Punar Vivah

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 88

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
@Kesha - i should have said Lady Kesha. And she distracted me with her shoe-throwing in part 7A.

@Kadeen - and now you know why i missed Yash allowing himself to soften - his softening was obvious from the beginning but he always stopped himself.

Oh and i meant to add this to my post but may as well do it here - don't you love Deepti??? She always has the best suggestions!! She's given me so many requests/suggestions/ideas for Soul Connection - some turned into pivotal points in the story, others helped me out with ummm logistical difficulties. She is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! If i ever publish SC, i am going to have to dedicate it to her.

And Kadeen - congrats on your color change. It sure is a pretty one Tongue.

Edited by kdsubs1 - 07 December 2012 at 8:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 41)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

@Kesha - i should have said Lady Kesha. And she distracted me with her shoe-throwing in part 7A.

@Kadeen - and now you know why i missed Yash allowing himself to soften - his softening was obvious from the beginning but he always stopped himself.

Oh and i meant to add this to my post but may as well do it here - don't you love Deepti??? She always has the best suggestions!! She's given me so many requests/suggestions/ideas for Soul Connection - some turned into pivotal points in the story, others helped me out with ummm logistical difficulties. She is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! If i ever publish SC, i am going to have to dedicate it to her.

And Kadeen - congrats on your color change. It sure is a pretty one Tongue.

Exactly Didi! From the beginning, he was drawn to her, but he didn't want to accept it consciously.

YES I DO!! Deep Di is fantabulous!!!! Her suggestions, wise cracks and conversations are always inspiring and stimulating.ClapClapClap Had it not been for her, lord only knows when TSR would have its ball. Confused Deep Di is one of those great people you read on the front page in the dedications, so I wouldn't be surprised at all to see her name there WHEN you DO publish SC.Tongue

And thank you!!! This is my favourite colour out of all the level up choices. I wish this had been the highest colour, I would have strived to grasp as much as possible. Now I don't want to leave this one behind.LOL

Sorry I took so long. Was telling Vanny about my past boring love interests.LOL

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 07 December 2012 at 9:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64FireLordPhoenix

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Oh My God! I finished the remaining part and absolutely died Dead. That was such a wonderful update! It was romantic, sensual, and rife with tension. And, my oh my, who knew Lord Yash was so bold with his children's nanny ShockedBlushing? The music was lovely and only enhanced the experience of reading. I could practically picture everything, it was so tangible. Indu and Kadeen, you guys have outdone yourselves and I hope you continue to write such fantastic pieces Clap! Also, Deepti deserves special mention and applause as well for giving you guys the idea to have a ball in the story Clap. And what a ball it was indeed! 

Kittya_CullenInduG64

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@Kay: i never threw any shoes tht was Lord Yash's fear so blame him and leave me aloneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

@Kay: i never threw any shoes tht was Lord Yash's fear so blame him and leave me aloneLOL

@Swag:
Absolutely...totally...nod, nod, nod...hands up... no defence on that...You are Right...period.Big smile Lord Yash can only mutter in private where Lady Kesha is concerned...she is one lady he can't dare lord over knowingly...LOL

lulujjjjKesha_H.

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@Indu: lord Yash better know his limits else he me really get a con heelROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjj

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
A beautiful FF , the scenes actually came alive in your story

Piie

Piie

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

GOOD LORD! Kadeen & Indu!! If only both of you were in front me right now...I swear, I would just hug, kiss & never let you guys go!! Hug  That was one mind blowing, magnificent, awesome & spell binding update Day Dreaming

You guys ought to be born in Shakespearean era...your rendition simply transported me to the Victorian era...ermm...House of Schindia to be precise! 
I feel, I wasn't reading, rather having a 3-D effect to it...you guys  capsulated me into the story...as if it's happening right before my eyes. Every little details and nuances were described to perfection in order to bring out the effect...just lovely!!.

I swear, I could feel AarYa's heated yet subtle romance...the lighting...the colours...the waltz...the excitements...the raging heart beat...the touch and its tingling sensation...the lump in throat...the gasps...the speechlessness & everything (u know what I mean, right?) EmbarrassedBlushingWink  *sigh*...and ohhh...the music...it was simply divine!!

My mouth was like this Shocked from beginning till the end of the chapter.  Am just awed at the amount of hard work and effort you guys put into this story in giving us the BEST! Thank you!

Well done Indu & Kadeen...and once again thank you so much! It's definitely worth the wait.

Please continue soon & thanks for the PM!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top