Punar Vivah

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 88

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
@ K O bagwan wht a dude Yash is looking at Arti's drenched clothes and stuff and thinking abt a Arti's strawberry flavoured lipsROFL but is Kadeen writing it here wht else to expect as long as a crazy writer is writin a story u must get crazy charactersTongue I hope u cont. it soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixMSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
PART THREE

Next day's morn Aarti was helping the cook prepare a special breakfast for the children when Palak burst in.

"Where is poppa?"

"He must be in his office, my dear", came Sanju's gentle response.

"No, he isn't...I looked everywhere. I had made this drawing for him and wanted him to see it."

Just then Ram the butler walked by. On hearing the commotion, he came in.

"Palak, your father has gone away on work. He will be gone for some days. Don't worry...he told me he'll write to you girls."

Palak went away disappointed.

"Poppa has never done this before. He always tells me before going anywhere. Why didn't he tell me this time?"

Nobody noticed that Aarti had stilled. She felt a strange emptiness creep in. Her breathing froze, and once again, her vibrant being remained rooted to the spot. This time she was unconscious of it. The gnawing emptiness coursed through her, drawing her back to the accidental meeting with lord Yash. All her thoughts were focused on the memory of the last evening, his hands around her waist, sending searing heat through her body. The pressure of his fingers sinking into the softness of her flesh. The tingle she felt even with the layers of her night gown between them. She had been so close to giving in, relinquishing a taste of her lips, something she knew he desired. Then that one had flown in. Blocked her every thought and sense, filling her with misery and fear in that moment. Her eyes widened in fear again, and the dishes that she had been holding rattled in her hands. Her fingers, which were still wet from rinsing the platters they were to use, released their hold on the fragile china. Her ears failed to hear the shatter of the dishes as they fell around her. Work ceased in the entire kitchen. Not a sound was heard. Even the children had grown used to the stillness that would sometimes pervade her being. Whispering a few words to her assistant, the cook, Sanju gently pulled her along, away from the sympathetic eyes of the kitchen staff.

She felt Sanju's gentle arms rubbing her wrists, whispering comforting words in her ears. The scent of spices lingered around her, adding familiar warmth to her being. She felt herself returning from wherever she had been lost. Her gaze slowly viewed the anxious, worried face of Sanju. In the four years that she had stayed in this castle, their bond had turned into a strong blood-sister one. Her eyes filled with tears as she realised that once again that uncouth, worthless, mongrel "Mr. P." had darkened her life. Sanju held her as she cried soundlessly, understanding that this time no words were needed. Her eyes slowly drifted closed, and Sanju retreated from the room with a promise to fetch her once the breakfast was over. Her last tranquil thoughts drew her into the deep sleep she had missed the past eve... 

His hot breath fell across her face, dark eyes boring into hers. Once again he had his hand placed around her waist. Her mouth fell open in shock, partially repelled, partially uncertain, but surely excited to be in lord Yash Pratap Scindia's grasp once more. Her breath hitched in her throat, finding it difficult to draw air past the lump of anxiety that also tinged her anticipation. He pulled her in closer, nose trailing down the length of her jawline, lips daringly close to the hollow of her neck. His lips came closer the tops of her cleavage...

With a start, Aarti jumped from her bed. Her face felt flushed, and she was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. "Dear Lord, I mean gods...what sort of wastrel dreams these things?" Her lips quivered in shock, while her body trembled, as if to tease her for the insulting rebuke. She pressed her hand to her chest, whispering to her rapidly beating heart, and was thus found, dazed, sweaty, and flushed before the mischievous eyes of Sanju.
"So what did m'lady dream of that caused her to have that look in her eyes? Or should I ask of whom did she dream of?" Sanju prodded teasingly.

"What look? What are you talking about, Sanju? I have told you many a times not to say such blasphemous words...they are inappropriate for a widow's ears." Aarti said shakily.

