Uttaran

$ yukta [yuvraj n mukta ] AT#3 $ beauty and beast (Page 65)

Post Reply New Post

Page 65 of 151

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
tappu,u already broke our heart by divorcing rathor and marrying tej.plz do sumthing gud now like saving yuvi that makes us happy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sailujaprincessofkesar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "$ yukta [yuvraj n mukta ] AT#3 $ beauty and beast (Page 65)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
if he has joined again soon article will cum

but it is after the 30th october, which means he came back for this scene
don't knw if it is for short tym or permanently.

somtime article may be  come tomorrow or tuesday.. if he is permannently.. but he had acted last part with rathore... i think article was mentioned about that  50 feet  sequence,,, know   so he said  before ... diz  sequence is his end of the day sequence...so he won't come any more... but now he is in show... iam confusing so much

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roja1305

did u notice friday episode tapu said  nani ... ichha  her best friend ... she is doing only for ichha,,, ichha gets  to back her family.. and their children... 

i have downloaded half epi, i knwBig smile

i hope she saves yuvi , but she is also very angry on himConfused

but loved the scene , wen she says u look quiet handsome and many gals will be fida on u.
and i was like so trueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

plz take him as ur handsome damaadWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocks

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
yes ishani  , tappu , u r enrty will rock more if u help in making yuvi positive.

n roja ya he is shooting even after his notice period is over,i hope cvs beg him to  s tay.

we love him so much

sailuja

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
tapu said   yuvi... he is very handsome ... that scene very awesome... ya so i want see more yusya scene...

akshirocks

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Saurabh Raj Jain, who essays the bad man in FilmFarm Productions' Uttaran on Colors, recently put down his papers with an intention of quitting the show.

Justifying his decision, Saurabh tells Tellychakkar.com, "Nothing went wrong with my character in Uttaran. I am grateful to producer Pintoo Sir (Guha) for giving me this break. I played a diverse character and loved being the bad guy. When I decided to quit the show, the production house agreed to grant me an exit. I am now serving my notice period."

On the reason for quitting the show, the actor states, "It's just the track as it focused on the older generation. I have not left Uttaran for any other show, it is my personal choice."

On his role of Lord Vishnu in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, he tells us, "I am very happy playing Lord Vishnu. It's a complete contrast for me, while I rape and molest a girl in one show I am a God in the other. This is the most challenging aspect of being an actor."

Talking about his career and future plans, Saurabh avers, "I would like to get into positive roles, a fiction based positive guy. For me every role is a good role and a dream one. As an actor I don't think I have any qualms if the role has the best to offer."

Well Saurabh wish you all the best!!

it is the news of srj's quitting uttaran.plz tell me sumthing about the hilighted colored line.

Edited by akshirocks - 18 November 2012 at 10:57am

sailuja

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
tappu,u already broke our heart by divorcing rathor and marrying tej.plz do sumthing gud now like saving yuvi that makes us happy.

tapu really married rried tej...   my heart also broke.. but diz tracked very sad and irritated.. .. but tapusya ruined her life..for ichha... very sad.. rasya is missing...Cry so sad

akshirocks

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
break means he says chance to play the role
not gsb wala break and  wen he said i will return after the break.

but uknw in dil se dua , all 3 leads had left but the channel  made karan vohra aka viraj to stay back
i hope sumthing lyk that will happen wid yuvi too

sailuja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top