I am fortunate that I am still fresh when it comes

siddhi17 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am fortunate that I am still fresh when it comes to TV,says Bhanu Uday.              Bhanu Uday stunned 1 n all with his heroic look in star one's Special Squad after which he went on to be a part of quite a few movies.The actor was recently seen in inspiring show Lakhon mein ek,produced by big synergy for star plus. However bhanu would love to take up more tv projects but he is waiting for right opportunities.He tells us,''when I was doing tv,I got obsessed with movies n wanted to branch out.Now that I have had a nice journey in bollywood I want to get back to TV n probably take up something tht is challenging.I have never done any romantic roles,so that could be nice genre to work on.I also want to do some commercial ads as I have never done any.''After Special Squad,I got quite a lot offers on TV but I didn't want to overexpose myself then in simple words,I am fortunate that I am still fresh when it comes to tv.''he explains.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siddhi17 thumbnail
Bhanu is awaiting d release of his 3 movies.Talking about his films,''I have shot for movie Yaksh directed by Mukul Abhyankar.The movie will also be comeback for talented actoe nitish bhardwaj.Also I have an international film blemished light due to release directed by R.amit kumar.We shot for d movie in New York for 3 months.The movie has stell cast in victor banergy,ankur vikalp,ali khan,adil hussain,sushant singh,raima sen n 2 girls frm New York.The 3rd movie lined up for release machli jal ki rani hai which is horror film directed by Debaloy Roy.
danveet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey siddhi thanx fr d info. Where did u get dis info. Its really interesting.
We too r waiting 2 see him in sum ads or atleast serials. I know he is nt interested in those saas-bahu ones. Bt luvd him in LME as a romantic hero. Will luv 2 see him once again as a romantic person.
siddhi17 thumbnail
Thnx dear...u ppl working hard to keep ths forum active...ths s my vry small input to ur efforts..I ws just searching on net..u can find ths article on ggl.do u notice 1 thing..bhanu is becoming talkative to media..I m glad with it.I just want him to be happy n he is vry excited about his movies.I pray to God to give him happiness n whtever he wants in his life.
danveet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Same here dear...nice 2 know dat he talked 2 media so frankly...god bless him n u too.;)