Her hand sat still upon her heart, as if physically willing it to stop beating so fast. Sanju suddenly felt a deep wave of sympathy for her friend. She was so naive and so innocent in spite of the few days she had spent with that worthless, woman-beating cad all those years ago. Mr. P may have scarred her but he had not wounded her heart, which was as loving and as gentle as ever. She had so much love to give to everyone, and was always the first one to rush to a person in need. For the past few days Sanju had noticed a change in her friend. She couldn't pinpoint exactly when the change happened, but it certainly coincided with the Lord's recent return. "Does that mean...? No, no...What am I thinking? The Lord and Aarti? Bless me dear lord...I mean God...for thinking of such a union. But, but, but...why can't the delicious thought leave my head? She would look perfect next to him." With such whirlwind thoughts in her mind, Sanju went back to her cooking, promising her friend a perfectly stimulating cup of tea once she joined the children on the lawns.

Authors:
Indu Di
Kittya

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 16 June 2013 at 10:48am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08bmeenuu111KashishangelelanpremiSunrio80PiieksenJanakiSatishmanjusha_92J12L85gmhatcherjojo1986nirmalac99madhusquarearunsunita_gmksfan2Shashi1984KamliKudirutu83kdsubsrusha4003sb1410Leevi05-Zahra15-aanyakunatMelodiousDreamssaf24KoolsmileMalika_ZL_KhanInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAnushaGKkholita--Iqra--Kesha_H.gcluvfreya123IsYaRoCHeRSri_Radha

jojo1986

Goldie

jojo1986

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
loved it great job update soonClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Strawberry lips? Kaantaap? ROFLROFLROFL Don't forget pista and apple, will ya!!

This is going to be a fun story - go on, go on. Oooh and I just love Sanju Smile.

BTW, is such hotness allowed? Don't want the forum mods calling in the fire brigade u know Wink.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986Kittya_CullenInduG64MelodiousDreamsMSN_VannyFireLordPhoenix

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
hahaha Sanju is the cook good thing I'm not in the story wonder wht u wud've made meTongueLOL O lord wht kind of wastrel dream is right anyway continue soon its going gr8 so far

Kittya_CullenInduG64MSN_VannyFireLordPhoenix

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

Strawberry lips? Kaantaap? ROFLROFLROFL Don't forget pista and apple, will ya!!

This is going to be a fun story - go on, go on. Oooh and I just love Sanju Smile.

BTW, is such hotness allowed? Don't want the forum mods calling in the fire brigade u know Wink.

The kaantaap was all Indu Di. I cracked up when I heard the meaningROFLROFL

The hotness factor...To be frank, I've seen some pretty mature over 18 content in the MF, so this mild mirch shouldn't do anythingTongue

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 04 October 2012 at 7:03pm

FireLordPhoenixMSN_VannyInduG64MelodiousDreams

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@All: Thank you so much for your favorable comments...Honest to Lord...I mean God...this was something totally born out of lark, as Kadeen mentioned. I was getting thoroughly bored editing a book on vehicle and its parts...That's when Kadeen suggested writing something. I said, "OK...but something that won't have any modern-day vehicles...But yes, horses, chariots, etc. I won't mind..." And then in the very next post I find Kadeen write the intro...and that's how the to and fro began.Big smile

We would like to keep the tone on a lighter level. Let's see on which journey this completely unplanned, uncoordinated piece takes us. We just give each other cues and leave it for the other to expand on it.Tongue

@Kadeen: Thank you for all the initiative...Hug

rusha4003Kittya_CullenMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenix

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Kadeen: Thank you for all the initiative...Hug

Me? Initiative? That's a new one. If mom was to hear this she would drop in shock. Shhh...

And that lighter tone bit. You're going to have to keep reminding me, because I am normally a thinker of tragedy and it pops in my workROFLROFL. So more O lords, and wet dresses, and less Mr. P from me. Will tryEmbarrassed

rusha4003MelodiousDreamsInduG64FireLordPhoenix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top