Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sunnyahem

Sunnyahem

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
It's very weird but in so over it now ...!!! In the beginning I was like obsessed with him with ahem with his pics and his Facebook acc ...!!! Then we became friends and chatted quite a bit and now in just over it ... Pa rt of it is due to the fact that ahem though as become romantic .. It's a little sappy in my mind ... I thought ahem would be a more demanding husband .. I know ses preg but he behaves like they were 50 or something ...when koki separated them my kind of ahem would have fought tooth and nail and then carried his wife to the room ... This ones a little sappy ..!! Hmmm he's still vvv cute no doubt but alas my crush is over. ..!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Gianna.ilike_tv-nilani--Archana-swasthiChacchaani_grJustlikethat1Xarina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Am over my nazim crush ..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
LOL Nice take and a good explanation on how it started and ended Thumbs Up Crushes are usually like that. Short lived..Wink Especially when it is on a fictional character and showSmile

Ahem as a character though, still intrigues me.. There are layers to him that make him one of the most relatable characters in fiction..  His shyness has a charm and the space he gives Gopi is commendable.. He may not be the passionate, demanding mills and boon hero (they do have a charm of making you root for them..) but Ahem is more normal person, who passionately does things but is still true to character with his shyness and quiet .. 
Well we do not want Ahem's character analysis do weLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Gianna.Sunnyahemilike_tv-nilani--Archana-swasthiXarinaani_gr

Sunnyahem

Sunnyahem

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Gia leaving made them make ahem more sappy I feel ... They would played high on the kissing ...eye contact quotient if she was there ... And a lot more physical stuff would be implied ... But then who knows ..!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emelia.Gianna.ilike_tvswasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonamahem

Gia leaving made them make ahem more sappy I feel ... They would played high on the kissing ...eye contact quotient if she was there ... And a lot more physical stuff would be implied ... But then who knows ..!!

I kinda disagree.. Ahem's character is set for a 7:00 PM show. .This is the physical intimacy they will show and maybe should show in a 7:00 PM show. I like it this way. I do not think that it has become fashionable in India to show PDA in front of family members yetWink and there is a limit that can be shown for a show aired as early as 7:00.. Rules and regulations...Smile

I respect your PoV.. One small suggestion or consider this a request. Lets not compare or speculate the past and the present please.. I do not want the thread to become a bashing one and it will if there are comparisons and speculations.. Smile

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 04 October 2012 at 8:33pm

.Gianna.munnihyderabadilike_tvswasthiXarinaani_gr

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

LOL Nice take and a good explanation on how it started and ended Thumbs Up Crushes are usually like that. Short lived..Wink Especially when it is on a fictional character and showSmile

Ahem as a character though, still intrigues me.. There are layers to him that make him one of the most relatable characters in fiction..  His shyness has a charm and the space he gives Gopi is commendable.. He may not be the passionate, demanding mills and boon hero (they do have a charm of making you root for them..) but Ahem is more normal person, who passionately does things but is still true to character with his shyness and quiet .. 
Well we do not want Ahem's character analysis do weLOL

Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvswasthiJustlikethat1Xarinaani_gr

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I also agree giaa leaving has made the show not so appealing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emelia-mahii-

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Poonam,

We all want to see a demanding husband and I feel at times, we'll see him. Is he going to keep quiet when all of Gopi's time will be spent with their baby? I doubt it. Demanding Ahem will be back soon. I think the gelding is at bay because the mare is in foal.

Sunnyahemilike_tvswasthiJustlikethat1Xarinaani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Poonam,

We all want to see a demanding husband and I feel at times, we'll see him. Is he going to keep quiet when all of Gopi's time will be spent with their baby? I doubt it. Demanding Ahem will be back soon. I think the gelding is at bay because the mare is in foal.

Well, we cannot say he did not try now, can we? Big smile He did try and then got branded as a irresponsible husband, son and fatherLOL I guess he went back to lick his wounds and face the world again another day..  Maybe sometime in the futureWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvswasthiChacchaani_grXarina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top