Punar Vivah

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 88

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Awesome updatesClapClap... Wow so beautifully written... the details of even the minutest was given.
Oh no Yash is getting married in 5 daysCry... Awww... Poor Aarti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 48)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
For those of you curious as to how in heaven's name Lady Kesha managed to be on the back of the carriage, here is an image or two to help you. I should also add, that during the actual era when carriages of this type were used, there were footmen who rode on the back and side of the carriage, while the driver sat on a raised seat in the front of the carriage. Hope that helps your imagination. I was in a bit of a rush when that section was done, so my description wasn't as fair to you as it should have been. Sorry! This will also help with the upcoming update.Evil Smile And in this fan-fiction, an "air-horse" powered carriage is a carriage that has no wheelsLOL. As far as I know...none actually existErmm

InduG64RA17

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashGC_arja

Awesome updatesClapClap... Wow so beautifully written... the details of even the minutest was given.
Oh no Yash is getting married in 5 daysCry... Awww... Poor Aarti
Heya Ash!  I'm glad you had so much enjoyment from the recent update. Hopefully you'll love the next one even more. As for Yash, don't worry about him. The young lord has a good head upon his shoulders and will find a loophole in the decree. And our Aarti is a fighter, and not one to stay under for too long. Don't worry at allHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Suspense and trilling ... Awesome

Xiao Hei

Kittya_CullenInduG64

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

Xiao Hei

Thanks alot you guys!Hug How are you doing Puvz? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

sheema_rajoo

IF-Dazzler

sheema_rajoo

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
THIS IS BRILLIANT...
After the longest dry spell or can I call it a drought, you finally updated and the wait was MORE THAN WORTH IT.

I just loved everything from start to end.
Again I'll reiterate what I've said before, this is better than any romance novels I've ever read. The romance, climax and suspense was perfectly balanced but at the same time each of the elements were expressed so beautifully that it didn't even strain my mind an ounce to imagine and depict whatever that you penned down.

A humble request, please update the next part sooner. The suspense (on whether or not Aarti will be saved from that Censored and how she'll be saved) is killing me...

Kittya_CullenInduG64

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by PuvZ

Xiao Hei

Thanks alot you guys!Hug How are you doing Puvz? 
She is driving me crazy

Xiao Hei

Kittya_CullenInduG64

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheema_rajoo

THIS IS BRILLIANT...
After the longest dry spell or can I call it a drought, you finally updated and the wait was MORE THAN WORTH IT.

I just loved everything from start to end.
Again I'll reiterate what I've said before, this is better than any romance novels I've ever read. The romance, climax and suspense was perfectly balanced but at the same time each of the elements were expressed so beautifully that it didn't even strain my mind an ounce to imagine and depict whatever that you penned down.

A humble request, please update the next part sooner. The suspense (on whether or not Aarti will be saved from that Censored and how she'll be saved) is killing me...

First of all thank you for such lofty praise.Blushing You're certainly putting us rather high up there. If you can visualise what we're trying to show, then that's all we really need to know. Even when we don't quite get it right, we expect a nudge to make all efforts to correct it.LOLNow in regards to the amount of emotions that came in this particular update, we have to admit, we were equally as surprised and dragged along too. So glad that you had fun reading too.Embarrassed
I believe thy wish shall be granted sooner than thou expectethTongue.  Now I wouldn't quite call it a dry spell or a droughtTongue, but life does get in the way of writing. To be honest, as of right now, only TSR and Res are being worked on in terms of writing and I do actually have other things to write that are not related to the forum. I don't know how Di finds the time to finish TSR so soonErmm, and still update Sparsh, and balance home life too. Bleh, I'm glad I'm still the kid of the family.LOL 

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 13 January 2013 at 5:09am

sheema_rajooInduG64

Post Reply New Post

Go to top