Punar Vivah

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 88

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by J12L85

Hello Dearies, yet another awesome update, You girls sure have done ur homework on this era referring to constitutions, horse riding and carriages so forth...love and appreciate the effort put in. Wow our Yash stood up to Casanova...nice even though he did'nt wish to. Sir P n his sister are such great friends n so understanding. Lol Tilu saying Aarthi would need a hockey stick or 2...she definitely did'nt meet our Gunda Aarthi. Lady Kesha would so make it on comedy central...the lady would put venom n fire to shame with that mouth lol. Sweetest moment was Yash teaching Ansh to horse ride and Aarthi telling Kesha that she hands over Ansh in his care for life...adorable! Indu hope ur missing your sparsh fwens as much as we do u...n hoping that a lightning moment with a new idea finds u soon:)  You girls are doing a brilliant job here so keep it up, update soon and thanx a mill for the PM.

Hello to you too! Thank you for appreciating our efforts. As much as this is a sort of "unwinder" both for our readers and us, we do like to remain as accurate as possible.Smile

Yes, Lord Yash stood up to his father. His love and concern for Aarti has probably made him evolve as a character; from the blunt, forceful young Lord in the beginning to a man who has been softened and yet strengthened by love and a reborn consideration for those around him. Even in his interaction with his father, he used a tone that was called for in the moment, and was plagued with regret as soon as it was all over and done with. 

Well, as one friend of ours said, the real Tilu would have held on to Yash quite tenaciously, so I do think she would have been a decent match for our gundi AartiLOL

LOL at your remark regarding Lady Kesha. Our story's character is actually but a slightly tamer version of the real Kesh, so comedy central may yet be in her future. I do think the word fire might have actually been created with her in mind...anywho I would of course all those who work there to come well fortified in body armorStern SmileROFL

Ansh and Yash...those two are going to be quite a father and son combination. The sweetness of those moments are perhaps a testament to the growing bonds between the characters.

Thank you for commenting!!!!

As for Indu Di, she has had a "lightning moment". Here's the link! Do enjoyBig smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3448596

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

J12L85InduG64

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 64)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheema_rajoo

again amazing updates...
Yash could surely get a new job as a lawyer.. He practically knows all the laws or was he just bluffing.. if he was then he definitely SHOULD become a lawyer. LOL
I'm still having  a tough time controlling my laughter with all the names of places and people..
You both (indu and Kadeen) are awesome. loved it but just felt a little lacking of aarti in the story.

Who knows? Perhaps he was bluffing, and perhaps he wasn't. I guess that will be as much as a secret as how Pankaj got his law degree.LOL

Good to know that the names of places, things and people are bringing forth laughter. That's precisely our aim.Big smile 

As for the lack of Aarti in the story, well, for now there are many things being set in motion. Aarti will more than have her time in the sun, this story is after all hers and there would be no returning summer if she was missing. Patience my dear friend, patience. Who knows...maybe there'll even be a few goosebump momentsTongue

Thank you for thinking we're awesome!!!Cool  Glad to have you stop in SheemaHug

sheema_rajooInduG64

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Oh my my this update is as fab as it can be with each detail from section Clap

This ff if titled will be aarti ka sach LOL

Jokes apart love yash got his mind in action and ruled his father with support of tilu and prashantBig smile

Ansh and yash scene is sooo adorable.. and G3 and vdhi cinvo gr8 fun haanLOL

nahiin p got to know about aarti truthAngry and kesha z has not escapeOuch ab what next hmm have ti wait or kya.Confused. well ;oved this update you twosome awesome hmmmClapClap

Heya Riya!! (Oooh, it rhymedShockedROFL) LOL! So now you're planning to rename the story? I can only imagine how many secrets and truths would have needed to be revealed with a title like that in the dark corners of CONlandLOL...Errrm anyway, yes, the young lord got himself together and made use of the things he had on hand or in this case in mind. Rather than succumbing to the pressure he used it to fortify himself, and Tilu and Prakash were there with him (I doubt Prashant would have been very supportiveLOL)

Thanks for enjoying that little bit with Ansh, Yash, Vidhi and Gayu. We look forward to having more of those moments soonWink

Sigh...the truth is out indeed. See this is why you can't tell anything to Kesha.LOLYou spend so much time trying to convince her that before you know it, everyone else knows and believes it before herROFLROFLROFL (I'm kidding KeshLOL)

Thank you for loving it, and thanks so much for the compliments!!

