Punar Vivah

The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 88

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
@Kadeen: I think I remember her she was either umm I forgot the the guy's name who liked elizabeth I think I think she was his sister who was jealous of Elizabeth and she was always cranky lyk Bua. Am I right Kdsubs1?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 (Page 12)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Kesha - close but not right.

Kadeen - you just failed Eng Lit kiddo!! Lady Catherine was Darcy's aunt. Her daughter was Anne - the girl Darcy was "supposed" to marry, or so LC thought since she and Darcy's mom, her sister had fixed the engagement when Darcy and Anne were babies. LC is the main villain in P&P if you can consider any one villainous. She is the one who meets Elizabeth towards the end and tries to force her to stay away from Darcy - and the light bulb glows in Lizzie's head that oh, Darcy likes me!! And she becomes determined not to go away from him if he does come after her again.

Ah - one of my fav books so I can start rambling on it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelina25gmhatcherAllbut1Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenix

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

Kadeen - you just failed Eng Lit kiddo!! Lady Catherine was Darcy's aunt. Her daughter was Anne - the girl Darcy was "supposed" to marry, or so LC thought since she and Darcy's mom, her sister had fixed the engagement when Darcy and Anne were babies. LC is the main villain in P&P if you can consider any one villainous. She is the one who meets Elizabeth towards the end and tries to force her to stay away from Darcy - and the light bulb glows in Lizzie's head that oh, Darcy likes me!! And she becomes determined not to go away from him if he does come after her again.

Reall I could've sworn it was his sis anyway I read tht book since I was 10yrs and i'm 16 nowLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherKittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixgcluv

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

Di, when I started reading the classics I was about 8/9. Most of those books are now a distant memory.LOL I can barely remember Wuthering Heights or Far from the Maddening Crowd. Pride and Prejudice seems like a sweet memoryLOL. And now I don't have time to read the classics because they are such big tomes and I don't use my e-library as much.Confused Is she the one who kept back some letter that Elizabeth was supposed to get?Question And later caused that massive misunderstanding between Liz and Darcy?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherInduG64FireLordPhoenixDeepti1808

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Kadeeennn, waiting, waiting, waiting for the next update!

Don't leave a girl hanging at such a delicious point in the story! LOL

And I am loving the P&P discussion, I know the book and it's characters like the back of my hand Big smile

rusha4003Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenix

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Kadeeennn, waiting, waiting, waiting for the next update!

Don't leave a girl hanging at such a delicious point in the story! LOL

And I am loving the P&P discussion, I know the book and it's characters like the back of my hand Big smile
LOL! Well I only finished my part today and Indu Di's comp might still be down. So who knows what's going to happen?Hug

And P&P I'm going to have to reread. I remember enjoying the feelings greatly. Come to think of it, I only read for the feelings, not the the theme or plot of a bookROFLROFL. But I don't read craperooDead, they annoy the craperoo out of my sensibilities.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64FireLordPhoenix

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Whew...it's done. Next part up as soon as Kadeen wakes up. The girls needs her sleep...she is awake most of the time and found here. At this rate I'll have to nursemaid her. Till then...here's a teaser:Tongue

Yash looked at the emotions flitting across her face. First the ancient words had flitted out of her mouth, and unwittingly he had responded in kind. Even worse was not the actual use of the language itself, but... but... the meaning. How was a man like himself to remain in control when the vixen uttered such wicked implications? He was determined to broach the topic of decency once and for all.....

Kittya_CullenFireLordPhoenix--Iqra--Koolsmile

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Pressed for time. Please ignore any mistakes

PART FIVE

"Sanju? Whatever are you doing here? I thought you were out with Kinshuk?" 

Aarti rose to her feet with a startled exclamation. Her eyes roamed over the blushing face of her friend, and noted the flying strands of hair. The neckerchief she usually wore when going out was missing. Before Aarti could comment any further on what might have brought her friend to her hide-a-way, she noted who stood behind her. Not Kinshuk as she had thought, but the lord of the castle. Her eyes widened in surprise and instantly she dropped to a curtsey. Her lowered eyes noted as Sanju did the same before fleeing the area. From a far off grassy knoll she heard a horse that could not have been lord Yash's. Her mouth twitched into a knowing smile. Lord and maiden glanced at each other simultaneously sharing a quiet laugh, and for a moment time stood still. The clouds parted, revealing the freshly risen moon. Its rays bathed their skin in radiance, adding an ethereal afterglow to their visages. A hushed silence pervaded the pond, interrupted only by the "thwap-thwap" of its gently moving water. Their gazes, enraptured by whatever bewitchment the moon had created, drew the pair closer to each other. 

Aarti breathed lightly, refraining from movement for fear that his closeness would in actuality be an apparition. How gorgeous he looked in the moonlight. Her fingers rose unconsciously, as if reaching for him. 

"Dreamum wakeupum?" she mumbled under breath.

"My God...Critical conditionum", lord Yash whispered to himself.

Both looked at each other in shock. Aarti instantly dropped her eyes in fear. What had she done? No commoner was supposed to learn or know the ancient language of the DCian Antiquities, and yet she had uttered the words before lord Yash Scindia! How had she even remembered those words?

"My lord? I... I don't know where that came from." Her worried voice stole the beauty of the moment, and lord Yash instantly regained his composure. 

"Silence maiden! Why are you speaking the forbidden language?"

The intensity of his eyes and voice forced her to glance up, and once again the atmosphere changed around them. Her mind struggled to formulate the right words as her eyes lingered on the curves of his "m" shaped lips. Unthinkingly more of the forbidden language left her mouth.

"Heatum seatum, my lord." 

