The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by guruandkratz

ok 😆
I loved this update girls! Aarti's story in her diary was such an eye opener into her life with Pareshan-T and Maya. The poor girl suffered so much. I love her independent spirit and how she resolved to take care of her son and raise him on her own to be a good human being unlike his father. 

And I felt to bad for Ansh when he was missing his Mumma. 

Looking forward to Lord Yash's trip into Bua Noncona to save his beloved Aarti! 
wonderful update.⭐️thanx for update and pm😃 Edited by pvejani - 11 years ago
Yay yay yay this is freakn awesome, although u asked those who don't follow to ignore so happy coz yet another brilliant read for me. Am amazed with the victorian approach to the story n oh my Arya even in that era are so fiery, fiesty, and captivating. So So So So looking forward to following ur ss. Both u girls are doing an outstanding job with this ss. Thanx for the pm even if it was a accident:D
wow beautiful write up dearies loved it, yash going through aarti diary that part was really fab , poor aarti , waiting for her love who can rescue her lady kesha is with her so they both could work a plan together a small sample of lady kesha was given i loved it.waiting for the next part sorry dearies last two or one chapters i did not comment totally forgot about it.
Beautiful update👏👏...
Aarti's bitter past was so touching😭😭... I am happy anyways that Yash had got to know about it... Hope he soon reaches Bua-Noncona to save Aarti...
masterpiece ... Let me tell you... Mind blowing ... 

Oh Indu Di & kadeen⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Really loved it… Aarti diary is the best part..i always want similarly a tiny part on show but no woories you cover it all

then the detailing you do for that era… oh…finally Yash know she is in Bua place OMG…

Also, Yash and Ansh bonding…. Really hats off guys for this beautiful part… looking for ward to next..

thanks for PM & update

***Self thought*** Nahiii i was thinking of a diary disclosure in my FF too.😭
Msg to self: Now think of something else Deepti. Scratch the 5 page update and start from beginning.😭

@Kadeen/@Indu: I have no idea how you manage to do this every time but reading your update gives me the same amount of enjoyment as does reading a novel of this genre.

Love the progress. Love how you revealed crucial facts without obstructing the flow of the story. Love how the characters are so believable and how they react to various situations. 

Absolute treat for me this weekend. Thanks !!
Originally posted by Deepti1808

***Self thought*** Nahiii i was thinking of a diary disclosure in my FF too.😭
Msg to self: Now think of something else Deepti. Scratch the 5 page update and start from beginning.😭

@Kadeen/@Indu: I have no idea how you manage to do this every time but reading your update gives me the same amount of enjoyment as does reading a novel of this genre.

Love the progress. Love how you revealed crucial facts without obstructing the flow of the story. Love how the characters are so believable and how they react to various situations. 

Absolute treat for me this weekend. Thanks !!

5 page update???😲 thank u kadeen and Indu 🤣