InduG64RA17

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya29

It has been a long time since I last reviewed.Enjoying getting back to it again.
The story has evolved beautifully since yash confessed.But I'll start again!Big smilePlese bearEmbarrassed. I was wondering where you'd disappeared to.

The foundation of the story that you chose was perfect.I love that era.I can't let go of Castles,the clean air,untainted Nature, Architecture,Gowns,Prince Charming on galloping stallions...I still haven't let go of that little "Disney"ed girl.Yash sincerely needs to revise the Victorian Morality codes though,hoping then shall he restrain thoughts of Aarti's heaving mounds.Embarrassed Well you certainly are with Di and I in our love for that era. Depending on the tale, it can be such a lovely read, and there is something about castles and fancy dresses that melts even the most resolute of hearts.LOL Disney has certainly helped to make the world of princesses and princes look desirable even with all the problems the characters face. Who doesn't love thinking about Cinderella leaving her underprivileged and sad life behind? She was blessed with a fairy god-mother and a prince to boot. And let's not forget Aladdin's rise from pauper to prince with Jasmine (my favourite princess) at her side.

I agree with you, Yash certainly needs to revisit the Victorian Morality codes. Cut him some slack though- four to five years of celib8cy is bound to be difficult on a fellow like YashROFLROFL

Coming back,you chose to name it as "Conland".With  Yash and his meandering thoughts(strawberry flavored perhaps),Conland,indeed.  Ah yes, CONland...t'was a name we could not resist. The world of PV filtered into our lives as all words beginning with "con" took on a new meaning. CONland was however the best name for the place. Lord knows we couldn't have used the "dom" like some nations and kingdoms.Shocked

The way the story progresses,its beautiful.You pick up bits and pieces from here and there and weave it into the story as you go along.My maa always says that its the mark of a good storyteller,finding inspiration in mundane details.I like how bits and pieces ,picked up from the show ,are scattered here and there.It gives you a sense of familiarity.One is  not lost upon characters that have little screen space.I, for one, love imagining at the back of my mind as I read.I love giving faces to the characters.Familiarity here,helps. Thank you! As we go along, we do ensure to re-read and keep some set things in mind. There are so many little details that can get lost in a story, and sometimes those details are the most important things and act as unexpected catalysts. Not to mention, with an audience that's always busy and distracted, we can't help but remind them of the little moments in the past.Embarrassed

As for the details from the show...in the case of this story. Everything is meant to be an "inside joke". From the very name CONland, we couldn't help but bring to life all those little things that had made us laugh even in the most solemn moments of  Punar Vivaah. At times, it's almost as if the writers are purposely sharing a joke with the audience, and we do enjoy laughing at those secret jokes over and over again...so we add it here and give ourselves something to smile at with you all. In addition, the fact alone that we are writing about fictional characters that everyone has so firmly embedded in their minds due to the presence of excellent actors makes us even more determined to get it "right". Of course, we have creative liberties, but there is still a need to make it familiar as you've termed it, and for that we try to keep it all as balanced as possible (between us and PV).

One of the very first thing I came upon after Yash's thoughts about Aarti's Oh-so-fitting curves was Ansh's concern for his Mumma. Also the bond between the kids and Mrs D.
Ansh,god bless him,is such a darling.He gets his mumma,in his own way.I love how understanding he is .Observant too.He surely has Aarti written all over him despite being sired by Prashant.He surely is my Little Prince Charming.I love the way he reacts to her actions,playing his mumma's Knight in shining Armour. LOL! Mention of Yash's thoughts in the same line as Ansh. That one just about bowled me over with amusement. Judging from there history, Aarti and Ansh have quite a dependence on each other, and are very attuned to the happenings in each other's life. It's perhaps that very thing that makes Ansh more observant about the things regarding his mother than an average child. His beautiful nature is most definitely a testament to the nurture Aarti has given him and the indelible mark her teachings have left upon his life. So there ain't no way that blue-bat devil's genes will be turning a grandchild of the noble late King Anshuman into a species of Asp. Lord forbid!

