Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
A lot of unfortunate incident filled episode today. Don't get me wrong but what Kinjal and Urmi fought for happens in a lot of houses but for different reasons.. I have seen houses where the MIL does not allow the DIL to do a lot of seva for the people from her house and there are houses where vice versa happens Shocked  A sad reality when two people cannot see that they are all one family and not separate pillarsConfused

So the reason Rashi thinks keeps to her mom is obvious. She is just Urmi's offspring but that Kinjal also uses her family to spite her Fui-saas is truly sad.

Just how embarrassing for the ModisOuch  Koki's anger and constant correction of Kinjal is a mother's love and anxiety for her daughter. Many may not agree but if a mother does not show the daughter and point her mistakes then who would.. It is sad that she has to do it for Urmi though. Urmi is such a cheap personDead She can scrounge on the Modi food and everything else but will not let them have a decent meal when they come to her house.. How ungratefulAngry
Kinjal was no better. She kept irritating and taunting Urmi who in turn made the elder Modis feel ashamed and embarrassed. Such a pair who did not even realize that they were shouting for the whole house to hear..
Poor Dhawal and poor ModisOuch
The only saving grace were the three men, Ahem, Jigar and Dhawal. Dhawal was a sweetheart.. The man was all welcoming and he slept in the hall with the others to make a place for Baa to sleep. Jigar, though he accepted Rashi's plan to sleep in her mom's room, realized the need for Gopi to sleep on bed and made way. He also made Dhawal feel comfortable..
Ahem took care of the situation from getting out of hand when Urmi dropped her bedding and Kinjal would not help. All three boys were courteous, respectful.. Urmi, Kinjal and Rashi need to learn from them.. 
Don't get me wrong that I add Rashi.. I know she had an operation. But with her miraculous recovery, it is really decency to actually see if your elders are comfortable before you book your bed to sleep. More decent to think of a heavily pregnant cousin.. Yeah.. Yeah.. comfort is her second name but there are times it has to be an exception. What is the difference between Kinjal and her if she cribs to sleep on the floor with comfortable bedding by the way for a night? Grudgingly accepting is no worse than KInjal's outright refusal.Ouch
A better solution though would have been to let Gopi and Rashi sleep on the bed while the young males made it to the terrace. Atleast tomorrow's embarrassment could have been avoided a little.

I rememeber times when my whole extended family stayed in one house. We used to have so much fine.. Something just like Baa said.. There is a happiness that you get, sleeping together, talking, teasing, laughing before one by one drops off to sleep.. Unfortunately today in RN could not have been any worse.. 
I pity the Modis.. Poor guysOuch

Not sure what will come out tomorrow. My best guess is that Kinjal will get an earful and Urmi half an earful from Koki.. KInjal needs to be pulled up even if it is Urmi she is doing this against. She is too proud for her own good and poor Dhawal suffersOuch 
Urmi also needs to be exposed to all the Modis. She is at her worst tomorrow. I hope the Modis see her and realize that she is not the person she so pretends to be.. The person who said she will prepare halwa because Gopi is pregnant or the person who accepted to sleep in the hall.. She is rather the one who thinks the worst and wishes the worst for Modis.. Time that this comes out clearlySmile 
Anything further, including some KK exposure will be an added extra..

** Only one thing of note.. Koki needs to brush up her detective skills. She almost got the culprit today. If only she had looked at the girl beside her, she would have seen the truth.. I wish she hadConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya.smariyem-nilani--Archana-ilike_tvswasthiani_grDeepzpadukoneDivineDarkness

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A few lessons learnt" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
fab post...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani--Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarkness

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the fabulous update Harini..I have not had a chance to watch today's episode.. looks interesting..Cannot wait to see what Kokila has to say tomorrow.. It is sad to see this Kinjal taking revenge on Urmi.. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani--Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarknessDeepzpadukone

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
nice take on today's episode Harini...
both urmi nd kinjal were at fault tdy bt urmi went too far... she shldnt hv tlkd 2 kinjal de way she did... i dnt find it right when koki tld kinjal to do stuffs... yup she s kinjal mother bt evry time she taunts urmi for advising rashi to do or rather nt do things... im nt supporting urmi bt still she thinks dat she s mking rashi do those things for gud of rashi...eventhough the method dey choose s wrng...
 all the guys were respectful and thoughtful...
Gohem scenes were nyc nd baa's words of her chilhood reminded me of fun i hv with my cousins...
 cuming to precap i'm sure kinjal s going to get more than urmi  frm koki bt urmi vl get her share... i think if koki hd nt interviend in b/w defo sum kk would hv cum out sensing  urmi's form dat time...

