Anoop and Sahil! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Mrskp

Mrskp

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Well, both good looking, extremely talented and fit their roles perfectly, can't say whose better than who.

Would love to see both of them on screen more in future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01mandygill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anoop and Sahil! (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by mandygill

shana, whatever u said makes sense, i did not know about the bashing part, i thought that she must be showing some attitude for which ashu might not be liking her, hmmm now i will have to rethink about the disliking part, anyway thanks for sharing ur thoughts i appreciate it!

Thanks mandy well whatever it may be I think its combined decision of ashu rishika to be at distance

Ashujust had  break up with his ex  co star  for which many blame him for nothing and Rishika too  had a recent break up with her bf so may be they are taking their own time and dont want to fall in any kind of mess again so being damn professional .

Thank God Ashu did not mention Rishika or people will say look now he started dating Rishika LOL

Agree shana, whatever the case maybe they both should make their chemistry look real on screen, they seem to carry the off screen distance on screen as well, i mean look at the hospital scenes, shivi stays at a distance from sahil where she should be at least giving a hug to her husband seeing him alive and in good health..she did not even sit close to him to give him comfort, now how unreal is that! i think the cvz need to work on  their chemistry part! don't u think so?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01ShanUlas

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
again the episode belongs to our dear hunks! anoop great acting, and sahil's concern for his brother was very convincing again in his own style and also great expressions when he gets slapped..loved the anoop mansi scene and sahilshivi scene in their respective rooms..applaud! but ab bahut naatak ho gaya thoda sa honeymoon and comedy to ab banta hai..wat say lmyamwaasyo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@ Mandygill, I absolutely concur with your post above on the chemistry of Sahil and Shivani!! The connection is not there for me, but I hope things change soon!

The brothers have the best chemistry and they are both fabulous actors!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygill

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.