Punar Vivah

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 88

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

I am not complaining - i swear. But please please pretty please - bring the humour back. That's the trademark of TSR.

BTW - wonderful update, very dramatic and emotional.

Indu - Kadeen has my detailed feedback - gotta bail. Have to leave to pick the kiddos from school or they'll think their mom deserted them LOL.

thnk god u didn't say anything abt my character... phew!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 45)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

I am not complaining - i swear. But please please pretty please - bring the humour back. That's the trademark of TSR.

Indu - Kadeen has my detailed feedback - gotta bail. Have to leave to pick the kiddos from school or they'll think their mom deserted them LOL.

*RME* Di you are so right when you say you have no patienceROFLROFLROFL The source of all laughter is Aarti my dear behen, and this update is from Yash's side of the world with no maiden to prance around in sacks for him, so patience.Tongue I'm not in the habit of giving precaps...but let's just say Prashant is in for a few jolts of his own. The dream team of Lady Kesha and Aarti are about to set up businessTongue and Maya and Prashant are gonna be nicely booted when and where they need to be...Let's just say con-heels have a purposeROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubsInduG64MelodiousDreams

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

O lord Kadeen prince Du... wht ?? wht kinda name is tht?? and who kidnapped me?? btw boss update Smile

LOL! Let's both not try to pronounce itLOL. And you weren't kidnapped, your but is on the carriage and poor Prashant is unawareLOL. Now let's see what happens to himWink Oh, and thank youEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guruandkratz

Great update. Please continue soon. I love your story. Aarya separated...5 days...Cry
Thank you!! Just be happy that it isn't 5 PVland days. We all know how long those areErmm. Just remember, the deal for the marriage is that King Cas does what Lord Yash asks but alot can happen in less than 5 daysWink

InduG64

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kholita

poor Aarti, i hape yash save her from that evil Prashant 
Great part dear,

Thank you Kholita!! Aarti will be back before you know it. Wink

I think I need to stop replying to comments before I give away the storyErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64kholita

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

LOL! She wouldn't. You're her favourite character...and you haven't even been in action yetROFL

InduG64

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

LOL! She wouldn't. You're her favourite character...and you haven't even been in action yetROFL

gosh hpe tht's a good thing can't wait LOL as yet u said btw I'm never telling u anything again look at wht u did to me and where did u get tht name frm i can't even remember the spelling LOL

InduG64

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

*RME* Di you are so right when you say you have no patienceROFLROFLROFL The source of all laughter is Aarti my dear behen, and this update is from Yash's side of the world with no maiden to prance around in sacks for him, so patience.Tongue I'm not in the habit of giving precaps...but let's just say Prashant is in for a few jolts of his own. The dream team of Lady Kesha and Aarti are about to set up businessTongue and Maya and Prashant are gonna be nicely booted when and where they need to be...Let's just say con-heels have a purposeROFL

I was going to edit my feedback - but won't do it now LOL. I'll hold my horses Kadeen amma. BTW, loved that Arti could irritate Pareshan-T while he was kidnapping her LOLLOL.

@Kesha my girl - i am sure i will have lots of comments about Lady Kesha. I just told Kadeen that she's my fav char in this story. Wink

Kittya_Cullen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top