Punar Vivah

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 88

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leevi05

nice dear
Thank youSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 44)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
What a bumpy ride this is turning out to be! I felt like I was speeding along in that Pareshan-T's carriage as I was reading this chapter - it was exciting but scary, too!

Hooray for SP and his commands *smiles grimly* 5 days...Hurry and update soon, because I'm already anxious to know what happens next!

Thanks for keeping me on the edge of my seat, Kadeen and Indu! You two are fantastic!

P.S. I can't remember if Yash and Aarti were on a first-name basis before - they weren't, were they? - but I loved that in this part! *sigh* He is no longer "Lord Yash" for Aarti, and she is no longer "the maiden" or "the nursemaid" for Yash...They mean so much more to each other. Oh, and Yash's concern for Ansh! Aww, loved that as well!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

What a bumpy ride this is turning out to be! I felt like I was speeding along in that Pareshan-T's carriage as I was reading this chapter - it was exciting but scary, too! LOL! Thank goodness you were there. This is certainly quite an unexpected twist to the love storyLOL, even we are being dragged along on this exhilarating ride

Hooray for SP and his commands *smiles grimly* 5 days...Hurry and update soon, because I'm already anxious to know what happens next! I can't help but laugh here. We've always had this in mind because of his main character traits, and then the CVs brought out his dark side again this week. I tell you, it's spooky how this PVSMC works even with the MittalsCool

Thanks for keeping me on the edge of my seat, Kadeen and Indu! You two are fantastic! Thank you BB! We love hearing your melodious words of praise through our screens.Embarrassed

P.S. I can't remember if Yash and Aarti were on a first-name basis before - they weren't, were they? - but I loved that in this part! *sigh* He is no longer "Lord Yash" for Aarti, and she is no longer "the maiden" or "the nursemaid" for Yash...They mean so much more to each other. Oh, and Yash's concern for Ansh! Aww, loved that as well! No they weren't. The transition for Yash came just before the ball. That scene(I see words as videos, so forgive the reference) where he tells her she looks beautiful was his moment. Aarti's moment happened when she was at her most desperate point. She'd just seen and felt the hint of summer's heat and was literally dragged back into a winter of misery and gave the call to her sun.

It's awesome hearing from you BB, and guess who is about to update another long awaited something?LOL It's a month of shockers after allLOL

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 January 2013 at 12:58pm

MelodiousDreamsInduG64

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
O lord Kadeen prince Du... wht ?? wht kinda name is tht?? and who kidnapped me?? btw boss update Smile

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 11 January 2013 at 1:25pm

Kittya_CullenInduG64

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

What a bumpy ride this is turning out to be! I felt like I was speeding along in that Pareshan-T's carriage as I was reading this chapter - it was exciting but scary, too! LOL! Thank goodness you were there. This is certainly quite an unexpected twist to the love storyLOL, even we are being dragged along on this exhilarating ride

"Dragged along" is the way to describe it! Can't slow down, can't stop...Truly exhilarating! I felt like Aarti at Essel World. Not Kratika at Essel World...Perhaps Gurmeet, though...LOL!

Hooray for SP and his commands *smiles grimly* 5 days...Hurry and update soon, because I'm already anxious to know what happens next! I can't help but laugh here. We've always had this in mind because of his main character traits, and then the CVs brought out his dark side again this week. I tell you, it's spooky how this PVSMC works even with the MittalsCool

Haha, that is great! LOL Keep it coming - double the dose of drama! Tongue

Thanks for keeping me on the edge of my seat, Kadeen and Indu! You two are fantastic! Thank you BB! We love hearing your melodious words of praise through our screens.Embarrassed

And I love turning your vivid descriptions into mental pictures as I read everything the two of you write, individually or as a pair! It's always a delight!

P.S. I can't remember if Yash and Aarti were on a first-name basis before - they weren't, were they? - but I loved that in this part! *sigh* He is no longer "Lord Yash" for Aarti, and she is no longer "the maiden" or "the nursemaid" for Yash...They mean so much more to each other. Oh, and Yash's concern for Ansh! Aww, loved that as well! No they weren't. The transition for Yash came just before the ball. That scene(I see words as videos, so forgive the reference) where he tells her she looks beautiful was his moment. Aarti's moment happened when she was at her most desperate point. She'd just seen and felt the hint of summer's heat and was literally dragged back into a winter of misery and gave the call to her sun.

*sigh* Those words again. Heart Thank you for the lovely clarification...Painting pictures with words, as always! So beautiful!

It's awesome hearing from you BB, and guess who is about to update another long awaited something?LOL It's a month of shockers after allLOL

Not starting a jugalbandi here...Nope. Instead, here you go...

Hug  Hug Hug 

Yay! *beams brightly* Yay, yay, yay! Forgive the excitement...I cannot be blamed LOL

Kittya_CullenInduG64

..Comrade4eva..

IF-Rockerz

..Comrade4eva..

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Great update. Please continue soon. I love your story. Aarya separated...5 days...Cry

Kittya_CullenInduG64

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
 poor Aarti, i hape yash save her from that evil Prashant 
Great part dear,

Kittya_CullenInduG64

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I am not complaining - i swear. But please please pretty please - bring the humour back. That's the trademark of TSR.

BTW - wonderful update, very dramatic and emotional.

Indu - Kadeen has my detailed feedback - gotta bail. Have to leave to pick the kiddos from school or they'll think their mom deserted them LOL.

Kittya_CullenInduG64

Post Reply New Post

Go to top