Am over my nazim crush ...

Posted: 11 years ago
It's very weird but in so over it now ...!!! In the beginning I was like obsessed with him with ahem with his pics and his Facebook acc ...!!! Then we became friends and chatted quite a bit and now in just over it ... Pa rt of it is due to the fact that ahem though as become romantic .. It's a little sappy in my mind ... I thought ahem would be a more demanding husband .. I know ses preg but he behaves like they were 50 or something ...when koki separated them my kind of ahem would have fought tooth and nail and then carried his wife to the room ... This ones a little sappy ..!! Hmmm he's still vvv cute no doubt but alas my crush is over. ..!! 
πŸ˜† Nice take and a good explanation on how it started and ended πŸ‘πŸΌ Crushes are usually like that. Short lived..πŸ˜‰ Especially when it is on a fictional character and show😊

Ahem as a character though, still intrigues me.. There are layers to him that make him one of the most relatable characters in fiction..  His shyness has a charm and the space he gives Gopi is commendable.. He may not be the passionate, demanding mills and boon hero (they do have a charm of making you root for them..) but Ahem is more normal person, who passionately does things but is still true to character with his shyness and quiet .. 
Well we do not want Ahem's character analysis do weπŸ˜†

Gia leaving made them make ahem more sappy I feel ... They would played high on the kissing ...eye contact quotient if she was there ... And a lot more physical stuff would be implied ... But then who knows ..!!
Originally posted by poonamahem

Gia leaving made them make ahem more sappy I feel ... They would played high on the kissing ...eye contact quotient if she was there ... And a lot more physical stuff would be implied ... But then who knows ..!!

I kinda disagree.. Ahem's character is set for a 7:00 PM show. .This is the physical intimacy they will show and maybe should show in a 7:00 PM show. I like it this way. I do not think that it has become fashionable in India to show PDA in front of family members yetπŸ˜‰ and there is a limit that can be shown for a show aired as early as 7:00.. Rules and regulations...😊

I respect your PoV.. One small suggestion or consider this a request. Lets not compare or speculate the past and the present please.. I do not want the thread to become a bashing one and it will if there are comparisons and speculations.. πŸ˜Š
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

πŸ˜† Nice take and a good explanation on how it started and ended πŸ‘πŸΌ Crushes are usually like that. Short lived..πŸ˜‰ Especially when it is on a fictional character and show😊

Ahem as a character though, still intrigues me.. There are layers to him that make him one of the most relatable characters in fiction..  His shyness has a charm and the space he gives Gopi is commendable.. He may not be the passionate, demanding mills and boon hero (they do have a charm of making you root for them..) but Ahem is more normal person, who passionately does things but is still true to character with his shyness and quiet .. 
Well we do not want Ahem's character analysis do weπŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ
I also agree giaa leaving has made the show not so appealing
Poonam,

We all want to see a demanding husband and I feel at times, we'll see him. Is he going to keep quiet when all of Gopi's time will be spent with their baby? I doubt it. Demanding Ahem will be back soon. I think the gelding is at bay because the mare is in foal.
Originally posted by RachP

Poonam,

We all want to see a demanding husband and I feel at times, we'll see him. Is he going to keep quiet when all of Gopi's time will be spent with their baby? I doubt it. Demanding Ahem will be back soon. I think the gelding is at bay because the mare is in foal.

Well, we cannot say he did not try now, can we? πŸ˜ƒ He did try and then got branded as a irresponsible husband, son and fatherπŸ˜† I guess he went back to lick his wounds and face the world again another day..  Maybe sometime in the futureπŸ˜‰
I never had a crush on him . Now i am over jigar / vishal. These modi guys are such goody goody people they can give me diabetes. Ahem was a meanie but a total mama s boy and jigar uuf 😑 . They need to become naughty and play hard to get.
Originally posted by vibz88

I never had a crush on him . Now i am over jigar / vishal. These modi guys are such goody goody people they can give me diabetes. Ahem was a meanie but a total mama s boy and jigar uuf 😑 . They need to become naughty and play hard to get.

LOL @ diabetes! Seriously, they are two goody-2-shoes! πŸ˜†Jigar still has ample opportunity to play hard to get, but he's just not doing it! I wanted him to turn evil, but RS likes him like that.