Punar Vivah

prashant wants arti back in his life ..my predictn (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

maan-todayzstar

Groupbie

maan-todayzstar

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I think he will want ansh only!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prashant wants arti back in his life ..my predictn (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
No way I will never tolerate prashant separating yash and arthi from each other.

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
WOW Awesome prediction

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

Originally posted by honestyfirst

Originally posted by Frozen007

bua n prashank will shake hands to seperate artin yash

Very strong chances...but I have a doubt...If bua does find out that Aarti was a Divorcee not not a widow will she still have the hatred for her ???

not only hatred but she will use this against her ///////////////

bua is not only  jealous about arti's punar vivah ...but she is upset with her bro for not remarrying her ...

bua is upset n angry n jealous 

she did not like his bro that he did his sons second marriage n not hers...n his bro not even think or cared about her happiness n all n did not get her married...

i think bua requestes his bro for her second marriage but he did not listen...

even she loves her family ...she has some hatred inside...she has some diff with her bro

do u agree??

Bua maybe upset because her family did not get her married for the second time...but i don't think she'll have the same hatred for Aarti after she learns that she was a Divorcee and not a widow...she'll realise that her basic reason for hating Aarti was wrong in the first place.

And about getting Bua and Prashant married : Guys your imagination knows no bounds...i won't be surprised if tomorrow you say RD and Bua will be perfect together
 (For those who don't know...RD=Ramdulare)

ROFL rd ...ya y not

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-todayzstar

I think he will want ansh only!!

may be ...by his father support ...

but i dont think he wants only ansh...he has realised his mistake now ...if her second wife would hav left him before arya marriage then ...he would hav def vomr for arti n ansh ...

now he realised his mistake but its too late ...

at first he will not demand anything but later after spending time with ansh n arti for a while he may want both in his life again ...

n it looks like prashank father wants to see his son n arti together now ...as per precap ...shoba said she will never allow prashank n not even arti will allow him to touch ansh/

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

WOW Awesome prediction

thanksBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.