Jeevika leaves the house, Viren tries to find her

Posted: 11 years ago
Jeevika leaves the house slowly while everyone is busy with Virat and Manvi's celebrations, too busy to notice her slip away. She wipes her tears as she quickly packs a small bag remembering everything Swamini had said to her, she knew she had hurt her by aborting her child but what could she do in the end? The only thing to do was to abide by the promise she made to Swamini. The promise that she will leave Viren... But could she? She looks at there wedding picture on the wall and remembers the very first moment he put the wedding garland on her.  She takes a picture to remember viren by and walks out the house not looking back.

Noone may have noticed her go, but one person did and that was Viren. He realises she is no longer standing near Manvi on the table where the women were. He looks around the hall and makes his way to the kitchen, still no sign of Jeevika.. and then he goes to the room.

Viren: Jeevika??.. Kahaan ho tum?

He instantly notices something not right. He checks the cupboard and sees some of her clothes and essentials are gone and also the picture of them that was on the table. He then tries to quickly call her mobile. It starts ringing.. and on the other side Jeevika sees Viren's name pop up on her mobile as she is about to get into a taxi. She closes the phone emotionally and puts it in the bin nearby.
Viren is now worried as there is no answer and doesn't know what to do. He is just about to rush out of his room when Swamini bumps into him. 

Swamini: Kya hua Viren? Pareshaan lag rahe ho?..

Viren: Jeevika chali gayi!! 

Swamini: Kya? Chali gayi kahaan?..

Yet swamini didn't really seem surprised, she didn't really think Jeevika would go like that. She just stood there for a second and Viren looked at her.

Viren: Kya tumhe pata tha ke voh yeh karne wale thi?

He prompted Swamini...

Swamini reluctantly answered..

Swamini: Haan.. umm.. Haan , jab Jeevika ne voh Abortion ki thi to maine usko kaha ke main...

She stopped..

Viren was now getting more anxious.. He knew what she was coming to. And hit the wall. 
Swamini stopped him

Swamini: Dekh beta yeh sab tumhaare liye maine ki hai.  

Viren was now angry, he pushed her aside.

Viren: Kya pagal ho chuki ho tum?!! 

He ran out the house and into his car.  Somehow he needed to go and find Jeevika now.. 

Somehow...

((Thanks for the Feedback. Here comes PART 2)

PART 2

Viren just kept on driving,  every second he would keep trying to ring her mobile but then just slammed it on the chair frustrated.

Kahaan ho tum Jeevika?!!! He thought..

Meanwhile Jeevika stepped out the Taxi, giving the fare and taking her one bag. As she stepped out she was near that exact temple where Viren had taken her, the one near the lake. She smiled remembering the moment they shared as he first introduced her to his favourite place which made her feel a part of it too. It was still dark and she could see the lake glisten with the moon looking beautiful and the temple was shining as if God had brought her there.  She walked up near the lake and just sat down broken, crying at what she had left behind and still trying to reason with herself
Nahin, Manu teekh rahegi mere bina.. aur viren?...  She paused her thought and closed her eyes as her tears rolled down and touched her wedding ring on her left hand. She looked back at the lake and touched the water, she could see her reflection. She closed her eyes and as she opened it she could see Viren standing next to her.  She suddenly looked back but he wasn't there, it was just her imagination.  She then stood up and looked at her reflection in the lake as it glistened..  She remembers the flashbacks, losing her baby.. Swamini.. Manvi.. and Viren..

I .. I love you Virenji.. She said emotionally closing her eyes..

As she was about the slip through someone grabbed her arm and pulled her back...

I love you too!!.. He said hustingly with authority as she buried her head in his chest and opened her eyes slowly looking at him. It was Viren.. He held her arm tightly with intent in his eyes. She stared into his eyes in shock and a silent relief that she couldn't say...

Edited by Sarahvirika - 11 years ago
yes pls continue...its interestng
Yes, Please!! Good Work, I'll be looking forward to reading more.
This is very good...
Continue soon😊

nice start
i loved it
please continue and do PM me 
good start
continue soon n plz pm me...

Amazing start...plz continue nd pm me.
awsUm...plXX continuE soon..nD PM mee :)
it was amazing... u should continue...:):)
pls continue and pm it to me!!!