Punar Vivah

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 88

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Dead on the floor- seriously that was so beautifully written! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixMSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 37)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Dead on the floor- seriously that was so beautifully written! 

@Inkpen: Oh wow...thanks. We are glad that the parts floored you... Thank you so much.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenMSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Finally, I read the update! DancingLOL

OMG!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Kadeen and Indu Di, what have you guys done to me??? Dead Dead Dead

That was breathtakingly beautiful! Just just...*need to make my own word up* No word in the Oxford Dictionary can begin to describe how this Ball was written! I can picture every dress, every room and the dance so vividly in my mind's eye! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Indu Di, Fabulous use of description whilst Aarti was dressing!!!Clap Clap Clap

Indu Di and Kadeen, your combined writings entwine to create the perfect symphony! Star Star Star Star Star

Aarti's fear was spot on, even her alone moment was segregated yet beautifully included in this whole perfect dance! Clap Clap And last, but not least, the dance was sealed with one of the most sensuous kiss I ever read about! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Urghhh...I just love it!!! I want to go on and on!!! LOL

**********************************************************************************

Kadeen darling, I thank you for including me in your acknowledgements! Hug We both know it was a spur of a moment thing! ROFL

Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreams

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

And we will try to update sooner...actually since there's no more music involved, updates ought to be prompt, so you won't need your angry smiley except for "Pareshan-T"
[/QUOTE]

LOL! LOL am just kidding! Actually, am not in a hurry, u can update it whenever u want... I know there's a reason why u'd take it so long, but behind that reason is a positive outcome of the story. And we can see the hardwork in it, and it deserves a great appreciation.. Embarrassed

pareshan-T - as in Prashant?? Shocked or Pareshan?? Urggh, sorry, don't know the meaning of it..  Confused

Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixMSN_Vanny

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smileymj10

And we will try to update sooner...actually since there's no more music involved, updates ought to be prompt, so you won't need your angry smiley except for "Pareshan-T"

LOL! LOL am just kidding! Actually, am not in a hurry, u can update it whenever u want... I know there's a reason why u'd take it so long, but behind that reason is a positive outcome of the story. And we can see the hardwork in it, and it deserves a great appreciation.. Embarrassed

pareshan-T - as in Prashant?? Shocked or Pareshan?? Urggh, sorry, don't know the meaning of it..  Confused

Pareshan-t is my name for PrashantLOL

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 06 December 2012 at 8:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smileymj10MSN_VannyInduG64

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Finally, I read the update! DancingLOL

OMG!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Kadeen and Indu Di, what have you guys done to me??? Dead Dead Dead

That was breathtakingly beautiful! Just just...*need to make my own word up* No word in the Oxford Dictionary can begin to describe how this Ball was written! I can picture every dress, every room and the dance so vividly in my mind's eye! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Indu Di, Fabulous use of description whilst Aarti was dressing!!!Clap Clap Clap

Indu Di and Kadeen, your combined writings entwine to create the perfect symphony! Star Star Star Star Star

Aarti's fear was spot on, even her alone moment was segregated yet beautifully included in this whole perfect dance! Clap Clap And last, but not least, the dance was sealed with one of the most sensuous kiss I ever read about! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Urghhh...I just love it!!! I want to go on and on!!! LOL

**********************************************************************************

Kadeen darling, I thank you for including me in your acknowledgements! Hug We both know it was a spur of a moment thing! ROFL

Vanny beta, it wasn't a spur of the moment thing.LOL I had it settled who we would need to remember to mentionTongue. I'll leave the comment for Indu Di to respond to and head to straight to the combined comments you made.LOL

First of all thank you. Who would have thought that we would erase your ability to find a suitable word in the dictionary and force you to create a new one? And thank you! Symphony Big smile You used the perfect word to please this musical kid (me)and that lyrical genius (Indu Di). We certainly do love the words symphony, harmony, and jugalbandiLOL. As for the Aarti's fear as you mentioned it, it would have been remiss of us of we hadn't kept flowing as a darker undercurrent when she has recently had to revisit her past, so another thank you for noticing that.HugAnd finally, that kiss that you've fallen in love with, I've already given you the "insider's dish" on why it was handled the way it was, but for those who might visit and wonder here is the reasoning behind it:

Aarti initially considered herself a widow but recently got the news that her husband was actually still alive. In addition, there are things in her past which acted as a restraint against any feelings she may have developed for lord Yash. In lord Yash's case, he was already attracted to Aarti, but he had already moved past the traumatic incident of his past which made it easier for him to actively pursue Aarti. As a result, their first kiss represented the tentative step forward that Aarti was going to take before Pareshan-t's reappearance in her life, while lord Yash's pursuit of the kiss showed his willingness to be the first to lead them forward. The simplicity and innocence was kept in place because both were unsure of the relationship for varying reasons, and their connection in that particular moment was more from the heart than from the usual physicality they tease each other with. And of course, we had to keep in mind the fact that as of right now...Aarti is still married.Tongue

All in all, my point is, we're extremely satisfied that the kiss was so well received.Party

MelodiousDreamsInduG64FireLordPhoenixMSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Vanny beta, it wasn't a spur of the moment thing.LOL I had it settled who we would need to remember to mentionTongue. I'll leave the comment for Indu Di to respond to and head to straight to the combined comments you made.LOL

First of all thank you. Who would have thought that we would erase your ability to find a suitable word in the dictionary and force you to create a new one? And thank you! Symphony Big smile You used the perfect word to please this musical kid (me)and that lyrical genius (Indu Di). We certainly do love the words symphony, harmony, and jugalbandiLOL. As for the Aarti's fear as you mentioned it, it would have been remiss of us of we hadn't kept flowing as a darker undercurrent when she has recently had to revisit her past, so another thank you for noticing that.HugAnd finally, that kiss that you've fallen in love with, I've already given you the "insider's dish" on why it was handled the way it was, but for those who might visit and wonder here is the reasoning behind it:

Aarti initially considered herself a widow but recently got the news that her husband was actually still alive. In addition, there are things in her past which acted as a restraint against any feelings she may have developed for lord Yash. In lord Yash's case, he was already attracted to Aarti, but he had already moved past the traumatic incident of his past which made it easier for him to actively pursue Aarti. As a result, their first kiss represented the tentative step forward that Aarti was going to take before Pareshan-t's reappearance in her life, while lord Yash's pursuit of the kiss showed his willingness to be the first to lead them forward. The simplicity and innocence was kept in place because both were unsure of the relationship for varying reasons, and their connection in that particular moment was more from the heart than from the usual physicality they tease each other with. And of course, we had to keep in mind the fact that as of right now...Aarti is still married.Tongue

All in all, my point is, we're extremely satisfied that the kiss was so well received.Party

Firstly, I forgot to mention the bedroom eyes His Lordship was giving her. Blushing Kadeen, you know what I want to say! ROFL

You're most welcome! Hug  Now that you mentioned it...I did find a perfect word there. Symphony! Big smile

Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreams

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Vanny: LOL! Yes I know what you want to say,and all that you're not saying in public about our lovely couple tooTongue. The fun of chatting, hain nah?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64FireLordPhoenixMSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top