Punar Vivah

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 88

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Oh My God! I finished the remaining part and absolutely died Dead. That was such a wonderful update! It was romantic, sensual, and rife with tension. And, my oh my, who knew Lord Yash was so bold with his children's nanny ShockedBlushing? The music was lovely and only enhanced the experience of reading. I could practically picture everything, it was so tangible. Indu and Kadeen, you guys have outdone yourselves and I hope you continue to write such fantastic pieces Clap! Also, Deepti deserves special mention and applause as well for giving you guys the idea to have a ball in the story Clap. And what a ball it was indeed! 

Thank you Nina!! We're ecstatic that  you got to finish it after allLOL. This has got to be the most touching update for us in terms of writing, and to have you enjoy it so much, the music and writing, is delightful to know.! Yes, dear lord Yash was...rather bold...with his children's nanny, but in a good way, nah?Tongue And I agree, Deep Di most definitely deserves continuous special mention and loads of applause for giving us the wonderful idea!ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 42)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SarahRam

GOOD LORD! Kadeen & Indu!! If only both of you were in front me right now...I swear, I would just hug, kiss & never let you guys go!! Hug  That was one mind blowing, magnificent, awesome & spell binding update Day Dreaming Aaaw!!! You would? We'd love to be able to be there and receive themCry. All we can do is say: Thank you!!! Thank you!!! and Thank you!!!

You guys ought to be born in Shakespearean era...your rendition simply transported me to the Victorian era...ermm...House of Schindia to be precise! 
I feel, I wasn't reading, rather having a 3-D effect to it...you guys  capsulated me into the story...as if it's happening right before my eyes. Every little details and nuances were described to perfection in order to bring out the effect...just lovely!!. WowShocked we did? *high-fives Di* Job well done after allLOL...with 3D effects*faintum*Hug

I swear, I could feel AarYa's heated yet subtle romance...the lighting...the colours...the waltz...the excitements...the raging heart beat...the touch and its tingling sensation...the lump in throat...the gasps...the speechlessness & everything (u know what I mean, right?) EmbarrassedBlushingWink  *sigh*...and ohhh...the music...it was simply divine!! Laughing at the implications of your bracketed wordsLOL. We know what you meanWink, and believe us when we say that the music had us spellbound the first time we heard it. There was something so hauntingly beautiful about the entire composition and we are able to instantly picture our favourite pair dancing to it.Day Dreaming

My mouth was like this Shocked from beginning till the end of the chapter.  Am just awed at the amount of hard work and effort you guys put into this story in giving us the BEST! Thank you! Thank you for loving it so much that you risked leaving your mouth open that long. That cannot have been safeStern Smile, and seriously, thank you for appreciating the efforts put into this. We're really grateful for that!Hug

Well done Indu & Kadeen...and once again thank you so much! It's definitely worth the wait. Once again, another dozen thank yous!!!

Please continue soon & thanks for the PM!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieInduG64

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Finally,got some time!

This update was fabulous! Absolutely loved this and the end,gave me a goosebumps and the kiss was building up for a long time!

Great work,Kadeen and Indu!

Kittya_CullenInduG64

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
oh am really speechless indu and kittya i want to  applause you both i really loved it your FF is so different and out of this world and i have read part 7 B & C more then thrice .. please update soon eagerly waiting !! 

Kittya_CullenInduG64

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Finally,got some time!

This update was fabulous! Absolutely loved this and the end,gave me a goosebumps and the kiss was building up for a long time!

Great work,Kadeen and Indu!

@Pearl: Thanks...you were "instrumental" (pun intended) in getting this part through. A beeeg hug for your support...Hug

Yup...Lord Yash almost gave in to temptation of a kiss  more than once...but this time he was sure. He received just the right vibes from his beloved...Embarrassed

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullen

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi11

oh am really speechless indu and kittya i want to  applause you both i really loved it your FF is so different and out of this world and i have read part 7 B & C more then thrice .. please update soon eagerly waiting !! 

@Pankhudi: Thank you so much. This appreciation gives us both such a highEmbarrassed...The mentioned parts are very dear to us also.

Kittya_Cullenpankhudi_TiaRa

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

You write brilliantly. It feels as though I am reading a very expensive book. ahahaaa Sorry for the choice of adjective but it is the very best I can explain my feelings towards your narrative. It is well written and captures the imagination entirely, a simple escape from the troubles of normal life. Please add me in your PM list?

An advanced Grazie, Merci, Shukarya, Tasakur, Gracia's and Thank you!

Kittya_CullenInduG64

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..KaJenDelena..

You write brilliantly. It feels as though I am reading a very expensive book. ahahaaa Sorry for the choice of adjective but it is the very best I can explain my feelings towards your narrative. It is well written and captures the imagination entirely, a simple escape from the troubles of normal life. Please add me in your PM list?

An advanced Grazie, Merci, Shukarya, Tasakur, Gracia's and Thank you!

Thank you! Didi and I feel very honoured to receive such high praise.Blushing We do our best to give you a glimpse into the lives that our characters are living, and as long as we do that and offer you a pleasurable escape from normal life just your words of praise are enough to "set us over the moon"Hug

*Just send me a buddy request and I'll be sure to add you to the PM list*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

Post Reply New Post

Go to top