Payal and Palak have perhaps started to see Aarti as more than just Mrs D.If memory serves right,Both of them have at one point have called her "Mumma".The Girls are delightful,especially Payal.Nah...both.The three of them are so innocent!I love it when Ansh says that Yash is almost as handsome as him.LOLYour memory is correct. Aarti has been the one nurturing constant in their lives for a very long time, and the love that she has given them appears to have been equal to her love for Ansh. It's no wonder that the little dearhearts are so attached to her without an understanding of the complexities of position and lineage. As for Ansh his one-linerLOL

Sanju is the very fitting image of the soul sister.The way she understands and accepts Aarti and her idiosyncrasies,is touching. Agreed! What they share is something beautiful, and Sanju's on loving, compassionate spirit is such a match for Aarti's.

Maya,for the love of my sweet god,is maya.I would never be able to understand her reasoning behind hating Aarti as such.Jealousy be damned. Maya will be Maya. If Aarti ever manages to reform her, it would be amazing to say the least.Stern Smile

Kinshuk,before was a fleeting mention.Now ,he is a valiant man.Noble and Loyal.Just the man for Sanju.True that. From a passing phantom to a reality, and exactly the sort of steadfast, loving, loyal fellow a woman like Sanju deserves.

Lady Tilashini is the dainty maiden who is as wise as her brother. Indeed she is.

Mr P(not the devil).I like him.He is Yash's Sanju. Definitely so.

Yash ,Aarti and Prashant would be dicussed in the next post along with the rest of my musings. No problemo! (whispers- Thank the Lord!LOL)

P.S.This is long,I know.Sorry.EmbarrassedSmile

Phew!! Be right back to your comment.LOL 

EDITEDBig smile

It was an absolute delight reading your comment Vidu and an even greater one responding to it. Don't be afraid to drop a lengthy post on us every now and then, it lets us know you're interested and paying attention.Embarrassed Thank you for taking the time to write such a long post, and thanks for reading!

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 22 February 2013 at 10:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashGC_arja

Great updateClapClap... That was funny as well as so great when Yash cited out those law points instead of Pankrap???ConfusedLOL.
I am waiting for the next updateDay Dreaming

LOL! Pankrap was too busy making eyes at his ladylove to be thinking about these kinds of laws. LOL Do hope you enjoy the next update.

P.S. A few updates back- when Sir P first came- we learned why Yash and Sir P call him Pankrap. Funny story I've been told.LOL

Thank you for commenting!!

InduG64

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasadini

Faboulous updates dearsClap

Thank you Prasu!!

InduG64

RA17

IF-Rockerz

RA17

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Jokes apart love yash got his mind in action and ruled his father with support of tilu and prashantBig smile

nahiin p got to know about aarti truthAngry and kesha z has not escapeOuch ab what next hmm have ti wait or kya.Confused. well ;oved this update you twosome awesome hmmmClapClap

Heya Riya!! (Oooh, it rhymedShockedROFL) LOL! So now you're planning to rename the story? I can only imagine how many secrets and truths would have needed to be revealed with a title like that in the dark corners of CONlandLOL...Errrm anyway, yes, the young lord got himself together and made use of the things he had on hand or in this case in mind. Rather than succumbing to the pressure he used it to fortify himself, and Tilu and Prakash were there with him (I doubt Prashant would have been very supportiveLOL)

Thanks for enjoying that little bit with Ansh, Yash, Vidhi and Gayu. We look forward to having more of those moments soonWink

Sigh...the truth is out indeed. See this is why you can't tell anything to Kesha.LOLYou spend so much time trying to convince her that before you know it, everyone else knows and believes it before herROFLROFLROFL (I'm kidding KeshLOL)

kadeen i only mention aarti ka sach not saach ka saamna else you have to bring radha tracke here toooLOLLOL
thanks for your kind words and works,,, will loook forward to nextBig smileBig smile

Kittya_CullenInduG64

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

kadeen i only mention aarti ka sach not saach ka saamna else you have to bring radha tracke here toooLOLLOL
thanks for your kind words and works,,, will loook forward to nextBig smileBig smile

You're welcome and I know it was only Aart's...but in CONland there could never be just one hidden truthTongueLOL Have a good rest of the weekend RiyaBig smile

InduG64RA17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top