Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 47)

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 7844

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by saf24

Fab update with perfect mix of all the emotions. Loved reading every bit of it. Great job

Thank you Saf!! Very, very satisfied knowing that you enjoyed all of itEmbarrassed
 
This might be a bit bais but I do enjoy anything you write as I loved your writing style. It keeps me hooked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Joined: 10 October 2011
Posts: 4211

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by saf24

Fab update with perfect mix of all the emotions. Loved reading every bit of it. Great job

Thank you Saf!! Very, very satisfied knowing that you enjoyed all of itEmbarrassed
 
This might be a bit bais but I do enjoy anything you write as I loved your writing style. It keeps me hooked.

Thank you again!! As long as you stay hooked, Di and I will know we're doing something rightBig smile

And Hey, we all have our biases.LOL Between you and I, I keep a list of my favourite I-F authors in mind and read whatever I can find from there fictional workLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 5138

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClap
WOW !! that was exciting .What a ride !!

Evil un-dead husband kidnapping the innocent wife...

Yash shocked,angry and in agony. Yet willing to save Aarti from P's clutches.

Aarti trying to explain ... forcibly taken away

G3 priceless reaction. (It was sooo funny at the same time touching)

SP being his cunning best. Using the situation to his advantage.

LOVED THE UPDATE. 
Please do not make me wait this long for the next one. Humble request

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64MelodiousDreams

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 7496

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Clap
WOW !! that was exciting .What a ride !!
Evil un-dead husband kidnapping the innocent wife...
Yash shocked,angry and in agony. Yet willing to save Aarti from P's clutches.
Aarti trying to explain ... forcibly taken away
G3 priceless reaction. (It was sooo funny at the same time touching)
SP being his cunning best. Using the situation to his advantage.
LOVED THE UPDATE. 
Please do not make me wait this long for the next one. Humble request



Thanks Deepti...Loved all the one-liners above. We are glad that the chapter has your approval. This was meant to be the one with the twists and the bends and the rides (pun intended...Tongue)...with Victorian drama and melodrama at its best...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 25579

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 7496

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gafulu14

Lol



Big smile   Thanks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 30883

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I'm totally hooked to to every chapter it intrigues me
I love the ancient tales so yeah from the first chapter until now its been so captivating
well done to both of you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 7496

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

I'm totally hooked to to every chapter it intrigues me
I love the ancient tales so yeah from the first chapter until now its been so captivating
well done to both of you



Thank you Taahir. This means a lot to both of us. Both of us love the ancient-era romances like you...they had such a mysterious, thrilling aura about them. Of course TSR is not too much on the serious lines. In a manner it is a lighthearted romance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Vampire's Girl | Part 4 Page 28 ~ Last Part ~ |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: ..CountingStars   Replies: 246   Views: 8952

..CountingStars 246 8952 27 May 2013 at 9:53am by ..SmaTz..
summer vacation

Author: gafulu14   Replies: 1   Views: 1102

gafulu14 1 1102 09 May 2013 at 1:35pm by -BlushaLicious-
SUMMER TIPS

Author: AnushaGK   Replies: 4   Views: 1355

AnushaGK 4 1355 07 May 2013 at 9:54am by gafulu14
Article-Cool bedroom favorite summer place for GC

Author: uluvmg   Replies: 6   Views: 456

uluvmg 6 456 28 May 2012 at 4:31am by gshow2011
Cool bedroom favorite summer place for GC

2

Author: tulipdaisy   Replies: 10   Views: 994

tulipdaisy 10 994 22 May 2012 at 2:02pm by LOVE_DMG

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index