As soon as the words left her mouth, Aarti froze in horror. Had she truly just uttered such an indecent thing? That too in the presence of the lord of the castle? Warily, her eyes gauged his expression. She hoped that he would not consider her some loose wench. If he did, lord or dog, the man had another thing coming his way. Why was he even back? How was she supposed to manage her feelings for him, and her fear of the Dark One's return? Lord...uurgh! God help her!

Lord Yash looked at the emotions flitting across her face. First the ancient words had flitted out of her mouth, and unwittingly he had responded in kind. Even worse was not the actual use of the language itself, but... but... the meaning. How was a man like himself to remain in control when the vixen uttered such wicked implications? He was determined to broach the topic of decency once and for all. He would remind her of her duties as nursemaid to the children. Though why he had decided to do so at this strange hour of the eve did not occur to him...so he told himself as he backed away, creating a respectable distance between them.

A wild wind whirled around them, lifting the loose strands of her hair, and causing her clothing to flutter.  The strawberry scent of her bathwater  arrested the words of chastisement lingering on the tip of his tongue. Instantly his eyes jumped to the delicacy the scent reminded him of. Those strawberry lips...they were magnetic. Lord Yash took a couple of involuntary steps toward her before arresting his forward march.  "Focus, Yash, focus...Stop staring at the tempting duo that create the thirst of a desert traveler in you..so much so that you want to drown in their sweet depths. You have words to convey...words that'll show this maiden her rightful place." With a loud, deep sigh, Lord Yash tore his eyes away from the beautiful countenance that was looking up at him in mute expectancy, wondering as to what decree he was going to bestow upon her at these odd hours: All the ancient theatrics forgotten, as if the exchange never took place. Her fingers twisted in nervousness, her entire being taut, ready to make a run for it if he came a step closer than he already had.

"My Lord, are you hungry?"

"What?" He almost shouted. For a moment he wondered if she had read his mind. Or perhaps his body? He glanced down at himself, searching for any obvious signs of his attraction.

"Oops!! I meant angry..yes...angry..that's what I meant. Not hungry like the other night...I mean hungry for the soup, the soup that you never had. Come to think of it, neither did I. That's so sad. I went to bed hungry...and you went away hungry...I mean angry. Are you angry with me, my Lord? Why did you go away without saying anything?" 

She knew she was talking utter nonsense, yet the last queries were in all earnest, questions she would never have asked if his sudden presence had not affected her so. She suddenly realised that everything had gone silent...even the wind that was so wildly blowing earlier had stilled. She braved an oblique glance at him and wished she hadn't. He was looking at her as if she had grown horns in his absence, yet his eyes glinted in the moonlight of an emotion that was both tender and passionate. Aarti's heart flipped...and she felt herself sway, closing her eyes in anticipation... Of what? She herself didn't know . She heard a deep-throated groan and felt him move...away. When she dared to open her eyes...he was gone. Was he really here...or was it all her mind conjuring him up? Oh what was she thinking? He was here alright...the flag was up on the Castle tower, the sign of the Lord being  home. Aarti made her way up slowly. Unknown to her, a figure stood silently at the window of the dark room above till she had entered the castle safely, only then did it step back.

Aarti awoke to a splitting headache. She had hardly slept. On going back to the room, she had seen the dropped letter, and all the caliginous thoughts of the dark one had come rushing back. What if he comes for me? What about Ansh? There was no way she was going to let him lay his hands on her little boy. She had decisions to make, but before that she had to ensure she kept away from My Lord's presence. She needed a cup of tea; Sanju's special tea always cleared her head..."Where was she? Oh dear Lord...I mean God...I forgot all about dear Sanju. She wanted to tell me something last night about Kinshuk...before he turned up. What a mean friend am I turning out to be!" The very thought made her lift her gown and hasten to find her friend...and in the very next instant she had banged into a hard wall.

"Ooohh... my poor head! Can't you see where you are going, you blind bat?" Aarti called out angrily.

"What? Say that for yourself! Running around the corridors like a child! You are supposed to be looking after the children, not behaving like them! What have you to say to that young lady?" responded the equally angry lord Yash.

"I would if you let go of me, My Lord," gritted Aarti through clenched teeth, her head throbbing with the beats of his drumming heart.

He suddenly realised he was holding her to himself.

"Oh dear God...Why me?",  she whispered to the Almighty and braced herself to explain.

Ram the butler coughed from behind.  "Err...My Lord...There's a gentleman to see you...Says he was at wars under you."

Lord Yash looked at Ram frowning, slightly annoyed at the untimely interjection. "Alright, I am coming. You make sure the gentleman is comfortable...and you...", turning toward the nursemaid; he found he was talking to thin air. All he saw was her running back, mass of hair tumbling down, take the turn to the kitchen. He sighed, "What am I going to do with her?" He went down to the hall and came to halt at the sight of the person who had come to visit him...and the lady entering the room behind him...

Part Six

Authors:
Indu Di
Kittya

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 16 June 2013 at 11:26am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08bmeenuu111Kashishangelmanjusha_92JanakiSatishSunrio80PiieJ12L85gmhatcherelanpreminirmalac99padmavarGkathriajojo1986Inkpen4877asmaniPearl_27Allbut1rusha4003kdsubssmileymj10Leevi05sb1410arunsunita_gmksfan2Shashi1984KamliKudiZetterFireLordPhoenixMalika_ZL_KhanAnushaGKkholitaMSN_Vannylulujjjj--Iqra--Koolsmilesaf24MelodiousDreamspickachujasraj123Kesha_H.gcluvSri_RadhaKinSanj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top