Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 55)

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Guys - I'm so happy that you updated and *mutters to self* equally happy I read it, finallyEmbarrassed

That was fantabulous!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

I simply cannot begin to describe the vast amount of emotions that passed through me whilst reading this latest installment!!! Shocked At one point I was concerned, another I was rolling in laughter, another I was crying, another I was angry and gosh! - probably so much more!!!! Thumbs Up

Poor Aarti! Cry 

Thank God, Lady Kesha knows how to react to Pareshan-T!!! ROFL Yash need not worry, when Lady Kesha is on board! Wink

Indu Di and Kadeen, you guys are truly talented!!! Clap Clap

Love you both! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
NOTE:As promised, addressing comments. Bear with usLOL. Please note, in regard to updates, extremely busy right now. Don't worry though, we won't be leaving you guys midway.Tongue

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 04 February 2013 at 1:44am

InduG64MSN_Vanny

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

What a bittersweet update Ladies Cry Clap Clap Clap...I loved that Yash got to know about the horrible things Aarti had to go through and why she acted the way she did when she loves him as much as he loves her.

So glad that Aarti and Lady Kesha are together...yes they are in danger can't wait for Yash to rescue them.

Aww how cute was Little Ansh Embarrassed

Can't wait for what comes next Wink
Zet cherie! Mwuaaah! Good to know you enjoyed the recent developments. Nothing more troubling than a misunderstanding in a love story when both parties really need their wits about them. Thankfully, some things have been cleared up, eh?LOL

As for Lady Kesha and Aarti being togetherEvil Smile What's better than two of our most beloved "gundis" at work? ROFL

And Ansh as always, is our cutiepie. He is sooo cute!  Those children are absolute darlings Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

hmmm I love this update so much and Prashant better pay for making fall into the mud and I fell in the mud and foot was in the air and Yash is right Prashant so doesn't knw wht he has to deal with, with his big head huh!! LOLDancing

LOL! Ahhh, so you caught the foot in the air part, eh? Was hoping you wouldn't want to crucify usLOL You'll be sure to have loads of fun taking revenge for that little mishapWink

InduG64

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheema_rajoo

OMG Indu and Kadeen.. This was an out of this world update..
My heart was racing so fast reading what P was doing and going to do to both Lady Kesha and Aarti...
Bua-Noncona??ROFL Gosh both of you come up with names that make me ROFLROFLROFL
I felt so bad for Aarti who went through all the torture though she's royalty. Hopefully Prashant kutta ki maut mare... He is useless and doesn't even give a damn about Ansh..
Yash... please ride your horse Banamanush and save Aarti... bring her back to CONland and ...ROFL

Superb part.. Loved loved loved it so much
It wasn't only filled with suspense, love and agony, but it also had that hilarious bit to it which makes this story fantastic..

ROFLROFL "Bring her back to Conland and..." Leaves us all wonderingShocked Happy to read that you had a fun time reading the update Sheema, and hopefully the upcoming parts will be equally as enjoyable. Once all this action is over perhaps there shall be other forms of action?ErmmLOL

InduG64

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

This was a brilliant update Indu and Kadeen.Hug Fabulous writing. I really love the fact that Yash found out about Aarti's past and the torture she had to go through. Also loved the fact that Aarti and Lady Kesha are together so at least they have each other and can hopefully come up with an escape plan. You girls have never cease to amaze me with your updates. Looking foward to what you have in store next.
Thank you!!! It's always a nuisance when loose ends aren't tidied up, and we're definitely not in the business of leaving strings untied when they need to be. So things that needed to be unveiled, were taken care of right about here. Bit by bit, other matters mentioned in passing will be dealt with too. *Looks pointedly at Prashant*

Lady Kesha and Aarti...let's just say that they get along wellLOL

InduG64

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guruandkratz

FANTASTIC!!!! Hope Yash saves Aarti!!!!!ClapStar

BTW- What a state you made of Kesha!!ROFL

Thanks alot!Big smile Young Lord Yash is a fellow of action when it's needed most. Things will definitely work out favourably...whether Yash saves Aarti, Kesha saves Yash or Banamanush saves all three of themTongueROFL 

(Don't tease Kesh too muchConfused. She can get back at meOuch)

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 04 February 2013 at 1:43am

InduG64

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 04 February 2013 at 2:54am

Kittya_CullenMSN_Vanny

Go to top