Punar Vivah

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 88

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
@kay: LOL

@kadeen: ooh god so u're bringing out the con-heels now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 46)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by kdsubs1

I am not complaining - i swear. But please please pretty please - bring the humour back. That's the trademark of TSR.

BTW - wonderful update, very dramatic and emotional.

Indu - Kadeen has my detailed feedback - gotta bail. Have to leave to pick the kiddos from school or they'll think their mom deserted them LOL.

*RME* Di you are so right when you say you have no patienceROFLROFLROFL The source of all laughter is Aarti my dear behen, and this update is from Yash's side of the world with no maiden to prance around in sacks for him, so patience.Tongue I'm not in the habit of giving precaps...but let's just say Prashant is in for a few jolts of his own. The dream team of Lady Kesha and Aarti are about to set up businessTongue and Maya and Prashant are gonna be nicely booted when and where they need to be...Let's just say con-heels have a purposeROFL

I was going to edit my feedback - but won't do it now LOL. I'll hold my horses Kadeen amma. BTW, loved that Arti could irritate Pareshan-T while he was kidnapping her LOLLOL.

@Kesha my girl - i am sure i will have lots of comments about Lady Kesha. I just told Kadeen that she's my fav char in this story. Wink

Never edit your feedback's first instincts unless an absolute story fact changes it. It helps to keep us writers in check so that the balance is maintained. For the last 2 updates, humour was gradually decreased to emphasise the importance of the official connection. Now all that's done, and we can have some good old fashioned fun. Perhaps we'll even have a tax collector come to visit.Wink Ab beti, since you have gained wisdom from your dear budhi amma, we can return to the badi/choti behen rishtaTongue.

Lol at your last line. Aarti irritates Prashant even when she isn't tryingROFL

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

@kat: LOL

Of course Kesh! Believe it or not, some randomly mentioned things do have an actual purposeTongue

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

@kat: LOL

Of course Kesh! Believe it or not, some randomly mentioned things do have an actual purposeTongue

ok waiting patiently

Kittya_Cullen

sweetone

sweetone

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
yet another beautifully written update from a talented writer. keep up the good job and thanks a lot for the PM.

Kittya_Cullen

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetone

yet another beautifully written update from a talented writer. keep up the good job and thanks a lot for the PM.

Thank you!! This one is actually a co-authored piece. Big smile And you're most welcome for the PM

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Fab update with perfect mix of all the emotions. Loved reading every bit of it. Great job

Kittya_Cullen

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

Fab update with perfect mix of all the emotions. Loved reading every bit of it. Great job

Thank you Saf!! Very, very satisfied knowing that you enjoyed all of itEmbarrassed

saf24

Post Reply New Post

Go to top