and till date will get an ending or not, a fruitful reward for their wait or not but today I just wanna cherish this moment because you know what…………….I am in love………with SwaRon FINALLY.

Swayam and Sharon you actually made me fall in love with the two of you.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy2itfinna7mrashtca21tashu20_Deepika_Anomic_lonerdews100swetha811Tanuka_TanHa_bellaSwan_enriqueHPHolic-3-Nia-muskuranablue_an

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally in love...with SwaRon" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top