Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

.Avani.

IF-Stunnerz

.Avani.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
LMAO, what about the way Shweta was treating Zara? She was telling her to go away...dialogues like humari zindagi tumhare bina chal rahi hai...tum ho meri problem etc...is that the way u treat a guest?? And not an ordinary guest...Zara was the one who saved Indu from goons, kept her safe in Mumbai and was willingly donating her blood to save Indu..does that count for nothing? Wouldn't you be confused and annoyed if a stranger shoos you away when you're trying to help him/her? I found Zara really calm...inspite of shweta being rude to her. She snatched the phone because she wanted to speak to Rishi about Indu. But I'm not blaming anyone over here...

Edited by Sano88 - 06 October 2012 at 12:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17Rasha4evaSwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How rude of Zara (Page 7)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

LMAO, what about the way Shweta was treating Zara? She was telling her to go away...dialogues like humari zindagi tumhare bina chal rahi hai...tum ho meri problem etc...is that the way u treat a guest?? And not an ordinary guest...Zara was the one who saved Indu from goons, kept her safe in Mumbai and was willingly donating her blood to save Indu..does that count for nothing? Wouldn't you be confused and annoyed if a stranger shoos you away when you're trying to help him/her? I found Zara really calm...inspite of shweta being rude to her. She snatched the phone because she wanted to speak to Rishi about Indu. But I'm not blaming anyone over here...some ppl have the habit of criticising and pointing out faults just for the sake of it Wink 

agreed

@bold: except indu nobody even cares at SN..the day rishi tells his daughter about her real mother indu bi chalejaayegi aur Rishi ki zindagi kistarah chal rahi hai without his shrimatiji we have seen

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 05 October 2012 at 5:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Avani.

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
lol...im surprised dat u found zara rude bt nt shweta...Confused i guess it was shweta who started behaving weirdly initially...in my pov both shweta n zara wer right in their place...though i wud like 2 add shweta became selfish n her insecurities n fear overtook her love 4 indu...
zara was no stranger 2 shweta...she was d 1 who saved indu in mumbai n bhopal...she had every right 2 go n visit indu n offer help...n it was very obvious dat zara was flustered seeing shweta react 2 her like dat 4 no particular reason...it was quite natural 4 her 2 talk 2 rishi at dat moment as shweta's behaviour was incomprehensible 2 her...
in my pov if sumone is offering help, d opp person is expected 2 behave in a courteous manner...infact shweta shud b indebted 2 zara 4 first saving indu n den going out of her way 2 safeguard her... i dnt think she did any wrong...if zara was rude den i wonder hw wud anyone justify rishi's behaviour 2 shweta all these yrs...Confused

on another note both Rati n aasiya wer really good n convincing in dat scene...Clap

Edited by arti_17 - 05 October 2012 at 6:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaSwirledDreams.ByGod.Nancy.Avani.Silent.Dreamer

afghan33

afghan33

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Originally posted by afghan33

the way sweta treated zara was rude. she shouldnt have snatched the phone from zara and she shouldn't have pushed zara out of the way when she was trying to help. the reason sweta was doing this is because she is afraid rishi might take away indu from her and she and be with zara might get back together again.

BTW Phone Shweta ka tha , who is Zara to take phone in first place.

Secondly who asked for Zara's blood. Why is she interfering , in other people's life.?
zara has been a great influence into indu's life. zara has the right to give blood to indu. she can interfere into other people's life if she wants no one can tell her so.

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

the way sweta treated zara was rude. she shouldnt have snatched the phone from zara and she shouldn't have pushed zara out of the way when she was trying to help. the reason sweta was doing this is because she is afraid rishi might take away indu from her and she and be with zara might get back together again.

Secondly who asked for Zara's blood. Why is she interfering , in other people's life.?
zara has been a great influence into indu's life. zara has the right to give blood to indu. she can interfere into other people's life if she wants no one can tell her so.

@Bold : How come?? Who has given Zara this right?? Is she Maharani or princess of somewhere?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-..Cinderella...

annpurna1111

annpurna1111

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
yes zara was so very rude...

KREYA95

Goldie

KREYA95

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Sorry I beg to differ . Zara was excellent in the episode for me . She was nowhere rude . She had been a savior of indu from Mumbai and seeing shweta reactions , it was normal that she went angry . First there was no feeling of thanks in shweta eyes for zara . The person who saved her daughter from death and then she was not letting her go near indu nor was ready to take her blood even when shweta was aware that her daughter needs it urgently . Now zara has no idea about shweta reasons . She can't guess why the ott behavious for her . She picked the phone as she saw rishi name there and she thought may be shweta's husband can explain things to her . She was shocked when shweta snatched the phone as at that time that was the only way for zara to manofy shweta in order to save indu's life . She was really soft because even after being illtreaten by shweta...she cared for her . Her softly questioning shweta what's the problem and keeping quiet when shweta said its you shows her concern quiet well . And then she stayed for indu there...the girl has a big heart . The way she gave indu's kasam to shweta and manofy her to take blood was really touching . Rati excelled in each and every expression there . I loved expressions from both the sides . For me both have their own reasons . And zara was really calmed in the situation...had anyone else will be there ...may be would have run away after the rudeness faced . Like a normal person even she expected thankfulness from child's parents but what she got was anger , rejection and not even even proper treatment as a guest .

I 100% agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva

..Cinderella...

IF-Stunnerz

..Cinderella...

EGB, JBSKP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

LOLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.