Shameless Sugni, Adi, Gulabia

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
These three selfish jockers crossed every limit today. I felt so bad for Amrita when ring was removed from amrita's finger. Shameles Sugani was standing there. Where is her concern for not stealing other womens men. Bedni is always bedni. Edited by preetie - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohanisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetie

These three selfish jockers crossed every limit today. I felt so bad for Amrita when ring was removed from amrita's finger. Shameles Sugani was standing there. Where is her concern for not stealing other womens men. Bedni is always bedni.

I agree with you. She is a gold digger😉!!!!!!!!!
bpl1990 thumbnail
Truely Shameless  ...

All the principles og G,S & A are dead . These are applicable only on TVS.
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u forgot  reva 
isnt it reva who said MT tat amrita is friend blah blah
i dnt understand how can a women instead of showing concern hurt other women so badly for her selfish reasons
there is no much diference in reva and sugni
both are same
just to have a happied life they can stoop 2 any level and can snatch and hurt other women 2 any extent
just hate these 4
how come G &S forgot when they were starvingwith hunger and when whole village was against them 2 even give a drop of waterand when wholefamily was starving 2 death itwas d same amrita who brought them food.such a sick people.namak haram kahin ke.instead of being thankful 2 her they snatched all her happiness,her love everything why coz she treated them human unlike other thakurians,gave them respect,stood for them,fighted for them.lastly wat she got for doing so much for them just deception.
dayan bhi saat ghar chod ke vaar karti hain.
par yeh maa betiyan jis thal pe khate hain vusi mein
watever

bpl1990 thumbnail
Shameless act is not done yet ...more to come .
and on top of there is a great addition Maa T ..I thought she is brainy ...no she doesn't undersand
anything ?? she will wait untill somebody tells her .
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gulabiya's constipated look full of concern is just painful to watch. she is praying that god is able to make armita understand. Now understand what????? Why this case is any different than reva?
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a shame. Writer and cv of this show are the most disgusting creatures on this earth. Today it confirmed they are making this show only for their kind of audience not for those who really belongs to a good and cultural families. I am not able to believe that Immorality can be an entertainment for anyone but it's a fact. I don't want to see those so called creative's faces in my real life ever. It makes me feel like throwing up.🤢
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetie

These three selfish jockers crossed every limit today. I felt so bad for Amrita when ring was removed from amrita's finger. Shameles Sugani was standing there. Where is her concern for not stealing other womens men. Bedni is always bedni.

Say anything to ADi But Pls don't tagg Adi with this selfish word . Adi ka koi personal benefit  nahi hain Sugni se shadi krne mein .
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditya is just as selfish as G, S and R. Just to force his uncle to stay in a marriage with Reva, he would rather hurt Amrita.

I could not believe Sugni yesterday. That cheap Bedni just stood there watching Amrita without even an ounce of shame in her. G & S really have belly!!
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can Sugni even think of hurtin Amrita when Amu was the one who helped her all along ..

and what does Adi mean when he says to Amu our relation wll not change ... ridiculous ...

the DIL better bring the cat out of the bag fast ...