The Summer Returns:An Indu& KittyaS.S Part14 08/19 - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

It's awesome hearing from you BB, and guess who is about to update another long awaited something?😆 It's a month of shockers after all😆

Not starting a jugalbandi here...Nope. Instead, here you go...

🤗  🤗 ðŸ¤— 

Yay! *beams brightly* Yay, yay, yay! Forgive the excitement...I cannot be blamed 😆
Great update. Please continue soon. I love your story. Aarya separated...5 days...😭
 poor Aarti, i hape yash save her from that evil Prashant 
Great part dear,
I am not complaining - i swear. But please please pretty please - bring the humour back. That's the trademark of TSR.

BTW - wonderful update, very dramatic and emotional.

Indu - Kadeen has my detailed feedback - gotta bail. Have to leave to pick the kiddos from school or they'll think their mom deserted them 😆.
Originally posted by kdsubs1

I am not complaining - i swear. But please please pretty please - bring the humour back. That's the trademark of TSR.

Indu - Kadeen has my detailed feedback - gotta bail. Have to leave to pick the kiddos from school or they'll think their mom deserted them 😆.

thnk god u didn't say anything abt my character... phew!!😆
Originally posted by kdsubs1

*RME* Di you are so right when you say you have no patience🤣🤣🤣 The source of all laughter is Aarti my dear behen, and this update is from Yash's side of the world with no maiden to prance around in sacks for him, so patience.😛 I'm not in the habit of giving precaps...but let's just say Prashant is in for a few jolts of his own. The dream team of Lady Kesha and Aarti are about to set up business😛 and Maya and Prashant are gonna be nicely booted when and where they need to be...Let's just say con-heels have a purpose🤣
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

O lord Kadeen prince Du... wht ?? wht kinda name is tht?? and who kidnapped me?? btw boss update 😊

LOL! Let's both not try to pronounce it😆. And you weren't kidnapped, your but is on the carriage and poor Prashant is unaware😆. Now let's see what happens to him😉 Oh, and thank you😳
Originally posted by guruandkratz

Great update. Please continue soon. I love your story. Aarya separated...5 days...😭
Thank you!! Just be happy that it isn't 5 PVland days. We all know how long those are🤔. Just remember, the deal for the marriage is that King Cas does what Lord Yash asks but alot can happen in less than 5 days😉
Originally posted by kholita

poor Aarti, i hape yash save her from that evil Prashant 
Great part dear,

Thank you Kholita!! Aarti will be back before you know it. ðŸ˜‰

I think I need to stop replying to comments before I give away the story🤔
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

thnk god u didn't say anything abt my character... phew!!😆

LOL! She wouldn't. You're her favourite character...and you haven't even been in action yet🤣