Sasural Simar Ka

Thursday update is never done

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kapoortanya1

Groupbie

kapoortanya1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
As per my knowledge the people have been chosen to do updates each day but this is always happening that thursdays update is never done, if twinkle bella cannot do it then pls choose someone else so that we get the update regularly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaddirupinnPRINCESS_ALISHA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thursday update is never done" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i will contact her and confirm...can u do the update if she fails to do the update..

and use ***Final List Of Written Updaters*** thread for any suggestion/query for written updare

donot create new topic for this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinn

kapoortanya1

Groupbie

kapoortanya1

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Tanya.

i will contact her and confirm...can u do the update if she fails to do the update..

and use ***Final List Of Written Updaters*** thread for any suggestion/query for written updare

donot create new topic for this

Tanya i would have surely done it but i never get to see the serial as it aires at  7:30 and i reach home at 8:05pm when its already over thats the reason i wont be able to do the updates and secondly they used to show ssk repeat at 11:30pm in the night which i used to watch but now they have stopped that and put madhubala repeat in between which is not required. I could have done the update if i would get to watch the repeat telecast. Tanya is it possible for you to put forward to the cvs to show ssk repeat at 11:30pm in the night as some of us miss it in the evening. Atleast then we can get to watch it and wont miss the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top