Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

Vanny: LOL! Yes I know what you want to say,and all that you're not saying in public about our lovely couple tooπŸ˜›. The fun of chatting, hain nah?πŸ˜†

Ahhh...the chatting is awesome!!! You know everything! πŸ€£πŸ˜‰ And more! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

Ahhh...the chatting is awesome!!! You know everything! πŸ€£πŸ˜‰ And more! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

LOL! Let us hush now Vanny beta before we spill the beans
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Vanny: Thank you my dear. Your comments overwhelm us. You are right about the symphony part...there's a strong wavelength that runs between both of us and creates the harmonious output...we take it as God's special blessings!!!

The harmony in our thoughts creates the symphony of TSR and outpours as a jugalbandi...so that in the end we get that goosebumpishly sensual kiss.πŸ˜ƒ  
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: InduG64

@Vanny: Thank you my dear. Your comments overwhelm us. You are right about the symphony part...there's a strong wavelength that runs between both of us and creates the harmonious output...we take it as God's special blessings!!!

The harmony in our thoughts creates the symphony of TSR and outpours as a jugalbandi...so that in the end we get that goosebumpishly sensual kiss.πŸ˜ƒ  

Welcome! πŸ€—

Yes, you guys are truly blessed! And I'm blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! πŸ˜ƒ

That was beautifully said! Ohhh..the kiss! πŸ˜³
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
"Aarti, I swear, you shall have the last waltz. A gentleman only dances the last waltz with his lady and if you're willing to accept it, you're mine. It will proclaim your rightful position to all this evening."

I just read up to the above and am thrilled beyond reason with what I've come across. Will finish the rest tomorrow. This is fantastic. And I love the above lines. What a perfect spot to end on and return to. Brilliant job Indu and Kadeen πŸ‘!
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG OMG OMG OMG Indu & Kadeen! What have you guys done? What have you created?! 🀒🀒🀒

I am literally speechless! That update has left me utterly spellbound, mesmerized, dazed and incapable of any coherent thought at the moment! 

How the heck do you guys do this? Write so flawlessly that one just seem to drown in the beauty of the words you have seamlessly woven together! And I am always left baffled when I realize that it is TWO of you behind this masterpiece. Where does this synchrony come from? So much so that I am never able to tell when one person stops and the other person begins!

Anyways, I digress, point is that I spent the last half an hour reading those last two updates, reading as slowly as I possibly could and going back to re-read some of the parts only because I did not want it to end! I wanted to wait until next week when I was done with my finals to read this in peace, but curiosity got to me and now the only thing I can do is repeatedly visualize the beauty of your words in my head over and over again!

Seriously, you have left me mesmerized with your attention to detail! The way you focus on all these small details make it possible to picture the entire scene and that just makes the effect all the more lethal! Being a fan of films from this era, I have always been a big fan of ball scenes because that's usually where the passion runs high and the seeds of love are sown! And while the same happened here, there was something about the way the entire thing was written that just casts a spell upon the whole moment! I took the time to properly understand and visualize every movement, every step of their last waltz and it left me breathless at the sheer beauty of it!

And the entire time all I wanted to do was to see this whole story play out the way it is on the silver screen! I could so perfectly see Gurmeet and Kratika LIVING these avatars of Yash and Aarti, and imagining them as a part of royalty in the Victorian era creates quiet a heady image! And if that sizzling dance wasn't enough, that kiss on the balcony just about killed me! You could just feel the chemistry emanating from the words in front of me!

This is the first time I am actually reading an FF on this era, especially on a fandom that has absolutely nothing to do with that time period, and I have to say that you both win all the awards for sheer creativity! To come up with an idea like this and then to shape it in such a beautifully intricate way is no small feat! So thank you so much for this! And all the DC inspired names are just the icing on this delicious, delicious cake (Slyendra being my favorite one from this one, such an apt name)! Seriously, I bow down to the greatness that is your imagination!

P.S. I know that many other important things were also covered in this chapter, but I am still in a daze over the last part, so I'll try to come back and comment on the other stuff later if I get some time! Or I might just read this again, either way its a win-win!
InduG64 thumbnail
@Maham: Thank you so much. Your words are so overwhelming and gives us so much happiness. I am glad we could pull you out of your study zone for a well-deserved break. Your comments on TSR are always awaited.

As for Kadeen and I complementing each other...well, there's no real or concrete explanation, except that it's God's blessings. We just click...and since we both love anything to do with period themes, this kind of fell into the flow. You were there in DC that day, I remember, when this relay race had begun between us...and after a couple of days we compiled the scribblings and christened the part and put it up on MF. 😊

To put Yash and Aarti in Victorian era and weave a story around them was not really difficult cause both the characters may belong to the present day, but their thinking, their approach to life, their idea of romance ...are all very traditional and defy any timeline. This was the most important part of The Summer Returns...this is when Aarti dares herself to expect the return of summer in her life... a life that was darkened first by family tragedy, then a torturous marriage, and now the threat of the return of the Dark One. First time in a long time, because of this Ball...a dance celebration...she is shown the first rays of sunshine and a window to brightness.😊

We await further comments when you get back for a reread.
InduG64 thumbnail
@Nina: Thank you so much. We'll await your return for the second half and a comprehensive feedback.😊
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Indu and @ Kadeen :

What can I say differently from what you guys have already heard from other members.

Well you deserve all the praise and then some more.

I loved how you are introducing twists in the story.
I am hoping for a flashback somewhere down the line to get more on Aarti's past or are you planning on a shock revelation before Yash ???

I am liking how you are giving the the supporting characters meaty roles too.
I am liking the world you have created the with the words be it the description of the costumes or the settings. Your world seems real to me.

I could picture the ball happening in front of my eyes. The music added to the effect of the words.

Lastly a BIG thank you and a BIG HUG πŸ€— for going ahead with the ball idea. It was a joy to see to come to life.

Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

LOL! Well, we're saving all of your future antics for the next two updates, so be happy that we didn't talk about your ballroom dancing skills...or lack of πŸ˜›. And yes Kinshuk is currently part of the Kingdom of Bhua- Noncona and I must say, whether he had fallen in love or not, there is no way he would have remained in that conless land.πŸ˜›

well of course the person who he wants to con with is in Con land...wait wat sh** am I saying u ppl hav me talking about CON hmm...*SMH* but yea who wants to stay in bua noncoca he'll be miserable for da rest of his lifeπŸ˜†