B/w did u notice they edited the part where ahem praises kinjal's cooking it ws dere n strdys precap bt nt in tdy's episode

Edited by Leki - 04 October 2012 at 6:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

nice take on today's episode Harini...
both urmi nd kinjal were at fault tdy bt urmi went too far... she shldnt hv tlkd 2 kinjal de way she did... i dnt find it right when koki tld kinjal to do stuffs... yup she s kinjal mother bt evry time she taunts urmi for advising rashi to do or rather nt do things... im nt supporting urmi bt still she thinks dat she s mking rashi do those things for gud of rashi...eventhough the method dey choose s wrng...
 all the guys were respectful and thoughtful...
Gohem scenes were nyc nd baa's words of her chilhood reminded me of fun i hv with my cousins...
 cuming to precap i'm sure kinjal s going to get more than urmi  frm koki bt urmi vl get her share... i think if koki hd nt interviend in b/w defo sum kk would hv cum out sensing  urmi's form dat time...

B/w did u notice they edited the part where ahem praises kinjal's cooking it ws dere n strdys precap bt nt in tdy's episode

Thanks LekiTongue
Yeah.. Both Kinjal and Urmi were at fault.. No doubt that. But I would like to defend Koki's advises to Kinjal today.. There is a vast difference between Urmi advising Rashi and Koki telling Kinjal to do certain things.. Not just in showing the right path.

Koki never calls Kinjal and tells her what to do and what not to do for one thing. Today was just an exception.. Remember when Urmi called Koki to bitch about Kinjal last week? Koki told Urmi that she expects Urmi to correct Kinjal herself. To Koki, when the girls marry, the in laws become her mother and father.. I will not go into the right and wrong of that thought.

But if you see today.. Koki had to advise Kinjal only because all the Modis were in Urmi's house and Kinjal was insolent. Hetal felt bad too but Koki being the mother was the one who actually made sure that she corrected Kinjal.. As a mother, you do not want your child to be spoken against by anybody else. It is the same with Urmi too when Rashi is complained against.. 
What Koki did was to highlight to Kinjal her mistakes so that she can change herself. But what Urmi does is fire Rashi up to be insolent or worse do some KK to get out of the mess instead of learning something useful.. It is vastly different.. 
The similarity between Koki and Urmi ends at the juncture where both want their daughters to be praised and get a good name in their in laws house. Koki wants it by heart and means it even if Kinjal's inlaw is a monster.. Urmi wants Rashi to turn into a monster so that nobody dares question her.. Big difference..Smile

BTW, I noticed that Ahem's dialogue was cut too. .I guess there was no time and 3 people saying the same thing over and over makes no sense especially as it was to cover up the salty food.. LOL

Raadhni-Archana-swasthi

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

fab post...

Thanks DeepikaTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-swasthi

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Thanks for the fabulous update Harini..I have not had a chance to watch today's episode.. looks interesting..Cannot wait to see what Kokila has to say tomorrow.. It is sad to see this Kinjal taking revenge on Urmi.. Ouch

Thanks GayathriTongue
It was really sad.. I felt so sorry for the rest who had to sit through when Urmi and Kinjal foughtOuch It was highly unfortunate especially with Baa, Mota Bhabhi and Koki being there. It made me sadConfused

-Archana-swasthiani_gr

.Gianna.

.Gianna.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I don't understand Urmila... she's a mother but doesn't really act like one. She has very little (or no) compassion for others. She's so selfishly lost in her own world of materialistic pleasures that she can hardly see beyond it. I felt really sorry for Kinjal today Unhappy

Fabulous post as usual Harini Smile and Congratulations!! You're an IF-Rocker now Big smile woohooo!

-Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top